Page 248 of 296 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2954

Thread: BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

Thanks

Stacie, Lexis Lane.

Stacie, Lexis Lane.

Release Year: 2024
    Video language: English

The connected whore sucks the member, her bang, bend and rigidly have. Video worthy viewing of 100%.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:45:01
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1710kbps
    Audio: 202kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Stacie, Lexis Lane.

House Of Frazier Part 6

It's time for "Checking Out" of the Welcome Inn for Fiona Pembry... but not before Bob, the owner of the inn has put her through some more of his very strict bondage and discipline sessions. Miss Pembry must get the message that it's not alright to go around spending money you don't have. But Bob has it all under control. Pulling her elbows across her body as tight as he can, she will cry for mercy before he lets her go.

Duration: 53:19
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download House Of Frazier Part 6

SexAndSubmission - Mia Lelani - Beautiful Suffering

Studio: SexAndSubmission
    Genres: Bdsm

Busty Asian Mia Lelani comes to SexandSubmission for the ultimate sex, bondage and domination experience! She enjoys feeling helpless in strict bondage and the ball gag is fastened extra tight not allowing her a second to think about anything other than her predicament.

Duration: 54:19
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 651.0 MB

Download SexAndSubmission - Mia Lelani - Beautiful Suffering

Sweet Slave Summer - Close-Up Concepts

For his first outing in this new line Bryan works his magic on sweet, busty Summer Cummings. Summer may mew like a kitten through her gag but underneath it all, she's a bondage wildcat! Starting his nude, barefoot slave out tied spreadeagle to a cot, Bryan soon enters and changes her position to a balltie, right before your eyes! Next the bodacious babe is kneeling, arched painfully backward in a semi-suspension...until Bryan turns the whole thing into a strict strappado! Kneeling with her elbows hooked over a hanging bar, Summer waits patiently as Bryan applies rope after rope. Then after he leaves, she gets happy by rubbing her little clit on her crotchrope until she orgasms! Finishing up the program, Summer is bound two different ways lying on the floor with her legs bound in the air over her body.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:13:30
    Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps

File size: 863.4 MB

Download Sweet Slave Summer - Close-Up Concepts

Electric Vengeance

Cast: Lux Leota ,Rain DeGrey
    Genres: Slave ,Dildo ,white ,Tens Unit ,natural boobs ,fake boobs ,Cattle Prod ,Tattoo ,Strap On ,Lesbian

Slutty trainer, Lux Leota, has been spending a little too much time with the wrong client. The tenacious, busty Rain teaches her a lesson.
    Locked in a local basement gym, Rain puts this flirty fuck through the ringer. Her body is worn down, one predicament at a time. Lux's holes are shocktified and electrically penetrated to remind her the cost of messing with another woman's property.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 35:17
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Electric Vengeance

Thanks

SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber Rayne takes on massive 10 inch...

SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber Rayne takes on massive 10 inch Bbc, hardcore anal...

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: SexuallyBroken
    Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Sexuallybroken loves Amber Rayne. She is a tiny little ball of cheerful pervert, and a legendary anal queen. Most girls you can break down a little, push them just far enough to give them a wakeup call that you don't coast through a Sexuallybroken shoot. Not Amber. She takes everything you fling at her with a wide-mouthed grin and asks for more.

Duration: 18:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
    Audio: 103kbps

File size: 958.4 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber Rayne takes on massive 10 inch Bbc, hardcore anal...

Elitepain - Dr. Lomp's Pratice vol 2

Two "sisters" Jessica and a nice brunette are educated by Dr. Lomp. He undresses the two girla an twist their nipples. Dr. Lomps whips Jessica's Back, ass, tits and cunt. He whips brunette's belly, cunt and ass. He puts metallic clip an their cunts.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 1.6 GB in 2 files.

Download Elitepain - Dr. Lomp's Pratice vol 2

Elite Pain Castings Pack 16

The attraction is that the models are non-professional: young and not-so-young, pretty and plain, slim and plump. Max Lomp puts them through the wringer: it starts with a short interview with lots of humiliating questions. Then they have to strip naked and they get their first taste of the clamps, the whip and the cane. The action is not as severe as the Elite Pain and Mood Pictures movies, but it hurts quite enough. Mostly they cannot handle it, and we will never see them again, but a few turn up in EP's main movies. It's the ordinariness of the girls that makes it work.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 895.0 MB in 7 files.

Download Elite Pain Castings Pack 16

Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

Klein is so hot and she knows exactly how to look at you to get what she wants. She is a sex vixen that loves to be bound in tight ropes and made to cum against her will. Look close and you will see a smile come across her face when the vote comes on. She doesn't fight it, yet this little slut embraces it.

Duration: 8:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3887kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 270.8 MB

Download Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

Sydney Hale - Viscious Chair Tie

Sydney thought e utra-tight ropes couldn't get any worse, the gag, nose-hook and panty-hood proved her wrong.

Duration: 3:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 129.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Viscious Chair Tie

Thanks

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: HardTied
    Cast: Courtney Taylor
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined.

Duration: 46:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Miranda Miller

Cast: Miranda Miller
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Miranda Miller has one of those shapely bodies looks great in bondage. She comments on how tight the ropes are as her arms are turned into useless nubs. Once she can't fend off his touch he gropes and chokes her. His hands roam her body before settling on her backside. What a lovely ass it its too. He squeezes and spanks her lovely butt. Then he takes her legs from her too. She can only flop around on the floor. Her pussy makes a good target for his flogger.
    She's afraid of falling. Standing on a box tied up to the ring above her. He pushes her. She struggles to balance on the box, but gravity wins out and she goes toppling over. If it weren't for the rope holding her up she would face plant. He slides the box out from under her. She swings freely. Weights dangling from her tits. She tries to touch the ground, but a toe is all she can reach. He uses her fear. Her eyes are wide. Such is the torment of Miranda Miller.

Duration: 27:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Miranda Miller

Mood-Pictures full movies

Pack about torture womens. It dedicated to collection of Mood-pictures scenes. Usual stuff that happens in a scene womens caning, torture, whipping, spanking. The pack feature content one source mood-pictures site. Might be of interest to see strong and independent womens w/o cucks, maginas, whight knights support.

Video: 640x480

Total size: 1.9 GB in 4 files.

Download Mood-Pictures full movies

UniformDiscipline - 19 Year Old Girls Still In Uniform

Studio: UniformDiscipline

This is a story of three tall slim s, nineteen years old and still in uniform, school uniform at a very strict girls school. As the story opens, there is special delight for every regulation school knickers lover as we see two of the girls fight. Yes in this cat fight we enjoy some very interesting glimpses indeed.

Duration: 1:11:00
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1250kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 658.8 MB

Download UniformDiscipline - 19 Year Old Girls Still In Uniform

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Armani by her hair and grope her tits a bit before I go get more rope to bind them. I leave her for a short while, but when I come back, I have more rope and I bind her large firm tits up nice and tight! I add one more length of rope, before I lift her off the chair and onto the floor. I leave her to struggle on the floor, but I soon return. I add a few layers of microfoam tape over her gag, before I hogtie her. I sit back to watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I realize that I had a rope tied into her hair from earlier. I decide to implement that. I tie her head back, making her bondage even more severe. I leave her to struggle once more. I eventually return. I want to see her struggle a little more enthusiastically, so I smack her ass a few times as motivation. She tries and struggles as hard as she can, but her struggles are futile. It doesn't matter, they are for you and me. When I finally remove the gag, it seems her attitude has changed for the better! I remove the breast bondage and then start on the rest of the ropes as the clip ends.

Duration: 32:55
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

Thanks

The dripping pussy

The dripping pussy

Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Sister Dee is one of the drippiest dick starved sluts to ever grace our sites. She doesn't just get revved up over the sex stuff she also gets turned on from pain or even the expectation of pain. It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face. Down to the real business. Sister Dee is in the spike chair.

Duration: 32:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The dripping pussy

Christina Bound Mega Gold Nice Perfect Collection. Part 1.

Welcome to Christina the official site of Christina Carter. I am a fetish model and producer. My company Cc Productions creates exclusive cosplay, super parody content as well as bondage, pantyhose fetish, damsel-in-distress, femdom, Bdsm and more exclusively for my site members and clip store customers.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 6 files.

Download Christina Bound Mega Gold Nice Perfect Collection. Part 1.

Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2

Anna is a willing to learn novice with a little bit rough manners. However, obedience and devotion einzu-
    dye blue are of the master's art.

Duration: 51:58
    Video: 576x320, XviD, 1683kbps
    Audio: 131kbps

File size: 695.7 MB

Download Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2

Nadia White - Whip Titty Fun

Nadia White has skin too perfect to go unmarked. Her body is hot and she is ready and willing to please.
    Tied off, her tits make perfect, perky targets. Each one gets its own whip at one point. The way the circulation is cut off makes them so sensitive that she can barely take it.
    The cane and hot wax come out and they are no nicer than the whip. The most painful part is the suction cups. They are so tight around her nipples that bruises start to form instantly.

Duration: 1:10:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
    Audio: 101kbps

Download Nadia White - Whip Titty Fun

Hot Blond with Perfect Body, natural tits, severely bound, gagged.

Cast: Cherry Torn
    Genres: slim ,Flogging ,Rope Bondage ,Submission ,Gag ,Fingering ,Ball Gag ,Handler ,Kinky ,Smoking

It's been forever since Cherry Torn has been on Hogtied. She missed it, so let's help a girl out, shall we?
    The first thing you'll notice about Cherry is her amazingly perfect body. Natural breasts, perfect ass and the sexiest legs, this girl is as smoking hot as they come. Let's not forget beautiful; her face is like an angel's. All this and she is a nasty kinky bondage slut.
    How do you bind an Angel? Severely! We bind her elbows together behind her, we cruelly tie her huge natural tits. We gag her with her own panties and then strapado the whore for our flogging pleasure. Before we make her cum, she suffers and suffers hard at our hands. Her orgasm is so strong and overwhelming she even suspends herself off the ground in this brutal tie. Now that is impressive!

Duration: 19:20
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 432.8 MB

Download Hot Blond with Perfect Body, natural tits, severely bound, gagged.

Thanks
    The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

I let her sit there for a few minutes. I return and grope her bound tits for a while more. Next, I tie both of her ankles back, her to lean forward more. I then clamp her nipples with clover clamps. I let her get used to them for a while before I remove one. I make a loop over the connecting chain before I pull them forward and down. I tie the other end off. Now Lilly is really leaning forward. To make her bondage a bit more stringent, I tie her hair back as well. Lilly has a very nice ass, but I can't see it, so I cut away her blazer. While I have the scissors handy, I cut off her panties as well. Now I just sit back and enjoy the show. All Lilly can do is endure the pointed wood intruder between her legs. She is completely immobilized and unable to get any relief. I have a feeling she'll have a much better attitude if and when I let her off. After a while I have a little fun smacking her ass and tits with a wooden spoon. She jerks so hard from one of the smacks that she pulls one of the clamps off. I finally remove the clamps and her gag. She doesn't say a word. My plan seems to have worked. I lift her off the and put her on her knees. I was correct... Her attitude is 100% better! I have added some behind the scenes footage of Lilly being untied at the end of the clip.

Duration: 23:24

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

Dungeon Slave

Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.

Duration: 36:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
    Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dungeon Slave

Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A ballgag harness panel gag is tightly fitted and buckled on Rachel's head. She is then lifted and placed on an old metal table. She lays there patiently knowing she'll soon be tied into a strenuous hogtie. It's not long and she is indeed hogtied. Rachel moans as she is tightly bowed. She seems to whimper and yelp a little more than usual. That's because her crotchrope was connected completely and really tightened up when she was arched. I tie a length of rope to a D-ring on her harness gag and pull her head back with it. I walk away and leave Rachel to endure her bondage. Drool streams from behind her panel gag, and snot from her nose. She knows I want her to struggle, but all she can muster is a few twitches and moans. After she's been on her stomach for a while, I put her on her side. Now you can see how tight her crotchrope is. It's buried! I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. At the end of the clip, I play and grope my captive a bit. She begs to be released, and I remove a few ropes and then her gag.

Duration: 25:21

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

Taylor's Test - Part 1

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.

Duration: 22:05

File size: 993.1 MB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 1

Christina Carter: NON STOP orgasmic shoot! Need I say more?

Cast: Christina Carter
    Genres: Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Tattoo ,Domination ,Brunette ,Submission ,Vaginal Penetration

There was a change in the shooting schedule and Christina landed on my set. With nothing in particular planned for that day I decided to do my first non stop shoot.
    Holy fuck! This woman is HOT! She is able to take anything I do to her or put in her. Watch as she goes from pleasure, to defiance, to exhaustion to pure fear!

Duration: 1:00:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

Download Christina Carter: NON STOP orgasmic shoot! Need I say more?

Thanks

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 2

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 2

Bald Slavegirl Ivy continues her training with extreme whipping, canning and paddling; a strop-on session with a cruel Mistress, imprisoned in a cell; cock-sucking training; and forced outdoor labor while chained, naked, and barefoot. She is exposed topless and harnesses on a public street working as a ponygirl and endures more exposure and punishment in remote outdoor locations. Eventually we see her struggling and whipped in rope and rubber bondage when eight months pregnant.

Duration: 2:09:12
    Video: 640x480, XviD, 1598kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 2

Elite Pain Castings Pack 19

The attraction is that the models are non-professional: young and not-so-young, pretty and plain, slim and plump. Max Lomp puts them through the wringer: it starts with a short interview with lots of intrusive and humiliating questions. Then they have to strip naked and they get their first taste of the clamps and the instruments of punishment. It can be quite severe: tits are caned and cunts are whipped. There is a little bondage. Mostly they cannot handle it, and we will never see them again, but a few turn up in EP's main movies. It's the ordinariness of the girls that makes it work.

Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 1.2 GB in 12 files.

Download Elite Pain Castings Pack 19

Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A short length of rope is tied around Illustrious Rouge's neck. I make her stand and tie the rope to a hanging pipe. I go get more tape and when I return I start taping her legs. Her thighs are taped. More tape is added around her upper thighs and through her legs and under her ass. More is run straight up between her legs to form a crotch tape. Then Tape is run across her ass. I smack her ass a few times in between taping. I position the pipe directly in front of her and tape her to it. I make her turn around for me in a 360 to display herself and the bondage. I sit back and watch her struggle for a bit. When I return I give her ass a few more slaps and make her turn in circles once again. I cut the tape binding her to the pipe and have her get on her knees. I remove the neckrope and her gag and the main part of the clip ends shortly after. I added 2 gag scenes that proved to be too much for her. After that I added some behind the scenes footage. Illustrious being silly before the walking scene and then her reactions as I cut the many feet of tape from her body.

Duration: 27:00
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

File size: 605.5 MB

Download Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 26:05

Download Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

Cherry Torn, Damon Pierce.

Damon Pierce has gone through a lot of trouble to procure a product that we will just call Liquid Fire. Unlike most similar products, instead of alternating between hot and cold this just keeps getting warmer until the burning is almost unbearable. Cherry Torn could tell it was going to be intense when he put on gloves to protect himself from the effects. All he needs to do is sit and watch while the compound reduces her to tears. The bondage is another challenge. It is so tight that it threatens to cut off her circulation. When he unties her the sensation floods back into her extremities, bringing even more pain. She screams as each coil is undone and being so securely bound has left her shaking and on edge. It is exactly the kind of experience she came looking for.

Duration: 33:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 372.9 MB

Download Cherry Torn, Damon Pierce.

Thanks

Red Wine

Red Wine

I decided to order this red wine colored lacy lingerie to wear for Johnny on Valentine's Day. Needless to say, he liked it. He always like it when I wear thoughtful lingerie with matching bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. The matching high heels is a bonus.
    Naturally, he had come up with a surprise for me as well. He decided he might make a metal device to secure me to for some bondage scenes. I love it when he gets crafty.
    He has me kneel in front of his pole and he is nice enough to put my white bear rug under my knees. Then, Johnny ties my arms together behind the pole and then my legs together behind the pole. He stuffs my mouth with mouth packing and continues to wrap a large amount of clear tape around my head to secure the packing. Wait a second.....I thought this was going to be romantic! Guess, I just have to go with it, since I can't get away now!

Duration: 11:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 513.3 MB

Download Red Wine

Thanks

Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied

Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied

What if you would find this on your bed in the evening? The incredible boobs of Chessie Kay and Jasmine James side-by-side, all tied up for you to play with? There's no way the can get out of their box ties, so you can have your way with them, make them struggle, and grab those huge defenseless boobs!

Duration: 4:57
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

File size: 192.2 MB

Download Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied

Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied- Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I walk up behind Armani, who is still on her knees. I stuff a rag in her mouth and then wrap gray tape around her head sealing it in. I then lay her on the cold cement floor. It's not long before I rope up her ankles and put her into a tight hogtie. The rest of the clip is Armani struggling, 1st on her stomach and then on her side. At the end of the clip, I return to manhandle my poor captive. It's time to put her in a new position, so I start to untie her and that's when the clip ends.

Duration: 30:34

Download Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied- Part 2

Cassie - elbow tie and harness gag

19 year old Cassie is a local girl who loves to drop by for some bondage now and then. She is super tall and flexible, so she is a joy to tie up! Cassie expected to be tied in rope today, but we showed her a harness ballgag to see how she would react. Cassie had never seen one before in her life! She was very intrigued. Of course, we asked her to try it on and she looked incredible in this gag. Time for a strict elbow tie! Of course, Cassie ended up hogtied with her ankles tied to her head. She was so happy struggling in her ropes! Cassie is the perfect local bondage girl, let's hope she drops by more often for some fun!

Duration: 3:56
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps

File size: 342.7 MB

Download Cassie - elbow tie and harness gag

Endza Bondage Monkey Part 3

Release Year: 2015
    Studio: RealTimeBondage
    Cast: Endza
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

But for right now we're going to keep enjoying making her suffer. In fact, we may go as far as to see if we can make this one break before we send her home. Wouldn't it be fun to see exactly how much pain, suffering, and humiliation she can endure before we finally let her go?

Duration: 59:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Endza Bondage Monkey Part 3

Candle Boxxx - Reverse prayer battle

There aren't many models as awesome as Candle Boxxx! She actually loves to struggle! Very much so! Bondage is her passion, the tighter the better! I put her in an extreme reverse prayer position, leaving her legs free because she is awesomely flexible. Ring gagged and drooling, Candle struggles as if her life depends on it!

Duration: 4:40
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

File size: 181.4 MB

Download Candle Boxxx - Reverse prayer battle

Thanks

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - P...

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. PJ is tough and it takes a lot to get to her, but she is really struggling... drool and a few tears roll down her face and chin. Remember she brought this on herself, so don't feel too sorry for her. I eventually give her a choice, I can leave the clamps on or I can remove them and whip her tits. I can't really understand her while she's wearing the huge ballgag, so I make the decision for her. I remove the clamps and use a leather strap to whip her tits and long perky nipples. You can tell by her reactions that she does not like this one bit! I remove her gag, so I can hear her reactions without it, before I free her from most of the ropes. I order her up against the post with her mouth open, which she does without hesitation... I'd say our little session today has paid off.

Duration: 18:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps

File size: 421.0 MB

Download Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

PublicDisgrace - Phoenix Askani - Strap-on Fucked and Fisted

Studio: PublicDisgrace

Phoenix Askani is used and abused at a construction site. Made to gag on cock, get fisted for the first time, and endure painful clamps attached from her pussy to her tongue!

Duration: 1:09:28
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 832.5 MB

Download PublicDisgrace - Phoenix Askani - Strap-on Fucked and Fisted

Blondie in Bondage

Release Year: 2011
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.
    Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her. Her ass is perfect for caning while she's in a beautiful hogtie.

Duration: 54:49
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

Download Blondie in Bondage

Bella - first time

Bella is new to the shock collar challenge! She likes the prize, but will she like the challenge? Let's find out!

Duration: 7:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14265kbps

File size: 750.4 MB

Download Bella - first time

Carissa Dumond Hogtaped in Pink - Part2

A nylon hood, extremely tight gag, tit bondage and more tape!

Duration: 11:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
    Audio: 321kbps

File size: 655.4 MB

Download Carissa Dumond Hogtaped in Pink - Part2

Thanks

Arabella - back again

Arabella - back again

Arabella returns! Even though she can barely handle the shocks, she kind of liked the reward. Her last attempt was in February, maybe she already forgot how much this hurts!

Duration: 7:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14582kbps

File size: 758.9 MB

Download Arabella - back again

Azul - tiny Latina gets shocked

The colorful tiny Azul is back for another shock collar challenge! She tends to pull the collar away from her neck, so we had to handcuff her. And we added a pink gag to match her hair! Some painful shocks in this update!

Duration: 6:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14703kbps

File size: 688.4 MB

Download Azul - tiny Latina gets shocked

Chairtied in a Sweater

It's a little too cold for me to take my bad butt outside, so that doesn't leave me with a whole lot of options. Especially after I am dressed in my black sweater, leather skirt and boots. It's a whole lot of leather and somebody's gotta enjoy my bad attitude. Today, it will be Johnny. And, he thinks he would fancy me tied up on a kitchen chair with my legs pulled back up to my wrists that are by the sides of the chair. He gives me a gag to keep me from ruining this moment (maybe it's because I look so good in a gag) and he steps back to admire the show. But, as usual, it's not only about the struggle. Sometimes you gotta pull up the skirt to expose the panties and apply a hitachi. Johnny keeps me thoroughly ties up in knots as I make my way to an orgasm. Oh, and the vibtator nearly burns a hole through the chair. Safety first, babes!

Duration: 7:42
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 127.7 MB

Download Chairtied in a Sweater

Sexual Disgrace Exellent Vip Perfect Hot Unreal Collection. Part 3.

I could feel it throbbing. He was relentless. He pounded me in good, holding me down with his rough hands. Every time I screamed for more, he would cover my mouth and give me exactly what I wanted. It was too much to handle at times. I didn't think I could take such a dick so rough. But I didn't care. Whatever it took to taste his cum, I'd do it without hesitation.

Total size: 2.0 GB in 2 files.

Download Sexual Disgrace Exellent Vip Perfect Hot Unreal Collection. Part 3.

Olesya failed Undercover mission out of control Fetish movie

He also knew that my nipples are hardwired to my loinsso he began to rub them in the best way possible.

Duration: 49:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3949kbps

Download Olesya failed Undercover mission out of control Fetish movie

Page 248 of 296 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258 ... LastLast

Thread Information