Thread: Issue with Fallout 3

Senior Member Pimp

Issue with Fallout 3

I bought this game and i have quite a problem with it. The game keeps crashing quite often. It happens in main menu (occasionally), but mostly in one are of the game. In the vault, where i should enter Overseer's office to escape the vault there are two persons conversating about escaping vault and during this conversation, the game crashes ALWAYS. Any advice? i wrote mail to my local distributor and to bethesda help desk, but no answer yet and i'm really desperate.
    i have geforce 8800gts with latest drivers. I never had any performance problems during play, so i think it's something with graphic card. I had this same problem in Oblivion, though i was able to play it, because the crashing was not that often and it never crashed on the same place, as i did infallout.

Senior Member Deputy Pimp

Re: Issue with Fallout 3

Beauty is only a light switch away, but fat glows in the dark if you know what I'm saying.

Senior Member Pimp

thank you..i do not know that patch is avaible so soon after release...so, BETHESDA :D

Senior Member Deputy Pimp

You should be thankful.. . seXbox360 users get fucked for god knows how long for patch.
    Beauty is only a light switch away, but fat glows in the dark if you know what I'm saying.

Thread Information