Conversation Between bonc and reefdude

5 Visitor Messages

1. hank you so much, my good friend, then return to the thought that Turboimagehost faster and has more features. Thank you so much.
  2. Hey Bonc. I don't know what happened to the post you made about turboimagehost. I think maybe one of the other mods deleted it. I talked it over with the other mods and we are going to allow turboimagehost so go ahead and use it. Thanks for posting. RD
  3. Good night, reefdude: I would love the possibility of you send me the links of the sets of Chikita from MC-Nudes / MCN. I looked for all the shares of life (torrents, eMule, etc..) and not found. The pictures, when I click to open forum, are huge and it takes me to download all. Please help me. Thank you a lot. Bonc
  4. Hi Bonc, are you using an add-on for Firefox like NoScript? What version of Firefox are you running? I use Firefox too with no issues, but mine is the latest version. Did this happen only recently or since the forum change?
  5. My good friend and moderator / administrator I'm not getting the posts set up correctly, how to put in bold, blue and other using the buttons on the posting (those little smiley happy too). I have to use the old method ... [b] [/ b] and is often what goes wrong, why do I edit some posts and put name or configuration error. Is this normal? It is because someone is visiting the thread at the same time? I use Fire Fox and Chrome. Thank you. Bonc
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5