Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SMOKING GLAMOUR FETISH - Pussy & Cigarettes FUCK [NEW-2012]

VIP
    Thanks

SMOKING GLAMOUR FETISH - Pussy & Cigarettes FUCK [NEW-2012]

Haley Paige

These girlsreally dug the shoot and it was one of the coolest shoots we’d done to this point.Haley was such a girl nextdoor with a voracious sexual appetite whichcomplemented Shy’s very “badgirl” outward appeal.

File Size :308 Mb
    Resolution: 660 x 440
    Duration :00:25:43
    DOWNLOAD
    1_Smok.part1.rar
    1_Smok.part2.rar
    Nikita Love

Hey NikitaLove is a terrible maid and not much better of an actor but hey, she's hot,sexy, tight, wet, IRL and DTF so yeah, she's hired! Nikita loved working withus and gave us more than what we bargained for in this, her third scene for us,"Clean my... Office." I think you'll agree, with us, if she misses aspot you'll let her have another go at it. So, see Nikita give it another goall right, as she smokes her way into your fantasies again, on DL!

File Size :485 Mb
    Resolution: 720 x 404
    Duration :00:40:22
    DOWNLOAD
    2_Smok.part1.rar
    2_Smok.part2.rar
    2_Smok.part3.rar
    Violet

She was avery sweet girl who loved what she did. What did she do? She fucked and suckedand smoked and did anal. A dreamgirl of sorts I guess you’d say. I thought shewas cool and “worked” with her well. If you like this type of girl you’ll loveViolet

File Size :206 Mb
    Duration :00:17:15
    DOWNLOAD
    3_Smok.part1.rar
    3_Smok.part2.rar
    AddieJuniper

She hasmade lots of fetish videos, but never a smoking one! We are lucky to get her!Usually all tied up (literally), Addie graced our studio to solo smoke and givean exhibition on the proper use of her favorite toy! We loved watching hersmoke and move the toys-for-twats from hand-to-hand. When she returns inNovember she promises she will give us a great two-girl show.

File Size :556 Mb
    Duration :00:46:02
    DOWNLOAD
    4_Smok.part1.rar
    4_Smok.part2.rar
    4_Smok.part3.rar
    Kitty Z

She reallywas over 18 at the time of this smoking fetish and we made sure to get theproof as we hadn’t heard of her at the time. Now, I am sure you’ve all heard ofKitty. She’s done so many videos now. This was an early shoot(smoking fetish)and while Kitty doesn’t really smoke she does have an appeal to some for herown reasons. Take a look.

File Size :63 Mb
    Duration :00:05:21
    DOWNLOAD
    5_Smok.rar

VIP
    Thanks
    Mia Smiles

I was theone smiling when we saw how good Mia smoked and how great she was to work with.What's not to love with this chick?! She is a great IRL smoker and what asultry attitude (she really got it down). We haven't forgotten that asian anglewe started with and we definitely struck again with another real Draggin Lady.Check out this sultry/smokey voiced seductress! You'll love her too!

File Size :275 Mb
    Duration :00:22:52
    DOWNLOAD
    6_Smok.part1.rar
    6_Smok.part2.rar
    Nikita Love

Nikita wassuch a find... another Slavic honey with a truckload of bad habits... wish Icould say a butt-load ;) But once you get a load of this chick you'll want her"back" as much as I did. Awesome t*ts (which matched her lung'sabilities), sweet as pie attitude and classically just a bombshell built forcomfort and what looks! This lady is gonna smoke right through your nextlocomotive dream! ;)

File Size :269 Mb
    Duration :00:22:26
    DOWNLOAD
    7_Smok.part1.rar
    7_Smok.part2.rar
    Diana Doll

Dianareally was a Doll found in the rough for us. We had a cancellation (model toremain nameless) and this agency in LA sent by Diana. Man, can she smoke! Icouldn't believe how well she did her scene for us. I think she could havesmoked all night. Some girls have a limit but Diana sure didn't let us findhers. For pure smoking satisfaction in a hot babe, you'll love Diana AKA SueDiamond.

File Size :241 Mb
    Duration :00:20:09
    DOWNLOAD
    8_Smok.part1.rar
    8_Smok.part2.rar
    LynnElizabeth

We got usanother east-coast lady with the arrival of Lynn Elizabeth. She's another greatIRL addition to the site too I might add. What a pair of... lungs ;) and thebody is worth a look or twelve too. Now, though she was maybe a little nervousat times I think she's more than on her way to being a great DL find.

File Size :468 Mb
    Duration :00:38:54
    DOWNLOAD
    9_Smok.part1.rar
    9_Smok.part2.rar
    9_Smok.part3.rar
    Mya Nichole

Well, MyaNichole formaly Mya Mckay says it best... she's back and she wants to get youinside. What? I mean, I'm sure she just means inside the site. Come on! ;)Smoking hot and even looking hotter, she and I had a lot of fun. Man, this girlwas so easy going and was just as smooth as butter! I hope you see it comeacross in this; her second vid for the boys at 'ol DL!

File Size :276 Mb
    Duration :00:22:54
    DOWNLOAD
    10_Smok.part1.rar
    10_Smok.part2.rar

VIP
    Thanks
    AlexisMorgan

A youngsweetie to our site! Good smoker, enjoys being naughty on camera and tellingher past secrets! We loved watching her get topless and smoke, and smoke andsmoke. She promises to return for her climatic ending!

File Size :141 Mb
    Duration :00:16:09
    DOWNLOAD
    11_Smok.rar
    LaceyDuvalle

Lacey andBrooke sure steamed up the set as well as smoked it up! I think we may seethese two again someday. Great attitudes, sexy smoking and very into their workwill keep a D L on a guys mind. These two really have come-back lips too! Yougotta be happy with these four lips… I mean or wait was it all eight lips thatreally suck you in?

File Size :315 Mb
    Duration :00:26:06
    DOWNLOAD
    12_Smok.part1.rar
    12_Smok.part2.rar
    JocelynJade

JocelynJade loves it when people watch and boy did she put on a show! When it comes tosmoking blowjobs, Jocelyn jade may have set the new standard. This curvy NewJersey blonde also knows how to ride a cock while blowing beautiful streams ofsmoke. Another true Dragginlady for you to enjoy.

File Size :705 Mb
    Duration :01:00:16
    DOWNLOAD
    13_Smok.part1.rar
    13_Smok.part2.rar
    Lucy Levon

Lucy Levoncame to us with an enthusiasm in her heart and a twinkle in her eye. She tookher name from "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" - Beatles and"Levon" - Elton John AND she took up smoking just to shoot with us!How cool is this girl? She Rocks! She could actually inhale well and had thesexy feminine mannerisms of a well seasoned pro. As for being a pro herabilities didn't end with smoking. She was very sexy/confident and an absolutejoy to "work" with. With a handful of her hair and my thumb in hertush I knew we'd found something special in Lucy. Check out Her new DL' video"Go" ASAP!

File Size :589 Mb
    Duration :00:48:55
    DOWNLOAD
    14_Smok.part1.rar
    14_Smok.part2.rar
    TannerMayes

TannerMayes’ name should be Tanner Amazing. She never stopped smoking on camera, offcamera and man was she a horny little thing. She got out of control on theflight here to shoot with us, she tried to make out with a cop in the airport,myself and a gas station convenience store worker within 30 minutes of beinghere in what she called Cincinnati (we’re in CT). Can I tell this story? Shemade me break rules for myself and I let her break rules all over the place.Anyway, before I say too much (too late)… Tanner loves to slam and tried towear me down on and off camera. Not happening though… bring it Tanner. She mademe love it & she did too (a lot!), in this, her first video “Never Enough”for DL.

File Size :341 Mb
    Duration :00:28:42
    DOWNLOAD
    15_Smok.part1.rar
    15_Smok.part2.rar

VIP
    Thanks
    Jayna Oso

What can Isay that doesn't sound over the top. Well Jayna was over the top even when shewas on the bottom or on all fours. Awesome! Jayna smokes very well and has aninsatiable appetite for smoking sex. She loves to please who she's with and canplay it up while smoking so very well (by play it up don't think I meanacting). She was really into it and it shows. You can't say you've seen a smokingsex scene like this everyday but boy do I wish I could!

File Size :320 Mb
    Duration :00:26:47
    DOWNLOAD
    16_Smok.part1.rar
    16_Smok.part2.rar
    Nikita Love

Nikita,such a naughty girl! You saw how nasty she got in the first video, now she putsout harder to peg the smoking/slut meter while you watch! The girl loved tosmoke and fuck! The blonde hair and nice t*ts made her a pleasure ride, infact, like the song says, “baby, you were born to ride!”

File Size :245 Mb
    Duration :00:20:25
    DOWNLOAD
    17_Smok.part1.rar
    17_Smok.part2.rar
    Tia Tanaka

DL goeswitha theme video and it's scary as h*ll! OK, OK so it's not scary but we allthought it was pretty cool here at DL! We may do another in the same vampiressvein in the future (pun intended). Tia isn't a bad little actress, though wemay hold off submitting her work to the academy just yet. Tia gets better withthe smoking as the shoot goes on so don't judge her on the first coupleinhales. It's a win/win whether you decide to takes Tia's tricks or treats.Anyway, Happy Halloween!

File Size :236 Mb
    Duration :00:19:35
    DOWNLOAD
    18_Smok.part1.rar
    18_Smok.part2.rar
    Allie Ray

Allie'sback... and she's badder than ever! Great IRL smoking as well as other badbehavior. In this video Ms. Ray gets in trouble with her Parole Officer and hasto think of something quick to keep her ass out of the klink. Allie huffs andpuffs and blows her Parole Officer as well other things. All ends well as Alliecums away with only a slap on the ass, a mouth full of smoke... oh and some cumtoo!

File Size :298 Mb
    Duration :00:24:40
    DOWNLOAD
    19_Smok.part1.rar
    19_Smok.part2.rar
    Candygirl

AsCandyGirl gambles all her chips in her first DL vid (or adult scene of anykind) she finally takes J Vincent up on the offer to start smoking and startshowing that naughty side. So she can't temp the dealer in this one buttemptation will find you in the CandyGirl cross-hairs as she shows JV and DLfans why she's a safe bet... to get your rocks off in "The WinningHand".

File Size :402 Mb
    Duration :00:33:24
    DOWNLOAD
    20_Smok.part1.rar
    20_Smok.part2.rar
    20_Smok.part3.rar

VIP
    Thanks
    21Ashley FiresBlondes have the most fun but we've never seen a blonde enjoy smoking as much as Ashley does in this video. Cigarette smoking has never been more sexy and seductive. Order today and be amazed. File Size : 347 Mb Resolution : 587 x 440 Duration : 00:29:19 DOWNLOAD 21_Smok.part1.rar21_Smok.part2.rar22Jayna OsoOh so you wanted Jayna back? Yea I hadda say that. Well she’s back and in great smokin’ form. With a sexy mouth that could smoke like so few others and a p*ss that had a fire all its own this lady came back to show me how it was done again. You gotta love her with those juicy lips that just had to have her oral fixation satisfied in at least two… better make that at least three ways (you do the math).File Size : 296 Mb Resolution : 720 x 404 Duration : 00:24:32 DOWNLOAD 22_Smok.part1.rar22_Smok.part2.rar23Aaralyn BarraThis girl is sure to go to the head of your alphabetical anything (hot girls, IRL smokers, nasty horndogs or what have you). Aaralyn delivers big in this; her debut DL shoot.File Size : 274 Mb Resolution : 720 x 404 Duration : 00:22:44 DOWNLOAD 23_Smok.part1.rar23_Smok.part2.rar24Kelle MarieWe haven’t done much MILF stuff on the site to date… enter Kelle Marie. This British Bombshell smoked like a friggin’ chimney and it didn’t even stop off camera. Well, we all have our talents it seems. Self-proclaimed Runner up Penthouse Pet of the Year; 2003, Kelle was really a pretty smart cookie and I had fun doing the interview with her too but I don’t remember much of what was said (it’s all too foggy at this point or ummm… maybe just too smoky).File Size : 323 Mb Resolution : 720 x 404 Duration : 00:26:50DOWNLOAD 24_Smok.part1.rar24_Smok.part2.rar25Sandy Fox“Who to Hire?” is the name of the newest vid on DL. Gianna Love & Sandy Fox both want to be the new set designer and they want it bad. So they turn on the charms and turn on J Vincent too (bet they’ll turn you on!) as the girls smoke up the DL set with their naughty intentions (but one naughtier than the other actually). So will JV’s day dreams may become a reality or will he have to wait and see who takes the old bull by the horn… or swallows his… I mean her pride in order to land this position? Will JV find the new set designer Draggin’ Ladies so desperately desires? Thanks God there’s no shortage of naughty girls and thank him… or her too for Gianna Love & Sandy Fox! File Size : 470 Mb Resolution : 720 x 404 Duration : 00:39:06DOWNLOAD 25_Smok.part1.rar25_Smok.part2.rar25_Smok.part3.rar

VIP
    Thanks
    Pippi

Pippi cameto us from CT believe it or not though she’s obviously not from here. She knewmodels from LA we’d work with so I think she at least lived there at one time.Now she was straight out of a Sex Pistol’s type scene 29 years too late butnobody told her. She is the truest Betty Paige fan (at least she seems to be).Smokes like a there’s nothing to it. She and her video speak for themselves.

File Size :375 Mb
    Duration :00:31:14
    DOWNLOAD
    26_Smok.part1.rar
    26_Smok.part2.rar

VIP
    Thanks
    Chloe Cane

Chloe Cane,came flying into town on a wing and a prayer. She probably was driven morecrazy by her flight schedule than she ended up making me about her… nah. Shewas such a sweet girl and pulled off an amazingly smoking shoot for us.Prettier than her pics (that I’ve seen of her and maybe that we took of hertoo) but there was still enough beauty left over to kill on our site. I thinkwhile her video “The Girlfriend Next Door” is light on story (my fault but hey,she liked it enough to take a copy home) her performance was so sensual and hersex appeal so seductive it will win over anyone attracted to beautiful womenanywhere! DragginLadies rocks…LAMF!

File Size :437 Mb
    Duration :00:36:21
    DOWNLOAD
    31_Smok.part1.rar
    31_Smok.part2.rar
    31_Smok.part3.rar

VIP
    Thanks
    Remi Rose

Ding dingding!!! We have a winner! When I found Remi Rose to do this, her first adultscene EVER and also my first scene back with DL! She smoked for me and as sheputs it she likes to hit it hard to really feel it in the back of her throat (Ithink my c*ck did a little of that too!). I was sooo sold! She convinced methat coming back to DL was very much worth it after two years plus without doinga scene like this one in "The Boss Lady Cummith". Man, she is fine ashell and I know now we are all gonna be just fine too

File Size :535 Mb
    Duration :00:44:20
    DOWNLOAD
    32_Smok.part1.rar
    32_Smok.part2.rar
    32_Smok.part3.rar

VIP
    Thanks
    KristinaRose

KristinaRose is back motherf*#kers! We really love this girl and we surely didn’t getour fill of her in just one helping. With an acting ability like few we’vedealt with, a smoking style and ability that seriously rocks and with aseductive look we know you won’t be able to deny Kristina Rose’s offer: She’llkeep blowin’ the smoke and you keep blowin’ your loads (I know ladies love hertoo but you get the idea). She’s come back so you can cum again and probablymore than once for her in this, her latest, scene!

File Size :301 Mb
    Duration :00:25:02
    DOWNLOAD
    33_Smok.part1.rar
    33_Smok.part2.rar

VIP
    Thanks
    NauticaThorn

The longawaited return of Nautica could only have been cooler if she brought a hotlittle friend. Well... she did. Paulina James is a wickedly hot little lady whois a nice IRL addition to the site here at DL and yet Nautica was not to beout-done. Smoking never seemed more sexy. J-Cripes, we got you the goods withthis latest release.

File Size :348 Mb
    Duration :00:29:01
    DOWNLOAD
    34_Smok.part1.rar
    34_Smok.part2.rar

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information