18YearsOld - Tia Tanaka

Size: 418.87 MB, duration: 00:40:38, avg.bitrate: 1448 kb/s
    Audio: wmav2, 32000 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
    Video: wmv2, yuv420p, 512x288, 29.92 fps

DepositFiles

Thanks
    Grandfather I�m Tipsy And My Heads Hurt

Dear Diary,
    The other night I was on the couch playing when Daddy walked in with a drink. He offered me some and I drank quite a bit. I started feeling woozy and Daddy started talking about having sex. I don�t remember much of what happened except some flashes. I know we had sex cause my pussy is full of jizz but why is my head hurting?

File size: 385MB
    Resolution: 640x480
    Duration: 00:19:38
    File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/99ebdf375294a/Grandfather_Im_Tipsy.avi

Thanks
    Japanese Marica Hase - Fuck me daddy FullHD 1080p

I am daddy's girl. I want to be a princess of daddy. You are evil king of mine.. Barrett Blade Marica Hase

Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:17:06
    Size: 997 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/a6d6ffb92b82a/Marica_Hase.mp4

Thanks
    Daddy Gives Eliza a Very Special B-Day

Daddy's waited a long, long time to teach his baby about her body. Now she's finally old enough. He starts with a very special birthday teddy bear (wink wink), then comes home to give her her real presents.

File size: 1.6GB
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:23:23
    File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7e670564e3f0f/Very_Special_b_Day.mp4

Thanks
    Kenzie Reeves - Caught With My Brother and Fucked By Daddy

I had a feeling that Kenzie and her brother were up to no good. While I was hiding in her closet, I saw her with Brick! They were having sex right in front of me without knowing that I was watching them. After some time, I finally came out and caught them together.. "I won't tell your mother if you let me watch" I say to them. Brick slowly penetrates Kenzie before pounding her young tight pussy again. I watch as she bounces on his cock, loving the thought that Daddy is watching! I got myself pretty worked up by watching them fuck, I told Brick to leave. My petite daughter plays with her pussy for me before I shove my throbbing cock into her. I slide in and out of her before I pull out and spray my big load up her perfect body!

Format: avi
    Resolution: 848 x 480
    Duratio: 00:23:21
    Size: 613 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f6c6feb07062b/Kenzie_Reeves_My_Step_Daughter_Swallows.mp4

Thanks
    Creampie Surprise - Threesome Incest

Lucas Frost can't help but notice how hot hot hot his stepsister's friend Alex Blake is! She catches him masturbating while spying on her as she puts on a thong and shorts. While Alex doesn't mind, Lily Adams sure does! Totally insulted, Lily berates Lucas until he leaves in shame.
    Later, the girls find an Easter egg hunt set up as a surprise for them. They run around collecting the eggs, and eventually Alex leaves to search the bedroom. There, she finds Lucas dressed as a bunny with his hard dick out for her to play with. Alex is quick to get on her knees so she can stroke and suck Lucas's hardon. Then she pulls down her shorts and gives him a stiffie ride as she uses Lucas's fuck stick for both of their pleasure. They both enjoy themselves thoroughly until Alex hears Lily coming. She hops off Lucas's cock and runs to join her friend in Lily's bedroom.
    Not about to let Alex go that easily, Lucas approaches the girls as they lay down on the bed and slides into Alex's creamy twat from behind. When Lucas moves on to lift Lily's miniskirt and take her from behind, Lily believes her costumed lover is her stepdad. She enjoys Lucas's secret ministrations, kicking off a threesome with her friend and stepbrother until he fills her fuck hole with a creampie of cum. Only then does Lily realize who is actually banging her as she gets an unpleasant surprise.

File size: 359MB
    Resolution: 960x540
    Duration: 00:21:48

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/3552da682db30/Creampie_Surprise.mp4

Thanks
    Daughter Is in Trouble Again

Savanna Styles is in her room. She is making all kinds of noise hoola hooping and getting ready for a fitness competition. Her step father comes in to see what all the noise is. Since they are all alone in the house, he now has something else he needs to bring up to her. Her step brother told him about what they did together. Savanna's step dad is not mad, but jealous. He told Savanna that her body was his to play with in the house, and now she is fucking her step brother too? Savanna Styles now needs to be reminded who the man of the house is. If she wants to be the house whore and fuck all the men who live there that is fine, but Daddy cums first. Her step father instructs her to play with his cock before he bounces her up and down in cowgirl. She bends over to show off her athletic and toned ass while he fucks her from behind. The blonde slut is then thrown to her knees for him to spray with cum with a messy facial. He wants her to feel marked and owned. Savanna Styles needs to remember who runs the house.

File size: 1.07GB
    Duration: 00:18:18

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b621f8c859fae/savanna.styles.is.in.trouble.again.mp4

Thanks
    Daddy, look at my Bra

And he did look, seeing her young slender frame porcelain white and nude on his bed wearing nothing but a new pale blue bra and a beaming smile. Kneeling knees parted like she use to, her golden tosseld hair flowing over her shoulder unashamed, proud even he thought to himself. Reveling in the delight that he had seen so many firsts with this girl, and now her first bra, perfectly framing those tiny rose tipped breast that he knew so well. No time does not stand still, but slowly enough to burn this vivid moment forever in his mind, like so many other memories forever etched and although she was growing, it was clear that she was and in this way would be forever Daddies Girl, his special love.
    True this young woman was changing, growing and filling out, perhaps now would be the time to begin the other thing that he had talked of sometime, belaying her apprehension by saying in some time to come, when your older. Yes he thought growing harder, the time to start stretching her pink little anus is now let me get the camera honey, I want to capture this moment, he Said.

File size: 1.6GB
    Duration: 01:01:17

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/38c3dab7ace39/Daddy_look_at_my_Bra.mp4

Thanks

OnlyFans Little Red Doll - Daughter`s...

OnlyFans Little Red Doll - Daughter`s DP For The First Time

I did DP for the first time I'm soooo happy cause I never thought I could fit my dildo and a dick inside me. It was the best feeling ever and I've bought some more stuff to try.

Duratio: 00:09:06
    Size: 411 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c56d3debb130f/DP_For_The_First_Time.mp4

Thanks

Meana Wolf - Poetic Devices

Meana Wolf - Poetic Devices

Your new girlfriend's stepdaughter was quite the handful. So when she needed help with an extra credit assignment for school, you took the opportunity to bond with her. After all, things are getting pretty serious with her mom and you two should get to know each other. The only problem is, now you two are alone together and she's showing you exactly how big a handful she can be. If only her stepmom would stop coming in to check on you two.

Duration: 00:39:46
    Size: 1228 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/0fb05e62ef637/Meana_Wolf_Poetic_Devices.mp4

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information