Page 123 of 762 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223623 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 7618

Thread: My Music Collection Update Daily! (Dance, Trance, Rock, Pop, Electronic, Jazz,..)

VIP
    Thanks

Lisa Bassenge Trio - Three

Artist: Lisa Bassenge Trio
    Title: Three
    Year Of Release: 2004
    Label: Minor Music
    Genre: Jazz / Vocal Jazz
    Quality: Mp3 / 320kbps
    Total Time: 50:02 min
    Total Size: 113 MB

Tracklist
    ----------
    01. I Got You (I Fel Good)
    02. You Don't Have A Name
    03. If I Could See The World Through The Eyes Of A Child
    04. Everything I Love
    05. Love Me Tender Tender
    06. Fall
    07. Tell The Rain..
    08. Weisst Du Wieviel Sternlein Stehen Wooden Moon
    09. Down In The Meadow
    10. Drifting
    11. Wir Machen Musik
    12. My Belongings
    13. Elllie
    14. There Must Be An Angel
    15. Nancy With The Laughing Face Remember
    16. Your Quiet Eyes
    17. Stay Awake
    18. Time To Go Sandmann

Three ist das dritte Album von Lisa Bassenge, und es gehört ganz nach oben in die Rangliste aktueller Vocal-Jazz-Aufnahmen. Das Berliner Trio plus Gastmusiker präsentiert originelle Kunststücke (eigene und Coverversionen) auf höchstem Niveau. Ihre Musik ist anspruchsvoll, lyrisch, sinnlich, elegant und treffsicher: die exzellenten Arrangements von Pianist Andreas Schmidt zielen stets in den Kern einer genau durchdachten Atmosphäre. "I Feel Good" von James Brown verführt mit intimem, kammermusikalischem Flair; schlicht, relaxed, bluesy: eine herrliche Interpretation. "Love Me Tender" (Elvis Presley) wird mit einem klassisch modernen Streichersatz eingeleitet; ähnlich zeitgenössisch klingt es bei "Weißt du wieviel Sternlein stehen" - anmutig, kirchenmusikalisch haben sie es angelegt. Der Annie Lenox-Hit "There Must Be An Angel" hingegen fliegt vor Leichtigkeit davon: warm, sonnig, poppig und ungeheuer Charmant.

Losslessdl.com - Download Lossless Music MP3|FLAC|Hi-res Daily Update!

VIP
    Thanks

Lisa Ekdahl - Bortom Det Bla (1997)

Artist: Lisa Ekdahl
    Title: Bortom Det Bla
    Year Of Release: 1997
    Label: RCA: 151994
    Genre: Vocal Jazz
    Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue)
    Total Time: 41:15
    Total Size: 239 MB

Tracklist:

01. Bortom Det Blå (4:05)
    02. Gå Dit Ifall Du Minns (2:13)
    03. Två Lyckliga Dårar (2:44)
    04. Jag Behöver Inget Mer (3:54)
    05. Vi Tillhör Varann (2:52)
    06. Sakta, Sakta (3:42)
    07. Jag Vill Bara Vara (3:54)
    08. Du Var Inte Där För Mig (2:42)
    09. Hyenorna Skrattade, Gamarna Log (3:41)
    10. Genom Dig Ser Jag Ljuset (2:37)
    11. Cirklar (2:31)
    12. Vill Ha Dig Kvar (3:30)
    13. Tänk Inte Mera (2:51)

VIP
    Thanks

Little G Weevil - Three Chords Too Many (2016)

Artist: Little G Weevil
    Title: Three Chords Too Many
    Year Of Release: 2016
    Label: XLNT Records
    Genre: Acoustic Blues
    Quality: FLAC
    MP3
    Total Time: 43:59
    Total Size: 253 MB
    104 MB

Tracklist:
    1. Apple Picker (Acoustic) (5:35)
    2. Dad's Story (2:36)
    3. You're The One (4:53)
    4. Going Back South (3:39)
    5. Place A Dollar In My Hand (5:59)
    6. The Tale Of Captain Siegal (3:01)
    7. One Little Cup (3:32)
    8. Wealthy Man (3:56)
    9. Outdated Citizen (3:17)
    10. Sunshine Blues (3:01)
    11. Meet Me In The City (1:43)
    12. Saving A Marriage (2:44)

Atlanta, GA based multi-award-winning Little G Weevil is one of the most deeply moving entertainers on the American music scene today. International Blues Challenge Winner, US Blues Music Award Nominee, Blues Blast Music Award Nominee guitarist, singer and songwriter has three highly acclaimed solo albums under his belt and he featured on a dozen more. He developed a style unmistakably on his own, mixing old school southern blues with his original ideas, modern beats and rocking guitar chords.

"He somehow delivers intact the spirit and sound of Blues legends from 80 years ago.A new Blues star is here, he proves it."
    - Bob Margolin

Little G Weevil was born and raised in Budapest, Hungary. He started out as a drummer and began playing the guitar at 17. He was introduced and captivated by the music scene through listening to legendary musicians such as John Lee Hooker, Lightnin' Hopkins, Albert Collins, B.B. King and Chuck Berry. Ever since he started his career he has focused solely on the music of the American South and this can be clearly heard in his compositions.

He established his own band in 1998. After years of touring mostly European countries with different bands he immigrated to the United States in 2004, living in Birmingham, AL, later downtown Memphis, TN. He has performed on numerous occasions in Beale Street's famous blues clubs and has made his debut tours in the USA on his own and as a side man of soul blues singer Louisiana Mojo Queen. His first solo recordings were also produced in Memphis.

In 2007, Little G signed up with King Mojo Records out of Atlanta. A year later he left the label for Apic Records and released his very first solo album, the critically acclaimed "Southern Experience". Album supporting tours took place in the US, Canada and Europe.

In 2009 he relocated to the Atlanta metro area where he has been based since.

His first worldwide recognition came with his second solo work "The Teaser" (2012). The album quickly climbed global blues music charts and the international music media highly praised it as well. It was ranked Top 10 best blues album of the year by Mojo, the elite England based publication.

In January 2013 Little G Weevil represented the Atlanta Blues Society at the Blues Foundation`s International Blues Challenge in the solo/duo category. He finished the competition in first place. He was also awarded as "Best Guitarist" in his category. The ceremony was held in the beautiful Orpheum Theatre in Memphis, TN. Following the success he has signed up with Vizztone Label Group.
    On July 23, 2013 his third CD, first full length acoustic album "Moving" was released on Vizztone. The album was Top 3 "Best Album of the Year" (Mojo). Roots Music Worldwide Internet Radio Airplay Chart listed "Moving" in the top 10 for over two months in a row peaking #3 in October, 2013.

".recalling the foot banging percussion of John Lee Hooker, the directness of Mississippi John Hurt and the string bending, slide acumen of so many greats. All this and he's a white boy from Hungary. . any lover of the canonized, traditional old time blues cats will go nuts for this set. It's loaded with so much heart and heat that you can't help but stuff the ballot boxes for any blues awards he might be up for. Killer stuff."
    - Chris Spector, Midwest Record

The year of 2014 has brought even more recognition to G Weevil. He`s nominated for the highest accolade afforded musicians and songwriters in blues music the USA Blues Music Award as "Acoustic Artist of the Year". His latest album "Moving" was nominated for Blues Blast Music Award "Acoustic Album of the Year".
    The news of his worldwide success finally made it to his home country thanks to a film documentary by one of the mainstream online magazines in Hungary. The film was produced by G`s brother Laszlo Szucs. Journalists followed G on the road for a week in the US, breaking down his life story and musical career from the very beginning. The documentary is one of the most successful films in the magazine`s history.
    In May, Little G was invited to join the judging panel of the popular television music talent show X-Factor in Hungary for the 5th season.
    In September 2014 he was awarded by HANOSZ "Musician of the Year".

VIP
    Thanks

Liz Longley - Weightless (2016)

Artist: Liz Longley
    Title: Weightless
    Label: Sugar Hill Records, a division of Concord Music Group, Inc.
    Genre: Country, Folk Pop, Singer/Songwriters
    Quality: mp3 320 kbps / flac lossless
    Total Time: 00:33:52
    Total Size: 100 / 209 mb

Tracklist
    ---------
    01. Swing
    02. Weightless
    03. Say Anything You Want
    04. Rescue My Heart
    05. What's the Matter
    06. You Haunt Me
    07. Never Really Mine
    08. Electricity
    09. Only Love This Time Around
    10. Oxygen

Award-winning singer and songwriter Liz Longley has recorded multiple albums, toured extensively, and written songs for movies and television. She is a Pennsylvania native from Chester County, near Philadelphia, and began singing and playing piano at a very young age; she marks the turning point in her life at age nine, when she performed an original song for the students in her elementary school and received an enthusiastic reception. Longley began recording a demo album and performing in clubs, competitions, and local festivals while attending Downingtown West High School. Her song "Naked Trees" reached the number one spot on GarageBand.com and held it for several weeks. Upon graduation, she won a scholarship to Berklee College of Music in Boston and studied voice. She continued writing and recording. Somewhere in the Middle, her self-released debut album, was recorded while she was still a student. She also took first place in the Rocky Mountain Folk Fest Songwriter Showcase, and was co-winner of the Mountain Stage New Song Contest. Graduating from Berklee in 2010, Longley won three songwriting competitions: the BMI John Lennon Songwriting Scholarship Competition, the International Acoustic Music Awards, and the Chris Austin Songwriting Contest. She also recorded her sophomore effort, Hot Loose Wire, which featured two of her award-winning songs as well as a cover of Van Morrison's "Moondance," which was picked up by Sirius XM programming executives for regular rotation. Longley's reputation spread fast and she moved between Boston and New York. She began opening shows for a wide range of artists including Shawn Colvin, Paula Cole, Nanci Griffith, and Amos Lee, and began accepting writing assignments for television and cinema. She placed songs on the ABC series NY Med and her "This Is Not the End" was showcased in the grand finale of the series Army Wives. In 2011, Longley moved to Nashville and began collaborating with some of Music City's notable songwriting talent. She co-wrote with Amy Stroup, Phillip LaRue, Peter Groenwald, and Blake Stratton. The recorded fruit of those sessions was the six-track Inside This Song EP in late 2012. After extensive touring and writing over the next year and a half, Longley began a Kickstarter campaign to finance her next album. Her initial goal was $35,000; she raised $55,000. She signed with Sugar Hill in 2014 and began recording at Ocean Way Studios with producer Gus Berry (Jaquire King, Charlie Worsham) and engineer Gary Paczosa, as well as a slew of first-class session players. "Bad Habit," the album's first single, was released to digital media and did exceptionally well. The self-titled album was released in March of 2015, followed by her first national headlining tour. Longley re-entered the studio in the winter of 2016 and emerged with the full-length Weightless in August. The pre-release cut "Swing" made several streaming charts. The album also contained a re-recorded version of the track "Rescue My Heart," which appeared in ABC's Switched at Birth and MTV's Scream: The TV Series.

VIP
    Thanks

David 'Fathead' Newman & Marchel Ivery - Blue Greens & Beans (1990) [2015 Japan]

Artist: David 'Fathead' Newman & Marchel Ivery
    Title: Blue Greens & Beans [Japan Timeless Jazz Master]
    Year Of Release: 2015 (1990)
    Label: Timeless Records / Solid Records [CDSOL-6386]
    Genre: Jazz / Hard Bop / Soul Jazz
    Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue,log)
    Mp3
    Total Time: 54:47
    Total Size: 631 MB
    266 MB

Reissue with the latest remastering. Features original cover artwork. A great take on the classic European mode of presenting an American tenorist with local trio backing - a date that has pianist Rein De Graaff providing rhythm for the duo of David Newman and Marchel Ivery! Newman's tenor opens up with a freer, more spontaneous vibe than on some of his more composed albums of a few years before - and he plays some especially nice flute at points, with this biting tone that reminds us just how great he can be on the instrument. Ivery's nice too - really getting the right sort of swing from De Graaff on piano, Koos Serierse on bass, and Erik Ineke on drums - and the players each take solos on most numbers, one track features only Newman, and another only Ivery.

Tracklist:

01 - Blue Greens & Beans
    02 - Montana Banana
    03 - I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
    04 - Night In Tunisia
    05 - Good Bait
    06 - Skylark
    07 - Wide Open Spaces

David "Fathead" Newman - tenor saxophone & flute
    Marchel Ivery - tenor saxophone
    Rein de Graaff - piano
    Koos Serierse - bass
    Eric Ineke - drums

VIP
    Thanks

Londonbeat - I've Been Thinking About You (CD-Maxi) (1990)

Artist: Londonbeat
    Title: I've Been Thinking About You
    Year Of Release: 1990
    Label: Anxious Records / RCA
    Genre: Pop / Synthpop
    Quality: APE (image+.cue,log,scans)
    Total Time: 0:15:25
    Total Size: 104 MB

Tracklist:

1. I've Been Thinking About You (7" Version) (3:52)
    2. I've Been Thinking About You (C'est Wot Mix) (5:41)
    3. 9AM (Live At Moles) (5:50)

VIP
    Thanks

Lonnie Smith - Move Your Hand (1969) FLAC

Artist: Lonnie Smith
    Title: Move Your Hand
    Year Of Release: 1996
    Label: Blue Note / Rare Groove Series
    Genre: Jazz Fusion, Hammond B-3
    Quality: FLAC
    Total Time: 49:52
    Total Size: 255 MB

Tracklist:

01. Charlie Brown
    02. Layin' In The Cut
    03. Move Your Hand
    04. Sunshine Superman
    05. Dancin' In An Easy Groove

VIP
    Thanks

Aslyn - Lemon Love (2005)

Artist: Aslyn
    Title: Lemon Love
    Year Of Release: 2005
    Label: Capitol Records
    Genre: Pop, Pop Rock
    Quality: FLAC (tracks+.cue) / MP3 320 Kbps
    Total Time: 00:45:12
    Total Size: 353 Mb / 113 Mb

Tracklist:

01. Just Enough
    02. Be the Girl
    03. Gotta Get Over You
    04. 493-1023
    05. Ain't No Love
    06. You Got Me
    07. Lemon Love
    08. Here's to Believe
    09. Rainbow
    10 Golden
    11. Wally
    12. Here

VIP
    Thanks

Los Amigos Invisibles - Superpop Venezuela (2006)

Artist: Los Amigos Invisibles
    Title: Superpop Venezuela
    Year Of Release: 2006
    Label: Gozadera Records
    Genre: Acid Jazz / Latin / Nu Disco
    Quality: FLAC (image)
    Total Time: 01:13:52
    Total Size: 487 MB

Tracklist:

01. Intro
    02. Miss Venezuela
    03. All Day Today
    04. Curda Y Pain
    05. No Es Facil Amar
    06. Yo Soy Asi
    07. Rosario
    08. Yo No Se
    09. Caramelo Y Chocolate
    10. Amar Es Algo Mas
    11. Si Tu Te Vas
    12. Ganas
    13. Dun Dun
    14. Mao Mao
    15. Un Poquito Mas
    16. Media Luna
    17. Superpop Venezuela
    18. San Agustin

Venezuela's resident musical maniacs and former Latin Grammy nominees are back with covers of seventeen tunes they knew and loved during their teen years, a few of which, such as "Miss Venezuela," complete with samples of a simpering beauty queen, actually sound strangely familiar. Their rampant satirical stance and penchant for studio wizardry still firmly in place, they wallow in neo-nostalgia, running amok in Caracas Oldieville, abetted by producer DJ Dimitri of Paris and their own polymorphous tendencies. Nods to Isaac Hayes, Nigerian superstar Fela Kuti, sixties bossa nova as sanitized via the American west coast, P-Funk, Santana, and even The Fifth Dimension do a crazed buck-and-wing around hip-hop, lounge and latter-day dance club machinations. The contexts shift so rapidly that if the listener weren't so busy boogying, vertigo might well set in. By the third track, the flagrantly over-ripe, increasingly bizarre sets of cross-pollinations begin to seem almost normal, as a kind of sonic Stockholm Syndrome sets in. Going with the flow becomes not only a matter of self-preservation, but a hilarious, booty-shaking journey into the group's seductive, endlessly inventive brand of lunatic genius. -- Christina Roden

VIP
    Thanks

Louie Vega - Louie Vega Starring...XXVIII (2016)

Artist: Louie Vega
    Title: Louie Vega Starring...XXVIII
    Label: Vega Records
    Genre: House
    Quality: 320 kbps
    Total Time: 02:34:33
    Total Size: 363 Mb

:: PLAYLIST ::

01. Funkadelic - Ain't That Funkinkinda Hard On You?
    02. 3 Winans Brothers - Dance (feat. The Clark Sisters)
    03. Louie Vega starring Monique Bingham - Elevator (Going Up)
    04. Louie Vega starring Bucie - Angels Are Watching Me
    05. Louie Vega starring Caron Wheeler - A New Day
    06. Louie Vega starring NDea Davenport - Magical Ride (Wave of Love)
    07. Louie Vega starring Tony Momrelle - Gift Of Love
    08. Louie Vega starring Anane Vega - Heaven Knows
    09. Louie Vega starring Kaylow - Can We Keep This Going
    10. Louie Vega starring Vikter Duplaix - Gimme Some Love
    11. Louie Vega starring Cassio Ware - Just The Way I Like It
    12. Louie Vega starring Nick Monaco/Soul Clap - See Some Light
    13. Louie Vega starring Adeva - I Deserve To Breath
    14. Convertion/Leroy Burgess A Louie Vega Interpretation - Let's Do It (Dance Ritual Mix)
    15. Louie Vega starring Jocelyn Brown - You Are Everything
    16. Louie Vega starring Kenny Bobien - Together We Can
    17. Louie Vega starring Josh Milan - Joy Inside My Tears
    18. Louie Vega starring Zara McFarlane - Because We Love It
    19. Louie Vega starring Lisa Fischer/Anane Vega - Turned Onto You
    20. Louie Vega starring Lisa Fischer - Do What You Gotta Do
    21. Louie Vega starring Lisa Fischer/Cindy Mizelle - Stop On By
    22. Louie Vega starring Cindy Mizelle/Lisa Fischer - Slick City
    23. Louie Vega starring Josh Milan - You've Got It Bad Girl
    24. Louie Vega starring Adeva - In The Morning
    25. Louie Vega starring Josh Milan - Been Such A Long Time Gone
    26. Louie Vega starring Luis Salinas - Es Vedra
    27. Louie Vega starring Diviniti - Everlasting Love
    28. Louie Vega starring Byron Stingily - Ain't No Stoppin? Love

Page 123 of 762 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223623 ... LastLast

Thread Information