Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Doggie-style

thenumbawon

Re: Doggie-style

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thenumbawon

[/URL][URL=http://img121.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=69913_samibik_071_123_771lo.jpg]
    NAME PLEASE!!!!

VIP
    Thanks

<br /><br />
    American by birth, Mexican by food, German by beer, and Ukrainian by babes (Wow those Ukrainian babes are fine!)

Thanks

Holy crap, this is working out much better than I had expected. I thought I'd just share what I had, not add this much to my archive. The fact that I have to start an entirely new and separate archive is frickin' sweet.

I was waiting for some positive response before I kept going with my (current) archive, mostly because when I started this thread, it was my first post. Looks like there is an interest, and it doesn't look like I screwed anything up, so I'll keep going.

Here's part 2 of 3, I apologize in advance for any duplicates or anything, I spent most of this morning trying to weed them out, very monotonous, but never boring ;D. If anyone knows of a good app for spotting dupes, I'm all ears. Also, sorry that almost all of the pics are generically named, but I typically download so many that I just can't bring myself to name each of them.

PS. I know that Jenni (from the first picture above) visits Glamour forums at times, and I would like to express my appreciation of her fine form and beautiful face. If someone could aim her toward this thread, I would like to ask her for a (predictable) request - some rapid-snaps of her as she bends over. Like 20 pics all in sequence of five seconds as she bends down. Maybe wearing a mini-skirt with no panties, holding it up enough to sneak a nice peek, as she beams back with those incredible eyes. Wow, just imagining that is almost enough. Since I know a request is a lot to expect, I'll have to live with that. But a man can dream...a man can dream.

Thanks

Guess you hit a sweet nerve there ! Thanks

VIP
    Thanks

Manny,

I use a couple of programs for finding dupes. Hollar at me when you get time. Love the thread.

thenumbawon

more for ya today ;D

thenumbawon

Quote Originally Posted by Dinfer
    Quote Originally Posted by thenumbawon

[/URL][URL=http://img121.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=69913_samibik_071_123_771lo.jpg]
    NAME PLEASE!!!!
    i cannot recall her name at the moment, but she's in her own thread somewhere on this forum... heres more doggy style shots of her...

and a couple others...

thenumbawon

Thanks

This is a REALLY good topic. I keep trying to post to it...but keep getting...errr...distracted ;)

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information