Page 2 of 190 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Erotic Fighting (Girls vs. Boys)

VIP
    Thanks

Orsi - Close-up Curvy Booty Smelling For Weak Defeated Slave

You know what Slave? I'm going to give you at least something good to see, since your worthless ass is no challenge for me here. Even if I were wrestling with a tied up woman I would've had something to put some muscle into, but you spend all your time under me, on the floor, with your head stuck between my legs looking for air. What's up with that you pussy? You can't even almost put me down, you're so worthless in this game that I pity you. Nah, no mercy. If you fight like a twig, you'll break like one. So come one, let me hear you gasping for air and beg your Mistress for mercy. You won't get any, but it's still something, at least you're good at begging. Sorry, I can't hear your sorry face from under me, it's like you're not even there. Can you at least try and move something?

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 999 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:17:01

Genre: Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, FemDom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Oth_DefeatedSlaveCover.part1.rar
    Oth_DefeatedSlaveCover.part2.rar

VIP
    Thanks

Steffany Rios - Scissorhold destroyer small boy: top giant girl Stefanny Rios

Starring : TOP GIANT GIRL STEFANNY RIOS & slave RICARDINHO.

Synopsis : STEFANNY RIOS is challenged to a fight, her opponent is ridiculous and minuscule, without sketching reaction he is dominated and humiliated by powerful Stefanny.

Format: WMV / Filesize: 532 MB / Resolution: 720x480 / Duration: 00:32:53

Oth_DestroyerSmallBoy.part1.rar
    Oth_DestroyerSmallBoy.part2.rar

VIP
    Thanks

Rapture - Destroying Dante

Muscle Goddess Miss Rapture is totally destroying dante with brutal punches and kicks. That's what you get when you spar with a Goddess.

Format: WMV / Filesize: 183 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:04:52

Oth_DestroyingDante.rar

VIP
    Thanks

Astrid - SWA-071 THE ENGLISH LESSON

Starring 6' 7" amazon giantess Astrid. For lovers of tall Amazons see German Astrid as an English teacher trying to keep the attention of her student... Karl seems more interested by the incredible measurements of the girl than the books. The lesson turns quickly in a sensual, light and playful session...

Format: WMV / Filesize: 407 MB / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 00:35:26

Oth_EnglishLesson.part1.rar
    Oth_EnglishLesson.part2.rar

VIP
    Thanks

Ella Has No Challenge And Loves Making A Fool Out Of Attila

I'm not really in the mood to satisfy your greedy look Slave, I just want to slam you down and be done with it. Lately I have this urge to wrap my legs around someone's neck and to not let go until I see the last breath of air dropping. "Lucky" you, here we are and my desire still hasn't left yet. Do you think you're up for it? Come closer then and let me see what power lies behind those sorry ass muscles. I wanna see if you're even a slight challenge for me since I'm not in the mood to be disappointed. Move your ass, do something, it's like you gave up before you even started. At most you make me laugh and I don't see any moves in you that could make me think "this is at least fun". How about if I put your bones in real danger, would that make you think this is no laughing matter and you'll grow some balls?

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 1.16 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:20:11

Oth_FoolOutOfAttila.part1.rar
    Oth_FoolOutOfAttila.part2.rar

VIP
    Thanks

Leana - I Like To Hit You!

Format: WMV / Filesize: 150 MB / Resolution: 1024x768 / Duration: 00:07:27

Oth_ILikeToHitYou.rar

VIP
    Thanks

Miss Jasmine - Jasmine in the Tub

Goddess Jasmine the sexy Dom from Vancouver made a trip to Florida and time to show Mark what he's missed by not seeing her for over 4 years. They met shooting for another company before Mark went on his own and he's always remembered the sexy Asian Dom and her amazing thighs. Jasmine takes this clip to the hot tub in her Miami Hotel and gives Mark an experience he will definitely remember for years to come. Jasmine scissors and chokes him all around the tub and put Mark through a watery hell that is brutally sexy.

Format: WMV / Filesize: 268 MB / Resolution: 720x480 / Duration: 00:11:13

Oth_InTheTub.rar

VIP
    Thanks

Gianna - Introducing Gianna!

21-year-old Gianna wrestles for the first time anywhere on camera and overpowers pain cushion Chad with headscissors that reveal developed quads reminding us most of young badass Andi. The beautiful new girl snaps on straight headscissors after straight headscissors, pouring the pressure on for long periods then popping her legs out to hurt his neck worse. A figure four as the college hottie in the glasses starts enjoying her power. Her rear naked choke is instantly brutal and has him gagging and hacking as she releases a little then pulls back until he is taking panicked, desperate breaths. He taps! She's officially a badass as this guy will scream and gnash his teeth and sometimes get knocked out rather than tap. The tall girl puts him at her big feet and clinches her ripped quads around his skull in a standing headscissors. She punishes him in a long crucifix he admits he can't escape. "Try," she says and smiles her youthful smile. Pulling back on his neck and spine he screams and taps. The powerful girl applies a full nelson and almost tears his triceps apart as she stretches him coupling the hold with a bodyscissors. She finishes her introduction rocking his neck in a standing headscissors as she looks down at her first prey in her strong legs.

Format: MPG / Filesize: 513 MB / Resolution: 720x480 / Duration: 00:17:39

WR_IntroducingGianna!.part1.rar
    WR_IntroducingGianna!.part2.rar

VIP
    Thanks

Jordyn - Introducing Jordyn: Knockout!

In her pre-match introduction, 23-year-old Jordyn reveals she's a ballet dancer and runner. "I get compliments on my muscles in my legs constantly," she says, asked by Loren if her show-stopping legs get comments in public. Wrestling the first time on camera anywhere, she says people offer to touch her legs on the street, and she says it all using Rob as a footstool. A couple things about Jordyn are apparent early: The 23-year-old dark-haired angel has one of the elite bodies in the world and she was serious when she said before we ripped her off her work shift that she isn't letting guys tap out. Only one dumb fatass would agree to the smoking hot girl's no-tapping rule and he gets his jaw moved in a headscissors from her interview chair as its lower portion is force-pushed out and neary broken by her straight headscissors powered by the ballet legs that first drew us to her -- along with her heart-stopping smile. Jordyn has among the most beautiful calf muscles anywhere from her near decade of dancing and locks down on Rob's head like a vise with them doing their part. Her rear naked choke, which she applies like she's been using it her whole life, is debilitating. When lifting and cinching up the hold, her palm leaves deep finger marks on her bicep as she adjusts. She is on a mission to punish him in long, torturous holds. She's trying to pop his head off -- because why else would she do it? She doesn't ask him how he is -- either mockingly or earnestly; she just goes about punishing him with a body, which when she revealed it in the tiny bikini walking around the corner of the room, she stopped the collective heartbeat of the house. Legs that go on for yards, calves that no leg fan will forget, a stomach as hard as a driveway and quads as solid as its concrete. And her ass ... Wow! Helping power her devestating headscissors, it is awe-inspiring -- miserable for married men to witness and making almost all guys slug someone in the arm to look if they're missing the show. She moves a standing headscissors into a push-up position headscissors with which she tries to pop his head up and off. In a one headscissors, you can hear Rob's neck crunch like a crumpling box of cereal. There appears to be not an ounce of fat on the impossibly lean, curvy and fit girl, not a tattoo nor an bit of mercy. Her squatting heel choke is perfect for her ballet muscle memory and she uses it to take Rob to the edge of being out, digging her heels around his throat and going up and down, slowly, as he goes purple between her picture-perfect feet, which she then wraps around his neck and chokes as she sits on his gut. He begs her "Jordyn stop!" in a straight choke with which she too seems familiar. She won't stop. She loves it. The veins in her pipe-cleaner arms bulge as she drives her hands deep into his neck. He fades, sounding like a struggling frog, gasps panicked breaths. He is scared and begging her repeatedly "Please!" but she will not release any hold. She doesn't think it should work that way if she's going to have fun, and she has lots of it. She presses the sole of her foot on his neck and presses down, seemingly trying to push his head through the mat and tile beneath it. Reverse headscissors in which he begs and she just constricts her hold. It's another long hold, as she likes them, drawing as much pain as she can out with her body that is sponsored by the gods. The girl with the hybrid figure of a supermodel and a fitness instructor stands over him. He pounds the mat in desperation before a last yolk up of a rear naked choke on his trach, which is about toast. He's at her feet, groveling in pain at her black high heels. Nothing works, an insistent "Jordyn stop!" is ignored. He agreed to this, and was even happy the new girl made no tapping a condition of agreeing to wrestle on camera. His breathing is more labored, he's purple and facing no sympathy in a straight headscissors as she stares into his eyes seared with pain. A smile creeps from her pretty face as, in a rear naked choke, he is periwinkle blue and begging and further pounding the mat to be released. She just draws up on the hold until he is knocked the fuck out, her finger impressions left clearly again as she releases his head to bounce hard up and down on the mat and his back to curl up as she smiles. One of the most inspiring introductions ever as Jordyn hurts him without mercy. She has the strength, beauty, skill and mean streak of an elite Reality Girl and is destined to hurt people really bad.

Format: MPG / Filesize: 574 MB / Resolution: 852x480 / Duration: 00:18:39

WR_IntroducingJordynKnockout!.part1.rar
    WR_IntroducingJordynKnockout!.part2.rar

VIP
    Thanks

Jolene Hexx - Jolene5

Tactical Ed thinks he's having a wrestling match against Jolene but is tricked into doing this video - SORRY ED!!!!

He had stated that he couldn't take anymore scissors after our Scissor Circle the night before. However, Jolene had been destroying her opponents with scissorholds in her FvsF matches and for some crazy reason just wants to SQUEEZE somebody, and not necessarily let go because they tap! The problem is that she hurts Ed who's helpless and barely coherent throughout. Our medic actually runs to him after Jolene's finished because Ed's neck is injured and he's worried it might be severe... No major injury but Ed's neck was sore for quite some time.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 165 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:14:05

Oth_Jolene5.rar

Page 2 of 190 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information