Page 721 of 762 FirstFirst ... 221621671711719720721722723731 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 7618

Thread: My Music Collection Update Daily! (Dance, Trance, Rock, Pop, Electronic, Jazz,..)

VIP
    Thanks

Bernard Legace - Bach: Inventions & Sinfonias / Albinoni: Fugue on a Theme (2006)

[center]

Artist: Bernard Legace
    Title: Bach: Inventions & Sinfonias / Albinoni: Fugue on a Theme
    Year Of Release: 2006
    Label: Analekta
    Genre: Classical
    Quality: FLAC (image+.cue,log,scans)
    Total Time: 70'34''
    Total Size: 316 MB
    Tracklist:
    1-15: two-part inventions, BWV772-786
    16-30: three-part inventions, BWV787-801
    31: Fugue on a theme by Albinoni, BWV951

Losslessdl.com - Download Lossless Music MP3|FLAC|Hi-res Daily Update!

VIP
    Thanks

Tom Principato - Guitar Gumbo (2005) Lossless

[center]

Artist: Tom Principato
    Title: Guitar Gumbo
    Year Of Release: 2005
    Label: Powerhouse Records
    Genre: Blues, Modern Electric, Blues Rock
    Quality: Flac (image, .cue, log)
    Total Time: 45:42
    Total Size: 360 Mb (scans)

Tracklist:
    01. Louisiana (Been Callin' Me) (5:08)
    02. If Love Is Blind (3:07)
    03. They Took My Money (4:23)
    04. Drinkin' Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee (4:09)
    05. Return Of The Voodoo Thing (4:44)
    06. Tango'd Up In The Blues (6:42)
    07. Hey Now Baby (4:45)
    08. Helping Hand (4:28)
    09. Jambalaya (3:35)
    10. Tipsy (4:41)
    Tom Principato - Guitar, vocals
    John Perry - Bass
    Joe Wells - Drums
    Tommy Lepson - Hammond B-3 Organ, vocals
    Kevin McKendree - Piano
    Mark Wenner - Harmonica
    Josh Howell - Congas
    horn section: Chris Watling (baritone sax), Bruce Swain (tenor sax), Kevin Cordt (trumpet)
    Guitarist, singer, and songwriter Tom Principato has long been a regional star in Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia. He has toured nationally around the U.S., Canada, and Europe, but often the venues are clubs. His particular blend of blues-rock is highly specific; jazz guitar master Pat Metheny said of Principato, "he has an enormous talent at telling stories in his solos; he doesn't play 'standard' licks." Raised in suburban Washington, D.C. his early guitar playing heroes included Roy Buchanan and Danny Gatton. He listened to his parents' recordings by the likes of Chet Atkins and the Benny Goodman Sextet with Charlie Christian, and like a lot of kids, discovered the power of Chicago blues in his high school years.
    Blazing Telecasters Earlier in his professional career, Principato divided his time between two still-great cities for blues, Washington, D.C. and Boston. Principato was the leader of a band, Powerhouse, whose only album but lively shows made them a major club attraction in the late '70s. In 1980, Principato also joined guitarist Geoff Muldaur on the road and recorded an album with him as a member of his band. Back home in D.C. in 1981, he sought out and hooked up with a number of musicians, including Big Mama Thornton, Billy Price, and Sunnyland Slim and the Assassins, a band that included Nighthawks guitarist Jimmy Thackery. Principato recorded two albums with the Assassins, No Previous Record (1986) and Partners in Crime (1987). By 1987, Principato had launched his own solo career, playing at various nightclubs in and around D.C. and northern Virginia with varying trios. He made a live recording with his early mentor, Danny Gatton, Blazing Telecasters, which was later released in 1990.
    Smokin' Since 1984, Principato has recorded many solo albums featuring his own varying groups. They include Smokin! (1986) I Know What You're Thinkin (1988) Blazing Telecasters with Danny Gatton, In Orbit (1990) Tip of the Iceberg (1992), In the Clouds (1995), and Really Blue (1998). He released Blues Over the Years in 1999, Not One Word in 2000, Live in Europe in 2001, Fingers on Fire with Pete Kennedy (now of the folk-rock duo the Kennedys) in 2002, House on Fire in 2003, Oh No! More Blazing Telecasters in 2005, and Guitar Gumbo, released that same year. His most recent recording, Raising the Roof, was released in 2008.
    Through the years, Principato has released records on his own Powerhouse Records label, as well as with the now-defunct, Atlanta-based Ichiban label. His live shows, often accompanied by just a bassist and drummer, are exciting, with lots of guitar pyrotechnics and great playing from the other members of his ensemble. Since the 1990s, Principato has enjoyed ongoing endorsement deals with Fender guitars, DR String Co., Seymour Duncan pickups, and Roger Mayer effects pedals. (The London-based Mayer made a variety of effects pedals and electronic gadgets for Jimi Hendrix.)
    Based in Falls Church, VA., when he's not out delivering his powerful live shows to crowds in clubs and theaters, Principato is like lot of unheralded blues and roots rock performers; he spends a lot of time in Europe, where the crowds in general seem to be much more appreciative of indigenous American styles. Other than a brief flirtation with Island Records, he has never been signed to a major label.

VIP
    Thanks

Tommy John Ehman - Like Father, Like Son (2018)

[center]

Artist: Tommy John Ehman
    Title: Like Father, Like Son
    Year Of Release: 2018
    Label: Self Produced
    Genre: Country/Rock
    Quality: MP3 320 Kbps
    Total Time: 59:49
    Total Size: 139 MB
    Tracklist:
    1. Little Piece Of Dirt (3:45)
    2. Intro - Like Father, Like Son (0:56)
    3. Like Father; Like Son (3:52)
    4. We Are The People (4:44)
    5. Seeds (5:05)
    6. My Daddy's Land (5:27)
    7. Kings And Queens (4:28)
    8. Massey Ferguson All Night Combine Blues (4:43)
    9. My Ground (4:50)
    10. I Like To Eat (4:15)
    11. Dirt Roads And Combine Dust (4:31)
    12. Cowboy Ride Away (4:25)
    13. Dusty Road (4:43)
    14. Could You Leave All This Behind (3:59)
    Tommy John Ehman has the heart and soul of a songwriter, a desire and a passion to perform and a deep enthusiasm for music that has driven him over a long career that has produced 6 studio albums, 10 radio singles, airplay from coast to coast across Canada and placing on major Canadian radio charts.
    He's played everything from small clubs to large venues to festivals and opened for Michelle Wright, Doc Walker and Aaron Prichett along the way. As well as headlining at the "Country at the Creek Festival" in Big River, SK, he's had 2 memorable performances at the CNIB's "iFactor" fundraisers at Lake Joe in Muskoka Ontario which were a true honor and a major highlight in his career thus far.
    Influences like Tom Petty, John Mellencamp, Bruce Springsteen and Waylon Jennings have helped shape his unique songwriting and musical style. From deep stark acoustic gems to full-on, up-tempo country rockers TJE is always looking to write that next great song and keep his fans cheering for more.
    The Brand new album (his 6th) titled "Day Night" is an 11 song "acoustic" effort of some of TJE's most in-perspective songwriting to date and captures his voice and performance like never before. Produced by Jesse Weiman, this new record is sure to be a hit with his loyal fans and no doubt bring many new ones to discover his vast musical talent.

VIP
    Thanks

Tommy Jude - Last Dance of the Crow (2018)

[center]

Artist: Tommy Jude
    Title: Last Dance of the Crow
    Label: Thomas Jude Reuter
    Genre: Blues-Rock, Modern Rock
    Quality: 320 Kbps
    Total Time: 67:28 min
    Total Size: 154 MB
    Tracklist:
    01. Shake Rattle And Roll 03:27
    02. Sweet Corinne 03:15
    03. She's My Baby 02:37
    04. Your Love 03:28
    05. Thunderstorm (Rain) 05:59
    06. Sane 05:17
    07. New Years Day 03:53
    08. One Of Those Days 03:55
    09. Revolution 04:00
    10. Lah Tee Dah 04:50
    11. Groovin 04:38
    12. Movin On 04:30
    13. Never Wanna Lose Sight 04:45
    14. Walk Alone 03:13
    15. When I'm Gone 09:42
    Has written over 500 songs, with this being the 5th album / Cd. Has opened for a lot of major acts, DIO , Eddie Money , Marshal Tucker, Deep Purple, The Scorpions , Hairball ...etc.
    Writes all kinds of music, from Rock, Blues, Pop Rock , Mellow, to Heavier.
    Playing on stage, is known for his presence and stage antics, never a dull moment, and hs played over 2000 gigs in career.
    Born and raised in the Midwest ( Northern Minnesota) , you will find a style all his own, it will take you to many places.
    This Album is different than the rest, better writing and is more feel to it. Listen to the clips on the Tommy Jude artist page , and listen for yourself. might just take you places you want to.go.

VIP
    Thanks

Torch - Fire And Light (2018)

[center]

Artist: Torch
    Title: Fire And Light
    Label: Evaburninflame Recordings International
    Genre: Reggae
    Total Time: 38:18 min
    Total Size: 88 MB
    Tracklist:
    01. Eva Burning Flame
    02. Hold It Down (feat. Clay Randy Valentine)
    03. Cry (feat. Gene)
    04. Shining Hope
    05. Amazing
    06. Confession
    07. In the Rain
    08. Let Me Know
    09. Remain Silent (feat. Dizzy Dee)
    10. 10k Lions
    Inspired by the classic literature and poetry of his homeland, DJ/producer Frederik Hahn, aka Torch, is seen as one of the pioneering figures of the German hip-hop scene. Born in Heidelberg in 1971 to a Haitian mother and German father, he started his career as a dance and graffiti artist before forming the socio-politically conscious rap collective Advanced Chemistry with the likes of Toni-L and DJ Mike MD in the mid-'80s. After co-founding the influential record company MZEE, hosting a freestyle show on VIVA, and setting up his own label, 360° Records, he released his only solo album, Blauer Samt in 2000. He has continued to remain a presence on the hip-hop circuit, hosting various international rap-battle events, working with the likes of Jurassic 5 and Afrika Bambaataa, and setting up a fund for the Haiti earthquake. ~ Jon O'Brien, Rovi

VIP
    Thanks

Traveler - Hier & Da (2018)

[center]

Artist: Traveler
    Title: Hier & Da
    Label: DISSID
    Genre: Alternative, Indie
    Quality: Mp3 320 kbps
    Total Time: 56:25
    Total Size: 129 MB
    Tracklist:
    1. Traveler - Der Traveler
    2. Traveler - Hier & Da
    3. Traveler - Leuchtturm in der Nacht
    4. Traveler - Mondwalzer
    5. Traveler - Regen
    6. Traveler - Moments
    7. Traveler - Prinzessin auf der Erbse
    8. Traveler - 500 Kilometer
    9. Traveler - Ein Sommernachtstraum
    10. Traveler - What love is

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/embed/x_nuI9v-_hE?feature=oembed[/embed]

VIP
    Thanks

Traveler - Hier Und Da (2018)

[center]

Artist: Traveler
    Title: Hier Und Da
    Label: DISSID
    Genre: Pop
    Total Time: 56:25 min
    Total Size: 129 MB
    Tracklist:
    01. Der Traveler
    02. Hier Da
    03. Leuchtturm in der Nacht
    04. Mondwalzer
    05. Regen
    06. Moments
    07. Prinzessin auf der Erbse
    08. 500 Kilometer
    09. Ein Sommernachtstraum
    10. What love is

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/embed/x_nuI9v-_hE?feature=oembed[/embed]

VIP
    Thanks

Trio Ma non Troppo - Godard: Piano Trios (1994)

[center]

Artist: Trio Ma non Troppo
    Title: Godard: Piano Trios
    Year Of Release: 1994
    Label: KOCH Schwann
    Genre: Classical
    Quality: FLAC (image+.cue,log,scans)
    Total Time: 54:23
    Total Size: 254 Mb
    Tracklist:
    Piano Trio № 1 g-moll, op. 32 (1875).
    01. I. Allegro [08:01].
    02. II. Tempo di minuetto moderato [06:37].
    03. III. Andante quasi adagio [05:38].
    04. IV. Allegro vivace [04:32].
    Piano Trio № 2 F-dur, op. 72 (1883).
    05. I. Allegro moderato [11:49].
    06. II. Adagio [04:43].
    07. III. Vivace [02:44].
    08. IV. Allegro vivace [09:06].
    Performers:
    Trio Ma non Troppo:

Naoko Nagaï-Corbi (piano),
    Jean-Claude Grosjean (violin),
    Jean-Marie Mellon (cello).

VIP
    Thanks

Hubert Sumlin - Wake Up Call (1998) Lossless

[center]

Artist: Hubert Sumlin
    Title: Wake Up Call
    Year Of Release: 1998
    Label: Blues Planet Records
    Genre: Blues, Chicago Blues, Electric Blues
    Quality: Flac (tracks, .cue, log)
    Total Time: 63:29
    Total Size: 449 Mb (scans)

Tracklist:
    1. I'm Coming Home
    2. Makes Me Think About the One I Had
    3. When You're In Love
    4. I'm Your Baby
    5. Wake Up Call
    6. Gonna Move
    7. Let Your Fingers Do The Talkin'
    8. I Just Need Your Love
    9. Hubert Runs The Hoodoo Down
    10. Get This Love Straight
    Hubert Sumlin - guitar, vocals
    Jerry Vivino - saxophone
    Scott Healy - keyboards
    James Wormworth - drums
    Michael Merritt - bass
    Hubert Sumlin (born November 16, 1931) is a blues guitar player known as both a solo artist and central element in Howlin' Wolf's backup band. Listed in Rolling Stone's The 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time. Sumlin continues to tour and play blues guitar. He is cited as a major influence by many artists, including Eric Clapton, Keith Richards, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimmy Page, and Jimi Hendrix.
    Early influences that affected Hubert Sumlin's style of play at a young age have been cited by him as, primarily, Muddy Waters, Charley Patton, Robert Lockwood, Jr. and Robert Johnson.
    It is often stated that Sumlin's playing was a vital catalyst for the British blues boom providing a link from the acoustic blues of the Mississippi delta that was more accessible to electric guitarists such as Clapton, Page, Richards and Beck. Indeed, throughout the careers of these artists, many Howlin' Wolf songs have been covered and Sumlin's guitar lines imitated. Examples are Clapton's covers of "Goin' Down Slow", The Rolling Stones' version of "Little Red Rooster", The Yardbirds' version of "Smokestack Lightnin'" and "The Lemon Song" by Led Zeppelin (which is a rework of "Killing Floor").
    Career
    Born in Greenwood, Mississippi, Sumlin was raised in Hughes, Arkansas. When he was eight years old, he got his first guitar. As a boy, Sumlin met Howlin' Wolf (Chester Burnett) by sneaking into a performance. Burnett invited Sumlin to play guitar in his Chicago-based band. Sumlin also briefly played guitar for Muddy Waters. Playing primarily as the lead guitarist in Burnett's band from the early 1950s until 1980, several years after Burnett's death, Sumlin has also recorded under his own name. His latest effort is About Them Shoes, released in 2005 by Tone Cool Records.

VIP
    Thanks

Roy Orbison - Greatest Hits Collection (Deluxe Edition) (2017)

Artist: Roy Orbison
    Title: Greatest Hits Collection (Deluxe Edition)
    Year Of Release: 2017
    Label: IMI LTD
    Genre: Classic Rock, Pop, Oldies
    Total Time: 77:56 min
    Total Size: 179 MB
    Tracklist:
    01. Only The Lonely
    02. (I'd Be) A Legend In My Own Time
    03. 03. I'll Never Tell
    04. I Like Love
    05. Blue Angel
    06. Trying To Get To You
    07. You're My Baby
    08. Today's Teardrops
    09. Candy Man
    10. Seems To Me
    11. Bye Bye Love
    12. I'm Hurtin'
    13. I Never Knew
    14. Crying
    15. Problem Child
    16. Paper Boy
    17. Blue Avenue
    18. Pretty One
    19. I Can't Stop Loving You
    20. Go Go Go
    21. Here Comes That Song Again
    22. Cry
    23. Devil Doll
    24. Running Scared
    25. 25. I'll Say It's My Fault
    26. Raindrops
    27. With the Bug
    28. It's Too Late
    29. Love Hurts
    30. Sweet And Innocent
    31. Come Home To Me
    32. Sweet And Easy To Love
    33. Uptown
    Although he shared the same rockabilly roots as Carl Perkins, Johnny Cash, and Elvis Presley, Roy Orbison went on to pioneer an entirely different brand of country/pop-based rock & roll in the early '60s. What he lacked in charisma and photogenic looks, Orbison made up for in spades with his quavering operatic voice and melodramatic narratives of unrequited love and yearning. In the process, he established rock & roll archetypes of the underdog and the hopelessly romantic loser. These were not only amplified by peers such as Del Shannon and Gene Pitney, but also influenced future generations of roots rockers such as Bruce Springsteen and Chris Isaak, as well as modern country stars the Mavericks.
    Orbison made his first widely distributed recordings for Sun Records in 1956. Roy was a capable rockabilly singer, and had a small national hit with his first Sun single, "Ooby Dooby." But even then, he was far more comfortable as a ballad singer than as a hepped-up rockabilly jive cat. Other Sun singles met with no success, and by the late '50s he was concentrating primarily on building a career as a songwriter, his biggest early success being "Claudette" (recorded by the Everly Brothers).
    After a brief, unsuccessful stint with RCA, Orbison finally found his voice with Monument Records, scoring a number-two hit in 1960 with "Only the Lonely." This established the Roy Orbison persona for good: a brooding rockaballad of failed love with a sweet, haunting melody, enhanced by his Caruso-like vocal trills at the song's emotional climax. These and his subsequent Monument hits also boasted innovative, quasi-symphonic production, with Roy's voice and guitar backed by surging strings, ominous drum rolls, and heavenly choirs of backup vocalists.
    Between 1960 and 1965, Orbison would have 15 Top 40 hits for Monument, including such nail-biting mini-dramas as "Running Scared," "Crying," "In Dreams," and "It's Over." Not just a singer of tear-jerking ballads, he was also capable of effecting a tough, bluesy swagger on "Dream Baby," "Candy Man," and "Mean Woman Blues." In fact, his biggest and best hit was also his hardest-rocking: "Oh, Pretty Woman" soared to number one in late 1964, at the peak of the British Invasion.
    It seemed at that time that Roy was well equipped to survive the British onslaught of the mid-'60s. He had even toured with the Beatles in Britain in 1963, and John Lennon has admitted to trying to emulate Orbison when writing the Beatles' first British chart-topper, "Please Please Me." But Orbison's fortunes declined rapidly after he left Monument for MGM in 1965. It would be easy to say that the major label couldn't replicate the unique production values of the classic Monument singles, but that's only part of the story. Roy, after all, was still writing most of his material, and his early MGM records were produced in a style that closely approximated the Monument era. The harder truth to face was that his songs were starting to sound like lesser variations of themselves, and that contemporary trends in rock and soul were making him sound outdated.
    Orbison, like many early rock greats, could always depend on large overseas audiences to pay the bills. The two decades between the mid-'60s and mid-'80s were undeniably tough ones for him, though, both personally and professionally. A late-'60s stab at acting failed miserably. In 1966, his wife died in a motorcycle accident; a couple of years later, his house burned down, two of his sons perishing in the flames. Periodic comeback attempts with desultory albums in the 1970s came to naught.
    Orbison's return to the public eye came about through unexpected circumstances. In the mid-'80s, David Lynch's Blue Velvet film prominently featured "In Dreams" on its soundtrack. That led to the singer making an entire album of re-recordings of hits, with T-Bone Burnett acting as producer. The record was no substitute for the originals, but it did help restore him to prominence within the industry. Shortly afterward, he joined George Harrison, Bob Dylan, Tom Petty, and Jeff Lynne in the Traveling Wilburys. Their successful album set the stage for Orbison's best album in over 20 years, Mystery Girl, which emulated the sound of his classic '60s work without sounding hackneyed. By the time it reached the charts in early 1989, however, Orbison was dead, claimed by a heart attack in December 1988. Four years after his death, Mystery Girl outtakes were finished and released as King of Hearts. ~ Richie Unterberger.

Page 721 of 762 FirstFirst ... 221621671711719720721722723731 ... LastLast

Thread Information