• Pantera

5 4.95%
  • Other

9 8.91%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Metal Music anyone?

Thanks

rammstein lovers alert

for all the rammstein lovers it will be a must to get the live dvd volkerball.
    its recorded in nimes, france and one of the best live albums i've seen lately.

Thanks

Re: rammstein lovers alert

Quote Originally Posted by hoochmaster
    for all the rammstein lovers it will be a must to get the live dvd volkerball.
    its recorded in nimes, france and one of the best live albums i've seen lately.
    My friend is a red fan of them and he too has that dvd. What do you like to listen?
    What can be better than sex?

VIP
    Thanks

Re: Metal Music anyone?

This is old school stuff. It's not that I dont like it but what about stuff like Korn, I know there arn't many truely great new school bands out there, mainly because they don't last past three albums, but then Metalica havn't done anything decent since the black album and how many did Sabbath do?

My faves Nine Inch Nails but that's a whole diffrent genre as far as most people are concerned. Personally I dont care cause its as heavey and fenetic and a darn site more applicable to my life than any of the traditional stuff.

Nut then again I have been listening to a lot of Pink Floyd lately, maybe I'm mellowing out, anyway here's one for the british rockers and metal heads, anyone remeber Skunk Anasi
    &quot;In the trail of fire I know we will be free again, in the end we will be one.<br />In the trail of fire I&#39;ll burn before you bury me, set your sights for the sun.&quot;

Thanks

I've been tuning onto some old rock stuff these days, like Iron Maiden, which is always a pleasure. Best of the Beast I've been enjoying. Anybody collects cds?

Thanks

that's what i call music

here's little idea of what i wake up with,

black label society, anthrax, metallica, black sabbath, sevendust, maiden, rage against the machine, helloween, soundgarden, rammstein, type o negative, korn, rob zombie, uriah heep, pretty much all the "old school bands" but also stuff like pink floyd, golden earring en soft stuff for days when a hangover shows itself.

by the way, to all mod's : still working this f@#%$*-up pc of mine so for now i'm just using what u good people are collecting here, please have faith as i will raise from the ashes (dreammachine!) and share my goodallmighty library of the finest flesh ever to roam the earth and peace will be upon us.
    sorry, got carried away there, back to earth and greetings from your ever humble hoochmaster.

Thanks

Rob Zombie, in your list, once said that you don't listen to metal for a month and say last summer i was really into Slayer. I'm quoting this from Headbanger's Journey. Anyone seen the movie?

Thanks

love mettalica...old mettalica to be more clear....pre-black

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Typhus88

I'm posting newly released album from slovak Black Metal band Concubia Nocte(album name:Sekerou Peruna, Kladivom Thora [By the Axe of Perun and the Hammer of Thor ]), released by Morbid Winter few days ago.Band allowed me to post this album,as the original release was limited to 1000 copies.Tell me your opinion via PM, i will be happy.

more info here: http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=84497

album front cover:

http://rapidshare.com/files/107097094/Concubia_Nocte_-_Sekerou_Peruna__Kladivom_Thora__2008_.rar

i just gave a fast listen and first impression is very nice.

Thanks

People still like Metallica, those sellouts? No doubt they made great music in their time, but now....

Thanks

Well, I'm so harder maybe - I like Napalm Death...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information