Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pamela Anderson

Thanks

Pamela Anderson

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WickedTeun For This Useful Post:

allenk15 (12-10-2013),Staron30 (11-09-2011),STERRY1960 (06-24-2016)

Itch

Re: Pamela Anderson - PB January 2007

I'm quite fond of those heels in the B/W photos!! I also like the panties!!

Itch

Banned
    Thanks

To be honest, I'm tired of seeing her and her fucked up tits. She was so much hotter before she blew 'em up, when she was the Labatt's beer girl, back in the day, when she was the Tool Time girl, and when she first did PB. She needs to keep in the public eye with an occasional photoshoot and her lousy personal relationships. Obviously, with all the husbands/boyfriends she's had, even fucking her must get old after a while, because she keeps getting dumped. Just like Jennifer Anniston, another celeb that must get boring, cuz she keeps getting kicked to the curb, too. Time to take care of your kids, Pam. IMO, you're past your prime and old news.

Retired Staff Member
    Thanks

Id still pump her ;)
    NON-VIOLENCE NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING
    http://urban-coyote.tumblr.com/
    http://www.thedees.co.uk/

I'M NOT AROUND MUCH THESE DAYS. PLEASE EITHER BE PATIENT OR CONTACT 1BAD49ERFAN. THANKS
    http://hl.onlinestuffs.com/uploads/originals/pw/g4/c1/5x.jpg

DEA

Edawg as always I respect your opinion, that said she has had a breast reduction an so the physical part is looking better. Can't say I like the rest of her life choices but in concert with EL Coyete the mystery is still there for me and I WOULD PUMP HER. Those legs and feet have me hooked, I am like a giant hungry catfish, some guys start at the top and work their way down. I like to start at the bottom and if everything checks out work my way up. Never gone wrong with a good pair of ankles and feet. Take care man and once again thanks for the set you send me last night.

Retired Staff Member
    Thanks

Thanks WickedTeun. Pamela's overhyped imo, but I'm not surprised to see Playboy get another photo shoot out of one of their most famous playmates, and she does look pretty good. I wonder how long it'll be before someone even comes close to breaking her record for most appearances on a Playboy cover...
    "I'm on the top as long as the music's loud."

galenos

Pamela Anderson

Thanks

Pamela Anderson is a living legend. Its quite an accomplishment to maintain glamour at her age and she is soon to be the class of Mae West, the founder of the super blondes who maintained glamour into her 80's.
    As well as the still living legend Mamie Van Doren who most people don't know but who is the only survivor of the famed '3 M's of Hollywood. That triad consisted of Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield and Mamie.

In as far a being a judge of feminine beauty I trust Hugh Hefner's judgement but there is more to Pam than meets the eye. Her mistakes have been in choice of second husbands. That's because idols like her have blazed new trails in having admirers around the world but still rely on 'past their prime' 19th Century prudish crap when it comes to making personal decisions like marriage to men who appear to be modern but after taking marriage vows resort back to the time of 17th Century puritans.

Thanks

Re: Pamela Anderson

Some more of Pamela
    Yours Sincerely
    Stena

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stena For This Useful Post:

Staron30 (11-09-2011),STERRY1960 (06-24-2016)

Thanks

Re: Pamela Anderson

Someone should up her sex tape!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to doubled For This Useful Post:

Staron30 (11-09-2011)

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information