PDA

View Full Version : Bands that SUCK!

Nek_Romancer
09-16-2008, 03:39 AM
There are always singers, bands and acts that just make your blood boil makes you wanna throw your stereo system or iPOD. Tell me what, who are those rubbish, trashy and completely annoying ones. You can list your NON-FAVORITE ones also.
I myself is being very annoyed by something called Radio Dept. WTF is that? I mean British based indie/alt shit is already shitty and geek music, but this is something even grander. May god of music correct them!

BTW: If you don't hate musicians and think that everyone has their own taste and stuff, do not post here. Hate only thread!

El Coyote
09-16-2008, 05:21 AM
Razorlight, Coldplay,The Verve, Blur all absolute shite. There will be more..........

Nek_Romancer
09-16-2008, 03:24 PM
Razorlight, Coldplay,The Verve, Blur all absolute shite. There will be more..........

Ha ha! I knew there was that hatred chakra around here. It was you, I'm glad we are on the same boat. The Liberines, Cajun Dance Party... all shit, genuine crap!

El Coyote
09-16-2008, 05:15 PM
Yes, The Libertines....bollocks.

natsaan
09-16-2008, 05:29 PM
Nickleback, Creed and other homogenized shite rock.

El Coyote
09-16-2008, 06:26 PM
Mogwai...they're not experimental, they're not ahead of their time. They're just shit.

Sandscorpion
09-17-2008, 01:02 AM
I'm sure there are plenty of bands that I dislike, but only one of them causes such brooding disgust in me that I always remember its name when someone asks this question.

U2.

Their music is boring and whiny. Unfortunately, they have made so many "classics" that it'll be a long time before I can be spared from hearing them on the radio.

Rocky7
09-17-2008, 01:51 AM
These two are not bands but nasty women, when they sing it makes me cringe and want cut off my ears!! :'(
Mariah (squealing) Carry
and Alanis Morissette. >:(

tetra pack
09-17-2008, 02:15 AM
[quote=Sandscorpion ]
I'm sure there are plenty of bands that I dislike, but only one of them causes such brooding disgust in me that I always remember its name when someone asks this question.

U2.

Their music is boring and whiny. Unfortunately, they have made so many "classics" that it'll be a long time before I can be spared from hearing them on the radio.
[/quote
I here you,!!

never could stand U2,

but I use them for the girls, "haven't found what I'm looking for"' ;)

good song, ;)

Nek_Romancer
09-17-2008, 04:15 AM
Yes, Sandscorpion. U2 definitely licks balls, i mean how much can Bono or Bonehead can try to become something he is not, he tries everytime with the UN, saving lives and shit. He is a damn singer of a quartet. Nothing else. And people shouldn't praise him. He should just sing his shit.

Mogwai, more like Crapwai...

God, i hate Arctic Monkeys, the hell is this? Best thing since Beatles? Digital sales phenomenon? Give me a break, bunch of idiotic British garage act.

Rocky7
09-18-2008, 07:46 AM
I watched the movie; The 40 Year Old Virgin....tonight on Cable.
There was a funny part in the movie when two of the guys were telling why the other was gay........

David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How?
David: You like Coldplay. ;D

I guess that doesn't say much for Coldplay........so, I would say they SUCK!! ;)

Nek_Romancer
09-19-2008, 03:37 AM
I remember that one, wahahaha! :)) :)) :)) :)) good one!

Rocky7
09-19-2008, 09:38 AM
I remember that one, wahahaha! :)) :)) :)) :)) good one!

I am going to have to purchase the uncut version of that movie.......funny as shit!! ;D :D
.....unless by chance, BostonHo just happens to have it??? ;D ;D

DS
09-19-2008, 11:47 AM
Off the top of my head:

U2
Coldplay
Panic! at the Disco
Simple Plan
Limp Bizkit (sadly, I was really into them when I was in high school)
Hoobastank
The Killers
Jet
Nickelback
Creed
Good Charlotte
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Plain White T's
Fall Out Boy
My Chemical Romance
Pretty much every other emo band out there

El Coyote
09-19-2008, 05:29 PM
Off the top of my head:

U2
Coldplay
Panic! at the Disco
Simple Plan
Limp Bizkit (sadly, I was really into them when I was in high school)
Hoobastank
The Killers
Jet
Nickelback
Creed
Good Charlotte
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Plain White T's
Fall Out Boy
My Chemical Romance
Pretty much every other emo band out there

Good list of shit ;D I'll admit to liking some songs by a couple of the above but in general, spot on.

Kaiser Chiefs.....Ive made more tuneful noises on the toilet.

Nek_Romancer
09-20-2008, 04:19 AM
This band is the worst i have come across, even among shitty alternative acts. Cajun Dance Party WTF is that? They sound so annoying that I reconsider listening to Jet or Wolfmother, which both of them are sucky bands that has amplified guitars. May god punish CDP !

borkeman
09-20-2008, 12:23 PM
----Wanted for crimes against music----

This list is subject to change....almost on a daily basis!

Plain white T's (or tossers)
Scouting for girls (or is that idiots?)
My Chemical Romance
Artic Monkeys, The Enemy....all this dreadfull brit chav bollox...Go Away!!
The Beautiful South
The Libertines or Babyshambles...its all the same....absoulute bollox
Razorlight
Fall Out Boy
Jet
Snow Patrol (or is that Shite Patrol?)
Arcade Fire
The Darkness
Genisis
INME
The Magic Numbers
The Hives
Scissor Sisters
Cajun Dance Party........
................Yes Ezzy, i looked them up on youtube...Ahh!!

....My Bloody Valentine...I listed to their so called masterpeice, Loveless....My ears will never forgive me
The Thrills
Mc Fly
Rooney
The Blizzards
The Klaxons
The Zutons
The Hives
The White Stripes
The Automatic

Nek_Romancer
09-20-2008, 04:33 PM
some more on that list

The cribs
Kings of convenience
The last shadow puppets
My bloody valentine

DS
09-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Another shitty band: Oasis. There was once a time when "Wonderwall" and "Champagne Supernova" were two of my favorite songs. Then I got out of middle school.

Nek_Romancer
09-21-2008, 06:55 AM
Middle school... Haahaha. You are killing me, i swear to god, I just got off the floor because of the laughing. I never liked Gayasis, i still don't like them. As far as I am concerned the Gallagher or whatever they are should keep their promotion inside UK, no make that England at all time.

borkeman
09-21-2008, 11:05 AM
I agree, I never liked them much....

Middle school... Haahaha. You are killing me, i swear to god, I just got off the floor because of the laughing. I never liked Gayasis, i still don't like them. As far as I am concerned the Gallagher or whatever they are should keep their promotion inside UK, no make that England at all time.

Nek_Romancer
09-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Yeah, Gayasis... ;D

Anyone heard of something called The fratellis? And ting tings, jesus fuckin' christ. How many of these THE articled bands are out there? Especially in Britain. Oh and those magazines that promote this shit, like Q, Rolling Stone (though its from America, still promotes shit music, no offense) and Uncut. Waste of paper, environmentalists should do something about them.

El Coyote
09-23-2008, 10:24 AM
30 Seconds To Mars.....for fuck sake, find a tune!!!!

Nek_Romancer
09-25-2008, 06:08 AM
I just found out that there is a thing called NOAH and the WHALE. Sounds so stupid and simple, that you think IS THIS MUSIC or ???

Rocky7
09-25-2008, 05:01 PM
I don't know if this dude is a band, singer, musician, or anything resembling music..............however, KID ROCK SUCKS!
And, he trashed Lenord Skinner's great song.......blasphemy!! >:( >:( >:(

markymark1971
09-25-2008, 08:49 PM
the mars volta! what the fuck? is it a man pretending to be a woman or vice versa,doesn't matter,any way you look at it,THEY REALLY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El Coyote
09-25-2008, 08:58 PM
the mars volta! what the fuck? is it a man pretending to be a woman or vice versa,doesn't matter,any way you look at it,THEY REALLY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of their first album is excellent. Went downhill after that.

Nek_Romancer
09-26-2008, 03:48 AM
Flobots... Has anyone heard of their song?, shit, i wouldn't even consider to think that is music. Handlebars was it? Jesus FUCKIN Christ, what is that shit? For fuck's sake, get a life!

slavebrain
09-26-2008, 06:40 PM
and the bands you adore are?

you all hanson fans or summit ???

El Coyote
09-26-2008, 08:28 PM

Im assuming you like some of the bands mentioned!!

markymark1971
09-27-2008, 01:22 AM
how about the cure.everybody i ever met who listened to them i wanted to choke.

Nek_Romancer
09-27-2008, 06:07 AM

Im assuming you like some of the bands mentioned!!

May I? Not some, most of them. As I mentioned in the opening, if one lacks hatred towards them, then it's useless posting here.
Thanks for reminding us, Hanson are Hansons, if you prefer, are childish acts. They are like Kelly Family with a make-up and less dense.

Nek_Romancer
10-03-2008, 02:19 AM
New shit band on the rise... Paramore. GOD, how much emo is out there?

markymark1971
10-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Paramore is pretty bad but at least Haley is HOT!!!

Nek_Romancer
10-05-2008, 02:17 AM
Who is he/she?

markymark1971
10-05-2008, 04:43 PM
She is the lovely lead singer,spelled Hayley,oops.

Nek_Romancer
10-06-2008, 03:58 AM
I looked her up on google, nothing special. :-\ EMO chicks blows!

Banewolf
10-06-2008, 09:50 AM
how about the cure.everybody i ever met who listened to them i wanted to choke.

One of my Favourite Bands...

I don't even know most of the Bands mentioned here...

Coldplay
Scooter
Tokyo Hotel
every Boygroup
Bullet for my Valentine
The Strokes
The Hives

Nek_Romancer
10-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Scooter... Bwahahahahha. That's a good one.
Those techno bastards, along with Real McCoy, La Bouche and all those nineties male and female thing. Damn, MTV and Channel V were so full of them back in the days. Nostalgic bastards.

El Coyote
10-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Yes The Hives..they are terrible. They do put on a good live show though....the reason for that is they know themselves their tunes suck and they have to make up for it.

Nek_Romancer
10-07-2008, 06:17 AM
There thousands of band with so much talent, and yet they come under the influence of some record label or some publishing company. Shit, must be hard to make record, especially one that gets them in hate-lists.
The Hives, their outrageous attitude is one good thing, but the most songs are not that enjoyable. What was that song, think it was GET FREE and TWO TIME TOUCHING...blah blah BONES. Those are decent songs.

Which reminds me of the band Vines, anyone got comment?

DS
10-09-2008, 08:53 AM

Did someone piss in your coffee or "summit?"

Anyways, here's a couple more:

Otep - Can't believe I used to like them. Otep Shamaya is a ditz...
Hole - ...but she has nothing on Courtney Love. Ugh.

Jeepman
10-09-2008, 03:13 PM
Disturbed sucks major nutsack.... ;D

markymark1971
10-09-2008, 03:29 PM
FUCK YOU JEEPMAN!!! Distuebed is one of the best live bands i have ever seen!!

Nek_Romancer
10-10-2008, 02:57 AM
I was never a huge fan of Disturbed, never seen their live show on tv. But i wouldn't say they suck. Here is one band that i really dont like, and if someone defends them i surely will punch him/her in the nose. Fall Out Boy

markymark1971
10-10-2008, 03:14 AM
They TOTALLY suck!

DS
10-10-2008, 08:11 AM
Fall Out Boy

I mentioned them in my first reply. Just plain shitty.

Nek_Romancer
10-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Yeah, so crappy. Let's not forget their ally shitheads Panic at disco

DS
10-29-2008, 02:25 PM
Just thought of a couple more:

-Maroon 5 (the vocalist especially sucks)
-Hinder

Nek_Romancer
10-29-2008, 04:25 PM
Jeez, thanks for posting. Thought everybody stopped hating them. [Sigh]

latest ones: Lil Wayne, Akon, Taylor Swift.

Delilah
11-25-2008, 01:29 AM
These two are not bands but nasty women, when they sing it makes me cringe and want cut off my ears!! :'(
Mariah (squealing) Carry
and Alanis Morissette. >:(

Fuck yes! Squealing is right... wailing would apply here ;)

Rocky7
11-25-2008, 05:09 AM
This is a question for anyone on this forum; What is the deal with these DJ's becoming more popular than the singers or bands? I don't understand.........like that chick DJ that Lindsey Lohan is messing with? Since when does a DJ have talent, and be able to make appearances and money? ??? ??? ???

thesokerec
11-30-2008, 02:41 PM
Moby.....snoozeville

El Coyote
12-27-2008, 12:55 PM
The Zutons...they are on TV at the minute....utter shite. Britain is just a sea of Indie wankery, and its not even good Indie wankery that we had back in the 90s...the stuff thats in the chart aren't even good enough to make B-sides.

Nek_Romancer
01-09-2009, 02:44 PM
You really know how to make words dance! dude. I have nothing more to add to that.

Just another shitty band: Kings of Leon.

MusicBoy
03-02-2009, 09:54 AM
Grunge bands

El Coyote
03-02-2009, 06:49 PM
Just another shitty band: Kings of Leon.

Correct. I do admit to liking Sex On Fire, but the rest of their output is horse shit. I mean, their latest single, what the fuck is the point in that song? It goes nowhere and has no chorus. I could fart better tunes.

folyhuck
03-03-2009, 04:46 AM

U2.

I'd like to stick those idiotic look at me i'm a star glasses he always wears up his ass..Can't stand looking at him!

El Coyote
03-30-2009, 06:56 PM
Kings Of Leons new single....it starts, it goes nowhere, it ends.....utterly pointless.

samarchepas
05-10-2009, 08:40 PM
Tokio Hotel...can't believe no one said anything about them yet :-X

DS
05-19-2009, 02:27 PM
Tokio Hotel

Agreed.

Sailor Man
08-02-2009, 10:51 PM
U2
The Hives (I used to like them back in the "old" days, but know I can't stand them)
Coldplay
Guns 'N' Roses (sorry)

I got tons more to mention but these are the first to come to mind.

Subsplot
08-05-2009, 05:04 PM
Milry Sirus (and her farther), the Jonas (more like Judas) Bro's and anyone else connected to Disney, yes that includes you Mrs Spears and Timberlake. Stop polluting my airwaves you f***ing commercial whores!!! The only time I'd ever be intresting in any media by these flakes is if some one actually made Bill Hicks 'lets hunt and kill . . .' TV show. Oh and McFly and George Michael (but then we already knew that the amount of times he's been caught hanging around mens loo's.)

DS
08-07-2009, 11:26 AM
A couple more:

-All Time Low
-3OH!3 (best known for that crappy "do the Helen Keller" song - here's hoping they'll be a one hit wonder)

bnrslyr
04-16-2010, 03:31 AM
Buckcherry, Nickelback. Those are such hard rock posers. Metalcore posers include Underoath, As I Lay Dying, Attack Attack and several others. I dislike big hair metal, Motley Crue sucks IMO Def Leppard is just sad, I actually feel bad for those guys. Slipknot because they have way too many people in that band. Linkin Park is overplayed on the radio and as a result they too now suck. Umm most emo bands like Hawthorne Heights, Bayside, Monty Are I, and The Maine, those bands make me sick since they whine so much about women, if they really feel that way then they must be gay. All Crunk music is shit, especially T-Pain and anyone else that uses auto tune to distort the voice, all I hear when I go to clubs is that type of shit. You can't even dance to it. Yea a lot of music just sucks but you find good stuff too in almost any genre.

DS
06-07-2011, 02:27 PM
Throwing in three more bands I probably left out in previous posts due to the fact that their shit is mostly boring and forgettable:

Kings of Leon
OneRepublic
Train

El Coyote
06-07-2011, 06:43 PM
Throwing in three more bands I probably left out in previous posts due to the fact that their shit is mostly boring and forgettable:

Kings of Leon
OneRepublic
Train

Kings Of Leon are fucking awful. Again i can only think they are popluar because of the lack of decent bands out there. Their tunes go nowhere and they seem unable to write a chorus. All style and absolutely zero substance.

DS
06-07-2011, 09:45 PM
Kings Of Leon are fucking awful. Again i can only think they are popluar because of the lack of decent bands out there. Their tunes go nowhere and they seem unable to write a chorus. All style and absolutely zero substance.

I couldn't have said it better.

RickyD9
01-19-2013, 05:08 PM
It's the cure for me. Can't stand a second listening to those guys :flame: