Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: Would you marry a pornstar?

  1. #11
    Senior Member Pimp
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,974
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 343 Times in 268 Posts

    Re: Would you marry a pornstar?

    glorified prostitute, maybe not, but very well paid stripper, I could live with that. As Wycliff said, "just 'cause she dance the go-go, that don't make her a hoe no, called up my Mum and said I'm in love with a stripper, yo."
    &quot;In the trail of fire I know we will be free again, in the end we will be one.<br />In the trail of fire I&#39;ll burn before you bury me, set your sights for the sun.&quot;

  2. #12
    Banned Porn Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    10,622
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 544 Times in 483 Posts

    Re: Would you marry a pornstar?

    By definition....a prostitute is a woman who has sex for money. A stripper dances naked for money.......sands the sex. A porn star has sex on camera for money.......thus, a prostitute! One can glamorize the porn star obviously because they are usually good looking, and we can watch them fuck on screen. However, as glamorous as it may be........would you like your daughter to be either a porn star or a prostitute? And, even if she were a stripper........would you be happy, as in most cases.....stripping leads to the other two? ???

    If you married a porn star and had children, would you be proud to tell the kids that mommy is a porn star? Hey kids.......mommy has to go to work and fuck three guys, but will be home later to fix dinner! ;)

    Boys.....as glamorous as it may sound to have a porn star, the question is marry........not fuck, not date, not hang out with!
    Could you actually marry a woman who goes to work to fuck other men and women? ??? ???

    If you can........you have more balls than most, no fear of disease, and no fear of the moral issues that you will face daily in life. ;) Then again, what about the one very important issue in marriage.........Trust!???
    How do you trust a woman who fucks other men and women for a living, would it be OK if your wife committed adultery on a regular basis??? Or, would it be entirely overlooked because she is just doing her job!! ??? ???

    Food for thought boys!! ;) ;)

  3. #13
    Senior Member Porn Business Owner
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 49 Times in 43 Posts

    Re: Would you marry a pornstar?

    I myself would have to say maybe!

    I could see how if might be uncomfortable if we both worked in the industry, but i don't, so that would not be a problem.

    As far as the disease thing goes, I don't feel I am at any more of a risk with a porn star! It all comes down to trust! I would have to trust she would do the right thing, and take care of herself. Who is to say that a wife in a non porn job isn't going to fuck off and catch something? Would she be as forthcoming if she did versus a girl who works in the porn industry? I work in the medical field, and am exposed to some horrible diseases everyday. I could catch one of them at any point. All it would take is a needle stick. Life is not safe, their are risks involved with anything I do.

    As for the moral issues, fuck everyone else. Who is to say what is right for me? I could give a shit less what other people think. The ones who would make the most noise about me marrying a porn star would be the same ones who are cheating on their spouses, or screwing the family pet, or banging the niece! You never know what your neighbors are doing!!!


    Bottom line is, if I loved her, and I felt like she loved me, and I felt like I could trust her, I would not rule it out. The fact that she makes porn films for a living is not deal breaker for me. It is the person, not the job that I would marry!!

  4. #14
    Banned Porn Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    29,572
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,609 Times in 1,435 Posts

    Re: Would you marry a pornstar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky7
    By definition....a prostitute is a woman who has sex for money. A stripper dances naked for money.......sands the sex. A porn star has sex on camera for money.......thus, a prostitute! One can glamorize the porn star obviously because they are usually good looking, and we can watch them fuck on screen. However, as glamorous as it may be........would you like your daughter to be either a porn star or a prostitute? And, even if she were a stripper........would you be happy, as in most cases.....stripping leads to the other two? ???

    If you married a porn star and had children, would you be proud to tell the kids that mommy is a porn star? Hey kids.......mommy has to go to work and fuck three guys, but will be home later to fix dinner! ;)

    Boys.....as glamorous as it may sound to have a porn star, the question is marry........not fuck, not date, not hang out with!
    Could you actually marry a woman who goes to work to fuck other men and women? ??? ???

    If you can........you have more balls than most, no fear of disease, and no fear of the moral issues that you will face daily in life. ;) Then again, what about the one very important issue in marriage.........Trust!???
    How do you trust a woman who fucks other men and women for a living, would it be OK if your wife committed adultery on a regular basis??? Or, would it be entirely overlooked because she is just doing her job!! ??? ???

    Food for thought boys!! ;) ;)
    Ok sugar, but turn your logic around and say the "professional" life is over. Then it may not be any different that a guy getting his rocks off with every girl he can get. Suppose you did not know about ones past but fell in love, would that love disappear when she tells you? We all have a past, we all have secrets, and most of us "have gone to Vegas", so it all boils down to love and trust. When you find your true sole mate you may not care about what was in the past.

    Now I don't think any of you would marry a working pro, your egos could not handle it. Fact is men like to have many women but want the girl to have only him. Seems silly. :-* :-*

  5. #15
    Banned Porn Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    10,622
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 544 Times in 483 Posts

    Re: Would you marry a pornstar?

    [quote=unnamed ]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky7


    Now I don't think any of you would marry a working pro, your egos could not handle it. Fact is men like to have many women but want the girl to have only him. Seems silly. :-* :-*

    I want only you UN!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

  6. #16
    Banned Porn Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    29,572
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,609 Times in 1,435 Posts

    Re: Would you marry a pornstar?

    [quote=Rocky7 ]
    Quote Originally Posted by unnamed
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky7


    Now I don't think any of you would marry a working pro, your egos could not handle it. Fact is men like to have many women but want the girl to have only him. Seems silly. :-* :-*

    I want only you UN!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*


    maybe you should have jumped on a plane when I made the offer, who knows. what do they say, "you snooze, you loose" :-* :-*

  7. #17
    Banned Porn Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    10,622
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 544 Times in 483 Posts

    Re: Would you marry a pornstar?

    [quote=unnamed ]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky7
    Quote Originally Posted by unnamed
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky7


    Now I don't think any of you would marry a working pro, your egos could not handle it. Fact is men like to have many women but want the girl to have only him. Seems silly. :-* :-*

    I want only you UN!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*


    maybe you should have jumped on a plane when I made the offer, who knows. what do they say, "you snooze, you loose" :-* :-*

    Maybe you can just keep me on the side when you get married.......we can have weekend flings!! ;) ;) :-* :-*

  8. #18
    Senior Member Deputy Pimp
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    772
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Would you marry a pornstar?

    You know, marrying a pornstar could be great.......however, I am afraid I would have a difficult time convincing my new bride that "all men are created equal".

  9. #19
    Senior Member Deputy Pimp
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    646
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Would you marry a pornstar?

    Yes I would marry Eufrat or Sophie Moone in a heart beat. I don't even care if we got divorced, as long as I got to be with them for a little while, those two are amazing! The only way it could be long term for me is if they got out of the business or at least only did nude modeling for the very tasteful and classy erotic art sites. No more lez or screwing random dudes.


    I don't use pic up cuz it confuses me.  All my work is tedious and long.  I do it as a labor of love, not the kind of love your thinking though. :/

  10. #20
    Senior Member Pimp
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 88 Times in 44 Posts

    Re: Would you marry a pornstar?

    Grover is right on this, however that won't stop from marrying one. What if I AM the superior one... :P

    What can be better than sex?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •