Thread: New Mod(s) needed!

New Mod(s) needed!

Fancy being a moderator of the video section? NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!!!

We are looking for a new mod or mods. If you feel this is something you are interested in, please PM me.
    Please write a brief paragraph (or at least a couple of sentences) as to why you think you'd be suitable. Modding doesnt take up too much time, and we dont expect you to be online every day, but every couple of days would be good to ensure effective coverage.

Points to note -

- There is no pay for doing this!
    - You must speaking English fairly fluently, although it doesnt have to be perfect. Enough to understand queries from members, and to be able to converse with them
    - When assessing anyone interested, we will be looking at their post history. (Rule breaks, level of posting etc)
    - Whilst post count may be taken into account, its not everything, so dont think you've no chance if you've only got 50 posts. (On saying that though, it would be difficult to justify if you only have a very small number of posts). And conversely, dont think you will be first choice just because you have 1000 posts
    - If you are unsuccessful, we will not get into debate about why you were unsuccessful.

I might add more points if I think of any!!
    Last edited by El Coyote; 06-27-2015 at 04:29 PM.
    NON-VIOLENCE NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING
    http://urban-coyote.tumblr.com/
    http://www.thedees.co.uk/

I'M NOT AROUND MUCH THESE DAYS. PLEASE EITHER BE PATIENT OR CONTACT 1BAD49ERFAN. THANKS

Thread Information