Page 1 of 122 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Leg Thread.

Banned
    Thanks

The Leg Thread.

Long ago, when I started my favorite breast size thread, Itch suggested that I start a similar thread for legs. I didn't want to do it then, because I'm not a leg man to any extent. I must confess that I have no idea what makes a sexy pair of legs, and as long as a girl's legs aren't horribly disfigured or hairy, it's all good to me.

This was until a couple of weeks ago, when I found a favorite for myself. Now that I have something to post, I challenge all of you to join in and show us all the legs you like the most. Pictures are mandatory, preferably with names, and I would also appreciate a description of perfect legs on a theoretical level, with an explanation of why it appeals to you.

Anyway, now to my personal favorite. Atena A. from Met-Art, or Paulina from Femjoy. I just want to get between those legs and be cracked like a walnut. Dark and lean, strong and mean. I don't know, maybe I'm just a weirdo in that way.

Everything else about her body is just as good, but let's not discuss that further. Other legs that have caught my eye in the past belong to Ivette Blanche...

...and Ekaterina. Long and thin, as I would assume most of you to like them.

Finally, the thread's token picture of Divinity Love. Nothing about this lady is anything short of perfect.

OK, your turn.

Thanks

Re: The Leg Thread.

Sharon Stone

oldy but a goodie, just loved her legs ;D

VIP
    Thanks

I've got to go with Linda O'neil.

Banned
    Thanks

OK Boys, sometimes these photo hosting sites suck!! However, I am determined to out wit, out play, and out post those bastards!!! So, here is one of our favorites.........Iveta! She has a great natural body, with great legs!
    She is one of Sludge's ex wives, and I think he is still paying her alimony? : :

Banned
    Thanks

Here is the lovely Iveta again, she is a natural beauty!
    I think Sludge is trying to get back with her? ;D ;D

VIP
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky7
    Off the top of my head, the girl that has always stood out to me with great legs is Silvia Saint! I think she is about 5'10" tall and has perfect legs, and of course a perfect body!
    I agree Sylvia has fantastic legs.

Banned
    Thanks

MGB45, you inspired me to do a little more research on Silvia! Her legs look so perfect as if they were poured from a mold.....they are absolutely flawless! If she had not gone into HC, she could have been a top fashion model and/or my wife! 8) 8)

Thanks

I'm gonna have to add these pics to the thread
    The first one is Jo (Monica Sweet, etc. ). I think we've all seen her before, her legs are just about perfect. Then we have Tina Bishop, an athlete that did a video for Playboy. And finally we have Stacy Keibler--no description needed. Damn, that's just for starters but that's basically the cream of the crop for me.
    The key to beautiful legs is no cankels!! She can be hot but if she has cankles, that's a deal breaker.
    It's all about the lines and curvature--thin ankles, nice calves, and shapely thighs.

Here's some nice Silvia Saint pics:

Banned
    Thanks

I found another of my favorite all-time girls with great legs.....Lisa Marie! I don't think she is real tall, but she has great definition in her legs, and one hell of a sexy body, and beautiful face!

Sludge and Tommygun.....check out her feet! Caution, some pic files are huge!!! :-))

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 929 Posts

I moved this thread to the hot babe galleries instead as it was so many nice pics in it.

Rocky,
    You weren't kidding about the size of those pics!
    I'm gonna print this one out and put her in my bed lol

Page 1 of 122 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information