Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannon Stewart

Thanks

Re: Shannon Stewart

wishing that the photos on her site were bigger...

Thanks

... unfortunately there is not much we can do about it, for hq pics of Shannon Stewart do simply not exist anymore (if they ever existed).
    On the last page only the pics on the red sofa were being caught in hc. The set was published in 2005.
    Nearly any set of her is older (years older) - and most of her pics were shot at about 2000 /2001 (Playmate May 2000), while pics were much smaller than today.
    Even other sites who made shootings with her (mystique e.g.) do normally not have hc-pics.
    All her 60 sets on her private webpage (which was closed last year) are not in hc (what a shame).

She did do half a dozend videos with PB, which are nice to look at. But when you make a screencopy of those, you will not get a hc-picture.

Only thing I see is to call Heff to recall her for a new shooting...

Thanks

Hc-pictures, what do you really mean by it : are that pictures sized more than 682 x 1024 ???
    If that's true I do have her large pictures from Mystique (zip-files) : 61 pics RosePanties (1987 x 3000), 68 pics StreetcarStrip (1987 x 3000) and 20 pics SheerRobe (927 x 1400).
    I collect the pics from the Centerfolds of American Playboy and I have more than 1900 pics from Shannon Stewart.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheMajor
    Hc-pictures, what do you really mean by it : are that pictures sized more than 682 x 1024 ???
    If that's true I do have her large pictures from Mystique (zip-files) : 61 pics RosePanties (1987 x 3000), 68 pics StreetcarStrip (1987 x 3000) and 20 pics SheerRobe (927 x 1400).
    I collect the pics from the Centerfolds of American Playboy and I have more than 1900 pics from Shannon Stewart.
    OMG!! Please Share!! Can't get enough of shannon ;D

Thanks

by HC......do you mean HQ ???
    all the Mystique pictures are large sized photos....FYI

Thanks

Ey Ey Major !

1900 pics of Shannon Stewart ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????

No matter what size... I would like to have them all - but are these pics really being unpublished before ?
    Or do You mean her own sets from her private site ? About 60 sets with about 30 pics each would be around 1800 pics (that comes much
    next to your 1900)... ?

Well... anyway 1900 pics of Shannon, that´s of course a pretty good reason to share, starting with those 20 Sheer Robe from Mystique.

Can You specify that amount of pics ??? :

Thanks

Of course most sets are being published. I uploaded my Shannon-file (367 Mb) to Rapidshare, but -and I don't know why- they put a restriction of only 10 times downloading, so the first 10 are the lucky ones.
    If there still is any interest I cut the main file in smaller pieces and upload it again to Rapidshare, maybe that restriction was because of the size.
    If somebody has interest in the hc-pics from Mystique Magazin, let me know. Because of my massive amount of Centerfold-pics (more than 140,000) I reduce the hc-pics to 682 x 1024 to save space on my harddisk.

***NO EXTERNAL LINKS***

Thanks

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THOSE LINKS TheMajor!!!! ;)
    PLEASE UPLOAD SOME MORE IF YOU HAVE ANY!!! UR awesome man!!!!!

VIP
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheMajor

***NO EXTERNAL LINKS***

That is why your links were removed. You are not allowed to post links to sets in the forums. Only 20 pics per set. Please read the rules!

Pissedfish

Thanks

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information