Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot collection of Erotic Movies, Documentary & Reality

VIP
    Thanks

Hot collection of Erotic Movies, Documentary & Reality

340) Wild Party Girls 13

There's a Party in my Pants... and You're Invited!
    Working out pays off... That's where we met 2 incredibly hot fitness buffs - Abby and Michele. Abby and Michele have the winning touch - flawless bodies and incredible party attitudes!! Once we convinced them to be in a video, we take them out for a night on the town. First stop - a restaurant, where the girls waste no time finding the back room where they strip down and do a quick tease - they go down on each other! In the middle of a crowded chopping center, they tease a dozen horny frat boys - the guys slap the girls asses, and then watch the girls go down on each other right in the middle of the street!!
    Are you ready to get wild, wild, wild?!!
    Next thing you know, we're off to Indiana to catch Americas' all nude pool party where more than 100 completely naked girls compete for the title of Miss Nude North America. Join us front row center uncovering the craziest college coeds as they get naked in a wild wet t-shirt contest where it takes skin to win! Then, we're off to Bourbon street - party central for Mardi Gras. Where we see even the most innocent girlfriends, sisters, and housewives flashing tits and ass as they turn into wild party girls!
    Don't miss this awesome adventure!
    The real fun begins in the nightclub district... Abby and Michele flash the street, and then they go to a nightclub, where the DJ calls them into his DJ booth, and they flash and do their best to get other girls involved. Nest, the girls are invited into a private VIP room. Michele goes down on Abby, and brings her to a crashing orgasm, and then Abby returns the favor - tongue on clit complete with the classic DG crystal-clear videography of spread shots, Michele's perfect ass, and Abby's perfect attitude!!
    Wild party girls will do anything!

Genre: exhibitionism, party girls, reality based, amateur, flashing, stripping, upskirt, documentary, compilation, all girls
    Studio: DreamGirls
    Size: 1 129,148 Mb
    Permission: 480x360
    Video: WMP v9 (VC-1 Simple/Main), 480x360, 2:00:24 AM, 1261 kbps, fps
    Audio: 0x0161 (WMA v2), 48000Hz, 64 kbps CBR, 2 channel(s)

Download file Wild_Party_Girls_13.wmv

VIP
    Thanks
    341) Wild Party Girls 15

There's A Party In My Pants... And You're Invited!
    It's Nadia's 30th birthday (34b-26-32), and you've been invited for her wild party! First stop - the shooting range in Nevada desert... Nadia takes nude shooting lessons, and proclaims to all "Help fight terrorism - Buy a DreamGirls video today" right before firing off a round!!! Nadia says " I love anal sex, and am multi-orgasmic! I masturbate at least twice a day!!" Nadia proves it for our cameras and in front of an audience -- right in the Nevada desert!!
    Next thing you know, we're off to Indiana to catch America's best all-nude pool party where more than 100 completely naked girls compete for the title of Miss Nude North America. Join us front row center uncovering the craziest college coeds as they get naked in a wild wet t-shirt contest where it takes skin to win!!! Then, we're off to Bourbon Street -- party central for Mardi Gras where we see even the most innocent girlfriends, sister, and housewives flashing tits and ass as they turn into Wild Party Girls!
    Back at Nadia's apartment, she takes a shower, and then shares some of her intimate secrets with us... "I love rough sex, bondage, hair pulling, and biting! The craziest place I've ever had sex is in the men's room at the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas!" in bed, Nadia pounds her pussy with a big glass dildo, and then has a little help from a lucky guy on the film crew as she proves her love of deep anal penetration. happy 30th Nadia!! It was a bang -- and in more ways than one!!
    Real girls. Real action. Real parties. Don't miss this awesome adventure!

Genre: exhibitionism, party girls, reality based, amateur, flashing, stripping, upskirt, documentary, compilation, all girls
    Size: 1 058,439 Mb
    Permission: 352x240
    Video: MPEG-1, 352x240, 1:45:02 AM, 1150 kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio: MPEG-1 Layer 2, 44100Hz, 224 kbps CBR, 2 channel(s)

Download file Wild_Party_Girls_15.mpg

VIP
    Thanks
    342) Wild Party Girls 16

Real Girls... Real Naked!
    Guess what happens when you send Kim (34C-24-36) & Gwen (36B-26-36) for their first trip to New Orleans?!! First, they're on the street showing it all for beads! Next thing you know, Kim and Gwen literally go down on each in a nightclub full of customers! Then, they meet 4 'anonymous' girls, and take them back to the apartment! Anonymous "Mask Girl" eats Kim out, then Kim eats out "Mask Girl" while another girl starts licking "Mask Girl's" tits!! This gets completely wild!
    Next thing you know, we're off to Indiana to catch America's best all-nude pool party where more than 100 completely naked girls compete for the title of Miss Nude North America. Join us front row center uncovering one of the wildest wet t-shirt contest we've ever filmed - even a dwarf ends up dry-humping a girl on stage! Then, we're off to Bourbon Street - Party Central for Mardi Gras where we see even the most innocent girlfriends, sisters, and housewives flashing tits and ass as they turn into Wild Party Girls!
    Back at the DG apartment, Gwen & Kim begin kissing, fondling, and exploring each other. Kim dives in, and doesn't come up until Gwen has an orgasm! Gwen dives in on KIm, and the Kim uses our glass dildo on Gwen until she has another shuddering, sheet-grabbing orgasm! Then Gwen uses the glass dildo on Kim while going down on her, Kim has an orgasm. But wait... what's a Wild Party adventure without the strap-op?!! This one caps off while Gwen fucks Kim silly - Big Easy Silly!!

Size: 1 776,974 Mb
    Permission: 720x480
    Video: WMP v9 (VC-1 Simple/Main), 720x480, 1:58:20 AM, 2058 kbps, fps
    Audio: 0x0161 (WMA v2), 44100Hz, 48 kbps CBR, 1 channel(s)

Download file Wild_Party_Girls_16.wmv

VIP
    Thanks
    343) Wild Party Girls 17

We're off to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with Deanna (age 19 34B-26-32), a charming little hottie who loves to party! It doesn't take long to discover that Deanna is a nervous exhibitionist , we learn she got arrested for flashing the previous night! When Deanna flashes, she stops traffic and turns lots of heads!! While sitting naked in the bleachers at the racetrack, Deanna asks "Can I get arrested for this!!!" On the beach, she takes her clothes off for a few shots, and then, it's back to the car to change her outfit. A fleet of bicycle cops ride by as Deanna hides in the back seat!! We're off to Indiana to catch America's best all-nude pool party where more than 100 hot girls compete naked for the title of Miss Nude North America. Join us front row and center uncovering another incredible wet t-shirt contest we've where it takes SKIN TO WIN!! Then, we're off to Bourbon Street , Party Central for Mardi Gras where we see even the most innocent girlfriends, sisters, and housewives flashing tits and ass as they turn into Wild Party Girls! While driving around naked, Deanna is petrified that someone will see her (isn't that the point!!)! She tells us that she masturbates every once in a while, and then she poses nude on a tractor sitting on the side of the road! Back at the hotel, Deanna takes a hot and sexy bubble bath with lots of spread open wide shots for deep exploration. Next, it's a sensual body rub with sweet smelling lotion for her sexy curves, and she leaves no part untouched! This is one Wild Party Girl you'd do the same! Real Girls. Real Action. Real Parties. Don't miss this awesome adventure! Wild Party Girls will do anything!!

Size: 1 195,244 Mb
    Permission: 320x240
    Video: WMP v8, 320x240, 1:59:26 AM, 1284 kbps, fps
    Audio: 0x0161 (WMA v2), 44100Hz, 128 kbps CBR, 2 channel(s)

Download file Wild_Party_Girls_17.wmv

VIP
    Thanks
    344) Wild Party Girls 18

Join the DreamGirls Party Search in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina where we meet the very adorable Michelle (age 18 34C-23-38), on vacation from Ohio! We met Michelle in a wet t-shirt contest, and Michelle promised to join us the next day! First up - flashing in public while a big group of people walk by! Then, more public flashes from the pier, and while waiting in traffic! Michelle gets completely naked in front of the beach lifeguard Jeep, and then models for pictures on it! At the aquarium she changes back into her clothes in the parking lot and then goes inside for more flashing!
    ARE YOU READY TO GET "WILD WILD WILD"?!
    We're off to Indiana to catch America's best all-nude pool party where more than 100 hot girls compete naked for the title of Miss Nude North America. Join us front row and center uncovering another incredible wet t-shirt contest where it takes SKIN TO WIN! Then, we're off to Bourbon Street - Party Central for Mardi Gras where we see even the most innocent girlfriends, sisters and housewives flashing tits and ass as they turn into Wild Party Girls!
    DON'T MISS THIS AWESOME ADVENTURE!
    Back in the car, Michelle gets naked, and tells us "I've had sex in a barn on a hay bale!", and then she stands up topless out of the sunroof while the car goes down a country street! On the golf course, Michelle puts on a strip tease and gets completely naked. It's fun being naked in public! I feel naughty!"
    Michelle takes a shower and gets all slippery and soapy. She explores herself and gives us lots of wide-open spread shots, and then fingers herself with two fingers until she brings herself to a throbbing orgasm - right in the shower! Now that's a way to spend a day with a Party Girl!

Size: 250,298 Mb
    Video: WMP v8, 320x240, 1:52:04 AM, 261 kbps, fps
    Audio: 0x0161 (WMA v2), 32000Hz, 40 kbps CBR, 2 channel(s)

Download file Wild_Party_Girls_18.asf

VIP
    Thanks
    345) Wild Party Girls 21

We take 3 of our wildest party freaks to Memphis - Mia, Marissa and Mariah... After a little street flashing, they go for a carriage ride, and Mariah licks her big bouncy breasts, and then Mia's breasts and the does the splits over a guys lap and begins fingering herself! In a nightclub, Mariah deep throats a beer bottle and then she bets Marissa that she can "out suck" her - winner gets $100! Later, Marissa and Mia are grinding in a big leather chair and Marissa does some serious pussy licking on Mariah. Then Mia tongue fucks Marissa. The bouncer grabs Marissa and kicks her out of the nightclub! In the car, Mariah licks Mia's pussy at 80 mph!
    We're off to Indiana to catch America's best all-nude pool party where more than 100 hot girls compete naked for the title of Miss Nude North America. Join us front row and center uncovering another incredible wet t-shirt contest where it takes SKIN TO WIN! Then, we're off to Bourbon Street - Party Central for Mardi Gras where we see even the most innocent girlfriends, sisters, and housewives flashing tits and ass as they turn into Wild Party Girls!
    At a house party, Mia gets naked in the kitchen and Mariah eats Mia's pussy. Then Mia tongue fucks Mariah on the kitchen counter and Mariah has a big wet orgasm. Here comes the strap-on, and Mia fucks Marissa hard missionary position and then doggy style while Marissa sucks Mariah's dick. Mariah eats out Mia while Marissa is riding her... "Lick my pussy! Eat me out Mariah! Suck it hard!" Then Mariah fucks Mia while Mia licks Marissa's pussy and then Mariah fucks the shit out of her. Marissa fingers herself while the other two girls are cleaning the dildos... This is one lick fest you should not miss!

Size: 915,424 Mb
    Permission: 720x480
    Video: WMP v9 (VC-1 Simple/Main), 720x480, 1:56:46 AM, 1053 kbps, fps
    Audio: 0x0161 (WMA v2), 44100Hz, 48 kbps CBR, 1 channel(s)

Download file Wild_Party_Girls_21.wmv

VIP
    Thanks
    346) Wild Party Girls 23

Real Girls...Real Naked!
    If you're wondering what happens during the New Years celebrations with a couple of wild party freaks we meet on the streets of the "Big Easy", stay tuned... You're in for some wild fun!! It takes no time at all to determine that Nina and Angel want to do more than just flash - they tell us they're into some girl on girl action! And it starts in the clubs, ass licking, nipple licking, and flashing.
    Back at our apartment, they're on the bed in no time flat! Nina says "Take if off baby" and Angel says "I am...Lick it!" Nina goes down on Angel, and Angel says "Lick it baby!" and Nina says "It's so yummy!" Angel starts licking Nina's pussoit, and Angel says "A few weeks ago me, Monica and Nina were getting each other off while this guy was in the corner beating off!"
    We're off to Indiana to catch America's best all-nude pool party where more than 100 hot girls compete naked for the title of Miss Nude North America. join us front row and center uncovering another incredible wet t-shirt contest where it takes SKIN TO WIN!! Then, we're off to Bourbon Street - Party Central for Mardi Gras where we see even the most innocent girlfriends, sisters, and housewives flashing tits and ass as they turn into Wild Party Girls!
    Back at our place, Angel asks Nina "Want me to shove a dildo right up your tight pussy?" Angel uses a pink vibrator and licks Nina... "I see your cream all over the dildo!" Nina uses a purple vibrator on Angel... "Oh yeah baby! I'm creamin' all over it!" Angel has a loud orgasm! Angel uses the pink vibrator on Nina again... "Fuck me baby! I'm coming! Want to take this into the shower?" In the shower Angel and Nina lather each other up, and Angel goes down on Nina.. "I'm gonna come baby!" Nina comes loudly! Nina rubs Angel's pussy real hard and Angel says "Faster baby! Lick it!" Nina licks Angel's pussy... "You taste that? That's my cream going all over your mouth!"

Size: 192,911 Mb
    Video: WMP v8, 320x240, 1:26:23 AM, 261 kbps, fps
    Audio: 0x0161 (WMA v2), 32000Hz, 40 kbps CBR, 2 channel(s)

Download file Wild_Party_Girls_23.asf

VIP
    Thanks
    347) Wild Party Girls 24

We shot this Wild Party Girl Cynthia, at the AVN Show in Las Vegas!! "I've kissed a girl before but that's it!" Watch as she puts on a private show for us in an upscale clothing store. This horny little exhibitionist bares all on the Vegas strip and she doesn't care who is watching!! "I like for a guy to come on my breasts!" Things really heat up when Cynthia plays with her pussy while we capture it all on film!!
    We're off to Indiana to catch America's best all-nude pool party where more than 100 hot girls compete naked for the title of Miss Nude North America. Join us front row and center uncovering another incredible wet t-shirt contest where it takes skin to win!! Then, we're off to Bourbon Street - Party Central for Mardi Gras where we see even the most innocent girlfriends, sisters, and housewives flashing tits and ass as they turn into Wild Party Girls!
    Back in the hotel, Cynthia puts on a hot show for us with her fingers and a bright red vibrator. After all that steamy action, it's time to cool down in a sensual bubble bath full of nipple pinching! Then it's the blue vibrator's turn for some mind-blowing action! "I life this blue one better!" After some serious fingering doggy style and every other position imaginable Cynthia reaches an amazing climax!

Size: 880,466 Mb
    Video: WMP v8, 320x240, 1:59:48 AM, 2539 kbps, fps
    Audio: 0x0161 (WMA v2), 44100Hz, 64 kbps CBR, 2 channel(s)

Download file Wild_Party_Girls_24.wmv

VIP
    Thanks
    348) Wild Party Girls 27

Real Girls...Real Naked
    We met up with Mia, Marissa, Abby. and Danielle topless at the beach in Key West. It doesn't take long for these hotties to start rubbing lotion all over each other! Before leaving the beach, they make sure to wash each other off in the showers and it doesn't take long to draw a crowd! "We're some hungry girls!" says Mia as Danielle eats her out and Marissa eats out Abby! these wet girls definitely earn a round of applause!
    We're off to Indiana to catch America's best all-nude pool party where more than 100 hot girls compete naked for the title of Miss Nude North America. Join us front row and center uncovering another incredible wet t-shirt contest where it takes Skin to Win!! then, we're off to Bourbon Street - Party central for Mardi Gras where we see even the most innocent girlfriends, sisters, and housewives flashing tits and ass as they turn into Wild Party Girls!
    Back at the house Danielle can't keep her tongue off Mia's hot wet pussy! then Marissa joins in on Danielle for the Key West Express! After some more carpet munching Marissa decides "I'm gonna lay down with a strap-on and Mia straddling me!" As Mia rams Danielle's pussy with a vibrator she yells, "Fuck me! Further! You can do it! Shove it in me!" Marissa tells Mia, "Come on baby! Fuck me!" as she slams her pussy with the strap-on! "Fuck baby, fuck her! Fuck the shit outta that bitch!"

Size: 865,397 Mb
    Video: WMP v9 (VC-1 Simple/Main), 320x240, 1:56:52 AM, 522 kbps, fps
    Audio: 0x0161 (WMA v2), 44100Hz, 32 kbps CBR, 1 channel(s)

Download file Wild_Party_Girls_27.wmv

VIP
    Thanks
    349) Wild Party Girls 28

Real Girls...Real Naked!
    Meet our frisky foursome - Paige, Marnie, Crystal and Jessica! These naughty hotties tear up the dance floor topless and flash their pussies! It's not long before they're pussy munchin' and titty lickin' while the whole club watches! Paige jumps up on the bar and seductively sprawls across the bar and rubs her juicy wet clit, "I came a little bit!". Then she spreads her legs opens her very own pussy licking booth!
    Marnie lathers up her pretty little pussy with shaving cream and trims her landing strip. "Now I'm ready for anything!" Then they're off for a topless boat ride. "How come I'm the only one without underwear on? Take em' off!" These sirens put on a real show for a passing sailboat! "The men are loving it, and the women are pissed!" Crystal struts her naked self anyway!
    After the infamous DreamGirls wet t-shirt contest, we head back to the condo and the girls practice their videography skills. They live out their voyeuristic fantasies as they take turns taping each other grinding and dancing completely naked! Who knew that four little vixens could tear up the town and redefine our definition of Wild Party Girls!

Size: 489,568 Mb
    Video: WMP v8, 320x240, 1:55:51 AM, 1017 kbps, fps
    Audio: 0x0161 (WMA v2), 44100Hz, 64 kbps CBR, 2 channel(s)

Download file Wild_Party_Girls_28.wmv

Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information