Page 433 of 790 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483533 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 7895

Thread: Actual Lesbian Movies

Thanks

We Live Together 8

We Live Together 8

Stars: Charlie Laine, Sammie, Isabella Sky, Melissa Jacobs, Brea Lynn, Devi Emmerson, Taylor Vixen, Molly Cavalli, Nikki LaMotta
    Description
    From our girlfriends at college to roommates and friends of friends, we go on the streets, clubs, bars, parties, and malls and we pick up the cutest girlie girls we can find and invite them to come over and party in our apartment. What happens next, you'll just have to see for yourself. Thanks for dropping in... Hope you enjoy your visit!
    File Name : We Live Together 8.mkv
    File Size : 2490.06 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 02:45:53
    Video : AVC (AVC), 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Link: Keep2share

File not found or deleted
    http://k2s.cc/file/3bab60d565766/We_Live_Together_8.part4.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/951d40da1e513/We_Live_Together_8.part5.rar
    I accept requests.Do not hesitate to write to me.

Thanks

POV Solos

POV Solos

Stars: Nikki Brooks, Chichi Medina, Ashlynn Taylor, Miss Brat Dom
    Description
    Miss Brat Dom and her horny girlfriends want you to get up close and personal POV-style for some solo satisfaction like never before! These dildo-dipping divas love to give themselves a helping hand and playing with their favorite toys. But what they love even more is knowing that you're at home watching and jerking your throbbing shaft and blowing sticky loads while they moan with pleasure! Watch them suck these massive dildos and then drill their greedy holes while making you feel like you were right in the middle of the kinky action!
    File Name : POV Solos.mkv
    File Size : 1371.28 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:38:05
    Video : AVC (AVC), 23.976 fps

Keep2Share.cc - View File
    http://k2s.cc/file/a1fd0d15a261e/POV_Solos.part4.rar

Thanks

Ass Eating Lesbians 7

Ass Eating Lesbians 7

Stars: Nicole, Sandra, Angelica, Shione Cooper, Getty Cute, Fernanda Minsk, Timea Bela, Medlin
    Description
    These Sapphic lovers are so hot for each other that nothing is off limits. In fact, their deep probing tongues find that the most taboo of places is also the erogenous. Nothing gets them more revved up than a tongue deep in the ass! 100 percent clit licking, asshole munching, shuddering orgasms, guaranteed!
    File Name : Ass Eating Lesbians 7.mkv
    File Size : 1265.06 MB
    Resolution : 852x480 @ 854x480
    Duration : 01:24:26
    Video : AVC (AVC), 29.970 fps

Thanks

Feeling Very Naughty 2

Feeling Very Naughty 2

Stars: Cherry Jul, Debbie White, Jannete, Carmen, Sara, Carol, Karolina, Ginger Jones, Lora Craft, Dorothy Black
    Description
    These five pairs of lesbians are Feeling Very Naughty and love the feel of another womanвs touch. Lora Craft and Cherry Jul canвt keep their hands (and feet) off of each other in this toe-sucking scene. Carol and Jannete are armed with water pistols and soaking each othersв massive racks. Carmen and Karolina play with each other using toys. Dorothy Black and Ginger Jones suck each othersв tits before playing with their sweet pussies. And Sara gets comfortable and horny on the couch with Debbie White.
    File Name : Feeling Very Naughty 2.mp4
    File Size : 1085.74 MB
    Duration : 01:11:12
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 144 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 st

Thanks

Ass Eating Lesbians 4

Ass Eating Lesbians 4

Stars: Kristyna, Laura, Sunshine, Amanda, Ellie, Deina, Larra, Tery Angel
    Description:
    love it when we kiss, nobody kisses more sensually than two girls. I love it when I caress her nipples, and we both love it when my fingers and tongue probe the warm wetness between her legs. But what really gets both of us cumming over and over again is when I lick her trembling sphincter! Nobody cums as much or as good as... Ass Eating Lesbians.
    What really gets them cumming over and over again is when they lick each other's trembling sphinchters! Nobody cums as much or as good as Ass Eating Lesbians!
    File Name : Ass Eating Lesbians 4.mkv
    File Size : 1208.29 MB
    Duration : 01:20:28
    Video : AVC (AVC)

Thanks

White Dreams - Temptation

White Dreams - Temptation

Stars: Cayla Lyons, Samantha Joons, Sweet Cat, Isabella Chrystin, Paula Shy, Alexis Crystal, Tess Lyndon, Bella Baby
    Description:
    After a creative break director Jil Brent finally released again an erotic film in a class. For the first time she worked with "Mia Magma", the new exclusive Star from Magma Film. And in Prague, she directed, among other things with the natural talent Lena Cova and performers legend George Uhl. "Waiting For My Man" Mia Magma has been so looking forward to this evening with Chris. Had he not been some long days on business. And now this: an important date is him staying hours. He has just she must confess over the phone. Your desire for him is insatiable. "Friends With Benefits" She is a student in Prague. One could also say: a wallflower. Whatever the reasons that she still does not have a friend until now, with their girlfriends at least she understood perfectly. Maybe that's also the reason why the search for a male companion can wait. "Rope of Sand" There was once again a busy busy day for him was. If only he could now look forward at least to the well-deserved leisure itself. At his home, and above all to someone who is waiting for him. But if he comes home late at night, no one would be is there to see him. Before exhaustion and despair he falls asleep and has a quite pleasant dream.
    Nach einer kreativen Pause veröffentlicht Regisseurin Jil Brent nun endlich wieder einen erotischen Film der Extraklasse. Zum ersten Mal arbeitete sie mit "Mia Magma", dem neuen Exklusivstar von Magmafilm zusammen. Und in Prag inszenierte sie unter anderem mit dem Naturtalent Lena Cova und der Darstellerlegende George Uhl. "Waiting For My Man" Mia Magma hat sich schon so auf diesen Abend mit Chris gefreut. War er doch einige lange Tage geschäftlich unterwegs gewesen. Und nun das: ein wichtiger Termin wird ihn noch Stunden aufhalten. Gerade hat er es ihr am Telefon beichten müssen. Ihr Verlangen nach ihm ist unstillbar. "Friends With Benefits" Sie ist Studentin in Prag. Man könnte auch sagen: ein Mauerblümchen. Was auch immer die Gründe sind, dass sie bis jetzt noch keinen Freund hat, mit ihren Freundinnen jedenfalls versteht sie sich bestens. Vielleicht ist das auch der Grund warum die Suche nach einem männlichen Begleiter noch warten kann. "Rope Of Sand" Es war wieder einmal ein anstrengender arbeitsreicher Tag für ihn gewesen. Wenn er sich doch nun wenigstens auf den wohlverdienten Feierabend freuen könnte. Auf sein Zuhause und vor allem: auf jemanden, der auf ihn wartet. Aber wenn er Spätabends heimkehrt, ist da niemand der sich freut ihn zu sehen. Vor Erschöpfung und Verzweiflung schläft er ein und hat einen durchaus angenehmen Traum.
    File Name : White Dreams - Temptation.mp4
    File Size : 1445.94 MB
    Resolution : 848x480 @ 852x480
    Duration : 01:37:48
    Video : AVC (AVC), 1 900 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 162 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

http://k2s.cc/file/60f22ee7ea184/White_Dreams_-_Temptation.part4.rar

Thanks

Older Lesbians Seduce Teens

Older Lesbians Seduce Teens

Stars: Erica Lauren Zaccara Ginger Spice Jillian Foxxx Donna Doll Katrice Keeys Dakola Dare Nancy Vee Gabriella Cara Lott Sharon Kane Diana Richards Dynamite Kiwi Dana Hayes Luissa Rosso Desire Moore Chelsea Zinn
    Description:
    The best pussy is young and wet! This film features mature lesbianвs fantasies of having sweet young girls to seduce and have hot lesbian sex with! Enjoy вњOlder Lesbians Seduce Teens!
    File Name : Older Lesbians Seduce Teens.mp4
    File Size : 2291.93 MB
    Duration : 02:23:37
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 30.468 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 248 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 st

http://k2s.cc/file/06501e786fe0e/Older_Lesbians_Seduce_Teens.part4.rar

Thanks

Older Lesbians Seduce Teens 2

Older Lesbians Seduce Teens 2

Stars: Jillian Foxxx, Brooklyn Night, Alex Riley, Brooke Hunter, Gabrielle (i), Catalina, Gauge, Zena Dean, Serena Marcus, Rubee Tuesday, Brooklyn Rhodes, Sydnee Lemoure

Description:
    Here we go again! Welcome back to another 2 hours of hardcore, pussy-pounding, labia-licking action featuring beautiful teens and smoking hot Moms! If these crazed sex pigs don't get you off then you're definitely in a world of hurt!
    Crazy sex pigs, chicks in charge of chicks, and lesbian lust. Here are over two hours of non-stop all girl dripping action of girls fucking girls. These naughty older ladies want to taste some young pink juicy pussy. You don't want to miss all this hot lesbian lust that will blow you away... Whoever said big girls don't cry was right, these girls just moan out in pleasure!!!
    File Name : Older Lesbians Seduce Teens 2.mp4
    File Size : 2019.1 MB
    Duration : 02:07:00
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 30.468 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 248 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 st

http://k2s.cc/file/99a1875346426/Older_Lesbians_Seduce_Teens_2.part4.rar

Thanks

Lesbians Unchained

Lesbians Unchained

Stars: Monique Alexander, Sativa Rose, Dana DeArmond, Yurizan Beltran, Allie Haze, Vicki Chase, Adrianna Luna, Sovereign Syre
    Description
    In Lesbians Unchained, Girlfriends Films brings you four vignettes of bad girl lesbian trysts. First, Monique is planning a welcome home party for her former cellmate Sativa. The two of them get comfortable on the couch. Next Allie and Yurizan feel the thrill of a heist, and end up going down on each other. Dana and Sovereign get wet in a bubble bath together. Finally, maid Vicki bonds with burglar Adrianna and the two enjoy a licking lesbian encounter on the couch.
    File Name : Lesbians Unchained.mp4
    File Size : 2112.75 MB
    Resolution : 852x480
    Duration : 02:17:21
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 144 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 st

http://k2s.cc/file/2b0d03a6f29ba/Lesbians_Unchained.part4.rar

Thanks

She Loves My Big Breasts

She Loves My Big Breasts

Stars: Jessica Bangkok, Brooklyn Jade, Missy Martinez, Yurizan Beltran, Vanessa Veracruz , Capri Cavanni, Carolina Monro, Alexia Monroe
    Description
    Big breasts bouncing up and down can cause an instant boner or in this case moistness. Yurizan Beltran and Missy Martinez soak themselves in pussy juices right on the pooltable. Missy wants Yurizan to cum again, so she places her in the 69 position. Sweat will pour once these ladies show off their tongue tasting skills on film.
    File Name : She Loves My Big Breasts.mp4
    File Size : 1451.3 MB
    Duration : 01:32:21
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 st

Page 433 of 790 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483533 ... LastLast

Thread Information