Re: Bands that SUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by samarchepas
    Tokio Hotel
    Agreed.
    "I'm on the top as long as the music's loud."

Thanks

U2
    The Hives (I used to like them back in the "old" days, but know I can't stand them)
    Coldplay
    Guns 'N' Roses (sorry)

I got tons more to mention but these are the first to come to mind.

VIP
    Thanks

Milry Sirus (and her farther), the Jonas (more like Judas) Bro's and anyone else connected to Disney, yes that includes you Mrs Spears and Timberlake. Stop polluting my airwaves you f***ing commercial whores!!! The only time I'd ever be intresting in any media by these flakes is if some one actually made Bill Hicks 'lets hunt and kill . . .' TV show. Oh and McFly and George Michael (but then we already knew that the amount of times he's been caught hanging around mens loo's.)
    &quot;In the trail of fire I know we will be free again, in the end we will be one.<br />In the trail of fire I&#39;ll burn before you bury me, set your sights for the sun.&quot;

Retired Staff Member
    Thanks

A couple more:

-All Time Low
    -3OH!3 (best known for that crappy "do the Helen Keller" song - here's hoping they'll be a one hit wonder)

Thanks

Buckcherry, Nickelback. Those are such hard rock posers. Metalcore posers include Underoath, As I Lay Dying, Attack Attack and several others. I dislike big hair metal, Motley Crue sucks IMO Def Leppard is just sad, I actually feel bad for those guys. Slipknot because they have way too many people in that band. Linkin Park is overplayed on the radio and as a result they too now suck. Umm most emo bands like Hawthorne Heights, Bayside, Monty Are I, and The Maine, those bands make me sick since they whine so much about women, if they really feel that way then they must be gay. All Crunk music is shit, especially T-Pain and anyone else that uses auto tune to distort the voice, all I hear when I go to clubs is that type of shit. You can't even dance to it. Yea a lot of music just sucks but you find good stuff too in almost any genre.

I don't use pic up cuz it confuses me.  All my work is tedious and long.  I do it as a labor of love, not the kind of love your thinking though. :/

Retired Staff Member
    Thanks

Throwing in three more bands I probably left out in previous posts due to the fact that their shit is mostly boring and forgettable:

Kings of Leon
    OneRepublic
    Train

Retired Staff Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DS
    Throwing in three more bands I probably left out in previous posts due to the fact that their shit is mostly boring and forgettable:

Kings of Leon
    OneRepublic
    Train
    Kings Of Leon are fucking awful. Again i can only think they are popluar because of the lack of decent bands out there. Their tunes go nowhere and they seem unable to write a chorus. All style and absolutely zero substance.
    NON-VIOLENCE NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING
    http://urban-coyote.tumblr.com/
    http://www.thedees.co.uk/

I'M NOT AROUND MUCH THESE DAYS. PLEASE EITHER BE PATIENT OR CONTACT 1BAD49ERFAN. THANKS
    http://hl.onlinestuffs.com/uploads/originals/pw/g4/c1/5x.jpg

Retired Staff Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by El Coyote
    Kings Of Leon are fucking awful. Again i can only think they are popluar because of the lack of decent bands out there. Their tunes go nowhere and they seem unable to write a chorus. All style and absolutely zero substance.
    I couldn't have said it better.

Thanks
    It's the cure for me. Can't stand a second listening to those guys

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information