Page 548 of 762 FirstFirst ... 48448498538546547548549550558598648 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 7618

Thread: My Music Collection Update Daily! (Dance, Trance, Rock, Pop, Electronic, Jazz,..)

VIP
    Thanks

Stefano Ronchi & Marcos Coll - Street Preachin' (2017)

Artist: Stefano Ronchi & Marcos Coll
    Title: Street Preachin'
    Year Of Release: 2017
    Label: Gaztelupeko Hotsak
    Genre: Electric Blues, Harmonica Blues
    Quality: FLAC (tracks)
    MP3 320 kbps
    Total Time: 39:58
    Total Size: 253 MB
    104 MB
    Tracklist:
    1. Long Leg Blues (4:37)
    2. She's Got It (5:54)
    3. Can't Share Your Love (3:33)
    4. Me And The Devil (3:26)
    5. My Last Pair Of Shies (3:20)
    6. On Revival Day (3:15)
    7. La Mujer Del Capitan (3:14)
    8. Trust (4:06)
    9. Six Feet Under (4:02)
    10. Hip Harp (4:26)
    Stefano Ronchi & Marcos Coll go back to Galicia to present their first Street Preachin album, last on the long list of Marcos Coll. Live are pure country blues. An old and moving style approaching the best blustery traditions mixed with innovations like samplers and even daring with hiphop. A luxury in a small format where Stefano and Marcos are virtuous and captivate the public since the beginning of the show in a very intimate spectacle and in which the audience ends up being part of the show itself.
    Stefano "Slidin 'Wolf" Ronchi is a guitarist and singer of Italian blues. His musical repertoire focused on black folk music from the 1920s and 30s, from the blues to the Piedmont blues. Stefano has been spreading around the world by sharing stage with timeless bluesmen such as Lurrie Bell, James Wheeler and this time accompanied by our Marc Coll who knows in Berlin in the legendary Monday Jelly Roll Session of the legendary White Trash. Fast connect and record their first album "Street Preachin" recorded and produced entirely in Berlin in Goovin Tomato, a work that features 10 songs composed of them and some twisted version of classics of the blues. It has spectacular collaborations from the Berlin scene.
    From Marcos Coll we can not say that he was not told, his beginnings in the Tonky Blues Band when he left Galicia to search for fortune in Madrid, the tours with Mick Taylor (guitarist of the Rolling Stones), Buddy Miles (Jimi Hendrix's Battery or Santana), the concert with Tom Jones in a Madrid room, the formation of the KINGS OF the KO along with Adrián Costa, and where they share scene with legendary legend like Buddy Gay, Chuck Berry, Jhony Winter, Robert Cray, John Mayall, Solomon Burke, The Animals, or Fabulous Thunderbirds. His transfer to Berlin where he does not stop spinning around the world, the Mighty Calacas, and become the endorser and reference of HOHNER, the most important harmonic brand in the world. Marcos today is considered one of the harmonious improvements in Europe, a regular circuit of its direct.

Losslessdl.com - Download Lossless Music MP3|FLAC|Hi-res Daily Update!

VIP
    Thanks

Kasai Allstars - Félicité (Remixes) (2017)

Artist: Kasai Allstars
    Title: Félicité (Remixes)
    Label: Crammed Discs
    Genre: Electronic, House, World
    Quality: MP3 CBR, 320 kbps / FLAC (tracks)
    Total Time: 00:45:59
    Total Size: 105 MB / 258 MB
    Track listing:
    01. Kasai Allstars - Quick As White (Ramzi Remix) (4:29)
    02. Kasai Allstars - Felicite One (High Wolf Remix) (4:40)
    03. Kasai Allstars - Drowning Goat (Daedelus Remix) (3:49)
    04. Kasai Allstars - In Praise Of Homeboys (Africaine 808 Remix) (5:43)
    05. Kasai Allstars - Salute To Kalombo (Ekiti Sound System Remix) (3:43)
    06. Kasai Allstars - Quick As White (Clap! Clap! Remix) (3:41)
    07. Kasai Allstars - Tshitua Fuila Mbuloba (Loopido Remix) (3:38)
    08. Kasai Allstars - Felicite Two (Mo4n4 Remix) (6:32)
    09. Kasai Allstars - Drowning Goat (Esa Remix) (6:03)
    10. Kasai Allstars - Felicite Three (Ramzi Remix) (3:42)

VIP
    Thanks

Steve Earle & The Dukes - Exit 0 (1987/2016) [Hi-Res]

Artist: Steve Earle, The Dukes
    Title: Exit 0
    Year Of Release: 1987/2016
    Label: MCA Nashville
    Genre: Country, Americana, Singer/Songwriter
    Quality: flac 24bits - 192.0kHz
    Total Time: 00:38:39
    Total Size: 1.58 gb
    Tracklist
    ---------
    01. Nowhere Road
    02. Sweet Little '66
    03. No. 29
    04. Angry Young Man
    05. San Antonio Girl
    06. The Rain Came Down
    07. I Ain't Ever Satisfied
    08. The Week Of Living Dangerously
    09. I Love You Too Much
    10. It's All Up To You

VIP
    Thanks

Still Life Projector - The Dance Riot (2004)

Artist: Still Life Projector
    Title: The Dance Riot
    Year Of Release: 2004
    Label: Rise Records
    Genre: Rock, Alt Rock
    Quality: Flac (tracks)
    Total Time: 41:24
    Total Size: 327 Mb

Tracklist:
    01. Lesson
    02. It Pulls Me Under
    03. Without Fulfullment
    04. System Breakdown
    05. Wearing Me Out
    06. Screaming In Silence
    07. Through These Eyes
    08. The Forgotten
    09. 2-2-2
    10. Never Look Back
    11. Portrait
    The opening notes of The Dance Riot, the debut full-length from Sacramento's Still Life Projector, sound as if they could have been nicked from the Cure's landmark downer, Disintegration, but within 30 seconds "Lesson" proves the quintet was taught emo by the numbers. Loud, melodic, and...um...pretty damn proficient, the song is as good as it is formulaic, all the way through to its ferocious breakdown. Vocalist Jerry Reynolds has good pipes, and the group's infectious heartbreak anthem "It Pulls Me Under" will undoubtedly suck in Taking Back Sunday fans. Unfortunately, the majority of The Dance Riot isn't nearly as magical. "System Breakdown" is pretty mediocre, the roar of "Wearing Me Out" lacks a spark, and by the time you've made it through to "Portrait," the group's parting shot, you'll wonder why you've hung in there so long.

VIP
    Thanks

Stone Leaders - Stone Leaders (2018)

Artist: Stone Leaders
    Title: Stone Leaders
    Year Of Release: 2018
    Label: Stone Leaders
    Genre: Alternative Rock, Hard Rock
    Quality: 320 Kbps
    Total Time: 61:37 min
    Total Size: 141 MB
    Tracklist:
    01. Box of Time
    02. Dv84u4ea
    03. Fire up the Oceans
    04. Blind Crusade
    05. Shot by Lies
    06. Toxic Guide
    07. Heartless Stereo
    08. Unearthly Designs
    09. Electric City
    10. Ignited
    11. Gravity
    12. Seeker

VIP
    Thanks

Stone The Crows ‎- Radio Sessions 1969-72 (2009)

Artist: Stone The Crows
    Title: Radio Sessions 1969-72
    Year Of Release: 2009
    Label: Angel Air Records
    Genre: Blues Rock, Classic Rock
    Quality: Flac (tracks, .cue, log)
    Total Time: 01:00:54 + 50:33
    Total Size: 694 Mb

Tracklist:
    CD 1 - 1969-1970:
    1. Raining In Your Heart
    2. Touch Of Your Loving Hand
    3. Freedom Road
    4. Hollis Brown
    5. Raining In Your Heart
    6. Friend
    7. Mad Dogs & Englishmen
    8. Love 74
    9. Things Are Getting Better
    CD 2 - 1971-1972:
    1. Faces
    2. Let It Down
    3. Big Jim Salter
    4. Keep On Rolling
    5. Goin' Down
    6. On The Highway
    7. Mr Wizard
    8. Good Time Girl
    9. Penicillin Blues
    10. On The Highway
    Bass - Steve Thompson (2) (tracks: 2-3 to 2-10)
    Bass, Vocals - Jimmy Dewar* (tracks: 1-1 to 2-2)
    Drums, Liner Notes - Colin Allen
    Guitar - Jimmy McCulloch (tracks: 2-8 to 2-10), Les. Harvey* (tracks: 1-1 to 2-7)
    Keyboards - J. McGuinness (2)* (tracks: 1-1 to 2-2), Ronnie Leahy (tracks: 2-3 to 2-10)
    Vocals - Maggie Bell
    Stone the Crows was a tough-luck, working class, progressive soul band that came out of the pubs of Scotland in the early '70s. They had everything going for them at the start: not one, but two gritty singers, a talented guitarist, a rhythm section that had played with John Mayall, and the name recognition of having Led Zeppelin manager Peter Grant as their producer. Despite favorable reviews by the critics, however, they never managed to sell their hybridized soul music to a large audience. In addition, they lost two of their key members early on, one of whom was tragically electrocuted, and the group broke up after four albums.
    Their biggest contribution to rock was the immense vocal talent of one Maggie Bell. Winner of several Top Girl Singer awards in Britain, Bell had a raunchy, gutbucket voice that, although it fell short of the naked emotion and range of Janis Joplin's, came probably closer to her style than any other female singer. She first attracted notice when she jumped up on stage at a show in Glasgow to wail with Alex Harvey of the Sensational Alex Harvey Band. Impressed by her talent (and audacity), Harvey hooked her up with his guitar-playing younger brother Les, then fronting a local band called the Kinning Park Ramblers. After playing army bases in Europe for several years as Power, Bell, Harvey, bassist Jim Dewar, keyboardist Jon McGinnis, and drummer Colin Allen (who had played with future bass player Steve Thompson in John Mayall's band), came to the attention of Peter Grant and they changed their name to Stone the Crows, which supposedly is a Scottish variation of "the hell with it."
    Both of their first two albums received good reviews upon release, but sold very meagerly. Then bassist/vocalist Jim Dewar quit the band to join Robin Trower's fledgling group, to be replaced by the non-singing Steve Thompson. Shortly after releasing Teenage Licks, guitarist Les Harvey was electrocuted onstage during a gig at Swansea University. This appeared to end the band, but they carried on, recruiting young Jimmy McCulloch from Thunderclap Newman and released "'Ontinuous Performance." Although the rock press lauded the singing of Bell, her group couldn't seem to emerge from the shadows and they broke up after this last album, with McCulloch flying away to join Paul McCartney in Wings. ~ Peter Kurtz

VIP
    Thanks

Stunna Haze & EMG - Takeover From The Gutta (2018)

Artist: Stunna Haze & EMG
    Title: Takeover From The Gutta
    Label: From The Gutta
    Genre: Rap, Hip-Hop
    Quality: m4a 256 kbps
    Total Time: 00:43:56
    Total Size: 103 mb
    Tracklist:
    01. Take Over
    02. Slaves (feat. Sly Moneyy)
    03. Soul Salvation (feat. Breonna)
    04. Make 'em Sick
    05. Elevated
    06. Still Feel the Same (feat. Jae Gatez & Tre' da Kid)
    07. No Love
    08. The One
    09. Behind These Shades (feat. Kaygen Miles)
    10. Pray for My Dawgs (feat. Lid2lit)
    11. From the Gutta (feat. C-Flames)

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/embed/9lLtBLljU_0?feature=oembed[/embed]

VIP
    Thanks

Gerard - Empty Lie, Empty Dream (Reissue) (1985/2017)

Artist: Gerard
    Title: Empty Lie, Empty Dream
    Year Of Release: 1985/2017
    Label: Nexus, King Records
    Genre: Prog Rock
    Quality: Flac (image, .cue, log)
    Total Time: 38:14
    Total Size: 334 Mb (scans)

Tracklist:
    01. The Acts Of The Apostles 5:05
    02. Conquest Of The Dark 3:51
    03. Wall 9:08
    04. Empty Lie, Empty Dream 5:01
    05. Hopeless Blues Star 6:13
    06. Future 8:57
    Toshio Egawa - keyboards
    Yukihiro Fujimura - vocals, guitars
    Yasumasa Uotani - bass
    Masaki Tanimoto - drums
    Gerard were one of the leading progressive rock bands from the '80 in Japan together with Novela, Fromage, Pale Acute Moon, Outer Limits or Mugen. They offer a quite good symphonic prog very much in vein of UK or a harder version of Genesis (Trick of the tail era) but with their own twist and with that particular japanese flavour , musicaly speaking that many bands from '80 from this country had. I review so far two of their albums and I liked what I've heared so I've decided to check two more from their catalogue, one of them is Empty lie, empty dream, the second release from 1985. This is enjoyble to me for sure, is to low rated for such music, really. Symphonic prog well played and well performed. The album is mainly instrumental and the keyboards and guitar are great. In their first phase they sounded not very much a la ELP like their later releases, because of the guitar arrangements, this instrument being left aside from Pendulum onwards. So, , forte pieces are the opening instrumental The acts of the Apostles , really awesome pieces where the talent of Toshio Egawa on keyboards and of Fujimura on guitar is obvious. In that darker days of prog mid 80s only japanese school of prog counted on market and the british neo prog who just exploded in Europe around that time, and of course do not forget Rush, the rest of the world were in shadow and the rest of the movement in aderground for sure. So, this release keeps the flag as high as possible for that period, no weak moment but in same time nothing is close to masterpieces status, still enjoyble and good from start to finish.

VIP
    Thanks

Anthony Wright - The Way That I Am (2018)

Artist: Anthony Wright
    Title: The Way That I Am
    Label: Self Released
    Genre: Electric Blues, Blues Rock
    Quality: FLAC (tracks)
    MP3 320 kbps
    Total Time: 47:27
    Total Size: 279 MB
    113 MB
    Tracklist:
    1. The Way That I Am (3:42)
    2. Smoker's Corner (3:56)
    3. Second Best (3:43)
    4. Three Years Too Long (6:58)
    5. Talk To Me Baby (5:34)
    6. Under The Table (2:50)
    7. I Need Your Lovin' (7:13)
    8. Goodbye Forever Dear (5:03)
    9. S.O.B. (4:49)
    10. 6th Street Shuffle (3:34)
    Anthony Wright is based out of Schertz/New Braunfels, TX with a sound that leans toward a mixture of blues rock and southern rock. His sound can be best described as explosive, dynamic, emotional, and unpredictable. Playing primarily around the San Antonio area for the last 4 1/2 years, he now plays a range of venues spanning from Leon Springs all the way out to Austin. On top of that, he's managed to achieve a lot within that span of time ranging from opening for Steve Wariner in 2014, Competing at the Austin Heart of the Blues Challenge in 2014, 2015, and 2017, Winning the Bud Light Riverfest Battle of the Bands (making Anthony and his band the "2016 Band of the Riverwalk") as well as sharing the stage with Blues Legends Alan Haynes and Jackie Newhouse (ex-Stevie Ray Vaughan). Now he's preparing to step out and venture into a different territory with new originals starting with his 2018 release "The Way That I Am." Mixing Blues, Blues Rock, Southern Rock, and Country, this album is a toe tapping, hip shaking, undulating roller coaster from start to finish. Play it loud and proud!

VIP
    Thanks

Sugar Queen & The Straight Blues Band - 340 Blues (2017)

Artist: Sugar Queen & The Straight Blues Band
    Title: 340 Blues
    Label: Sugar Queen Blues
    Genre: Chicago Blues
    Quality: 320 kbps
    Total Time: 43:51
    Total Size: 104 MB
    Tracklist:
    1. Crab Boil Shuffle (3:53)
    2. Give Sugar (3:21)
    3. Wanna Take My Man (5:07)
    4. 15 Dollars (3:31)
    5. Hey Guys (3:29)
    6. Handfast Love (3:09)
    7. By The Law (6:20)
    8. Moonshine Bill (4:01)
    9. I Can't Wait (3:45)
    10. Sugar Queen Blues Groove (4:03)
    11. I Miss You (3:08)
    This album is the result of a collaboration between musicians from the USA, Belgium and the Netherlands. This is the debut CD of Sugar Queen & The Straight Blues Band. Sugar Queen is the nickname of the American singer Michele Denise. Of course she also started her musical career in the church and then appeared in various gospel choirs.
    Then she founded the blues band Deuces Wild and toured through China and Malaysia.
    Now she has settled in our country and is accompanied by the Belgian-Dutch Straight Blues Band, which consists of bassist Rico Hagemeijer, guitarists Andy Aerts and Jean Raven, drummer Thierry Stievenart and Wim Heirbaut on the harmonica.
    Everything on this album can be heard here as very experienced musicians. The voice of the Sugar Queen is soulful and at times jazzy and reminded me most of Mavis Staples.
    The atmosphere on this album is very relaxed. You can hear that in the shuffle Crab Boil Shuffle in which guest Wim Degeest delivers a burning harmonica solo. The funky shuffle Give Sugar swings as smoothly. Bassist Rico Hagemeijer subtly covers the entire neck of his bass. The guitar solo also creates a jazzy atmosphere in this song, which is completely brought to taste by the ripping harmonica. The slow blues Wanna Take My Man is musically somewhere between Koko Taylor and Mavis Staples. So wonderfully soulful!
    The funky blues 15 Dollars are performed in a relaxed way, so that the soulful vocals come out fine. The same relaxed atmosphere stays in the shuffle Hey Guys.
    Guest Dirk Dekenne excels on his acoustic slide in Handfast Love. A shuffle with a laidback JJ Cale feeling. Wim Degeest can also be heard with his pumping harmonica. By The Law is a slow blues against the Chicago blues, which is very similar to T-Bone Walker's "Cold Cold Feeling". Sugar Queen Blues Groove is a song that gives exactly what the title promises, namely a nice funky wah wah blues song.
    The album ends with I Miss You, a song that reminds of the early 60's girl doll from The Shirelles (Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow).
    Sugar Queen and her band deliver with this debut a very pleasant blues album where the experience drips. (translated from dutch)

Page 548 of 762 FirstFirst ... 48448498538546547548549550558598648 ... LastLast

Thread Information