Page 246 of 296 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2956

Thread: BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

Thanks

Slave Training Lyla Storm Day 2-Endurance Testing

Slave Training Lyla Storm Day 2-Endurance Testing

Cast: Lyla Storm
    Genres: Humiliation ,Discipline ,slim ,Chains ,BDSM ,shaved ,Brunette ,Straight ,Latinx ,Fingering
    Video language: English

Lyla has been hand selected to fit a specific look that Master Acworth has requested. It is clear that we have a lot of work to do if we plan on making this bratty trainee into a true slave. The day starts with upper body strength testing. I want to know how strong her body and mind is. The body will always wear out, but a strong mind can push just a bit further.
    The day continues with sadistic bondage that inescapable to test her mind, by taking all control away from her. The bondage is manipulated to constantly get worse as the scene goes on. Her pussy is then and by the end she cannot move at all and has a hook in her pussy keeps her head pulled tight.
    The final scene tests her lower body. She is made to squat on a dildo and fuck it for as long as she is told without being allowed to orgasm. She is shaping up, but there is still a lot of work to do before she's ready to be called a slave.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 44:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Slave Training Lyla Storm Day 2-Endurance Testing

Sandra & Christina

Roommates Sandra & Christina were being held in an empty warehouse by the hulking, home delivery guy, who happened to take a fancy to the pretty pair on his last drop of the day. From their heads to their toes, they are completely mummified in each other's old pairs of pantyhose he had ripped into new purpose, only to be restrained even further by coils of clear sticky tape as he secures them in place at either end of a storage cart! The silver haired MILF has pantyhose/tights stuffed into her mouth while the brunette has nylon legs cleave gagging her teeth. More pantyhose have been used to stretch around their thighs keeping two vibrators in just the right place. Now with the final layers of clear plastic around their heads and bodies he gets just the view he wanted. The captor turns on the pulses for the pretty, plucky damsels to struggle and squeak in their predicament.

Duration: 10:28
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 324.0 MB

Download Sandra & Christina

Sandra Cat Ami newspaper

That was what was staring me in the face with just a bit of his ass peeking through as well.

Duration: 26:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5711kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sandra Cat Ami newspaper

Seductive Lady Rode Her Hot Pony

Release Year: 2011
    Cast: Ashli Orion & Brooke Lee Adams
    Genres: Lesbians, Brunette, Deep throat, Strap-on, Face sitting, Anal toy, Dominance

Our studio presents Ashli Orion and Brooke Lee Adams at an underground lesbian sex party featuring hard domination over young girls and riding as a wild beast.
    Gorgeous Brooke Lee Adams is a member of a secret group of sluts who are crazy about lesbian parties. That night they were enjoying Ashli in a very revealing outfit.
    Though Ashli begged for mercy, Brooke did not listen to her and treated her like a live toy. Brooke rode her sexy horse, stuffed her holes with a long dildo and fucked her tiny pussy as roughly as it was possible.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 22:51
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
    Download Seductive Lady Rode Her Hot Pony

Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A ballgag harness panel gag is tightly fitted and buckled on Rachel's head. She is then lifted and placed on an old metal table. She lays there patiently knowing she'll soon be tied into a strenuous hogtie. It's not long and she is indeed hogtied. Rachel moans as she is tightly bowed. She seems to whimper and yelp a little more than usual. That's because her crotchrope was connected completely and really tightened up when she was arched. I tie a length of rope to a D-ring on her harness gag and pull her head back with it. I walk away and leave Rachel to endure her bondage. Drool streams from behind her panel gag, and snot from her nose. She knows I want her to struggle, but all she can muster is a few twitches and moans. After she's been on her stomach for a while, I put her on her side. Now you can see how tight her crotchrope is. It's buried! I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. At the end of the clip, I play and grope my captive a bit. She begs to be released, and I remove a few ropes and then her gag.

Duration: 25:21
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

Download Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

Thanks

HarmonyConcepts Girl Gril Bondage Part 1

HarmonyConcepts Girl Gril Bondage Part 1

Release Year: 2015
    Studio: HarmonyConcepts
    Cast: Hollywood, Cory Lane, Chanta Rose, Amber Michaels
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

What I needed was a team of merciless women who could tie like I could. I wanted to watch a woman strip, tie, gag and fondle another woman, to make her whimper and plead and beg for physical and sexual release.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:44:51
    Video: 720x480, xvid, 758kbps

File size: 735.7 MB

Download HarmonyConcepts Girl Gril Bondage Part 1

Sarah Jane Ceylon

Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo, Pantyhose

The Flesh Circus is in town. Tracey Sweet and Sarah Jane Ceylon present themselves for your enjoyment. Watch, riveted as this duo of fit and beautiful young blondes get worked up into a frenzy of sapphic lust.
    Together they undergo a myriad of ever more intense, pleasurable and humiliating bondage scenarios ranging from being gagged, handcuffed and neckcuffed together inside a cage, to gagging, drooling and choking on cock, mouths locked open with ring gags and noses firmly hooked.

Duration: 29:54
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7263kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon

Under His Boot

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,The Pope
    Genres: natural boobs ,Straight ,Tattoo ,big dick ,master ,The Pope ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,Bondage

Dylan begins in an ankle suspension with her arms stretched out to render her completely helpless. The Pope begins his assault on her flesh instantly and uses her up like the good little whore that she is. Her toned body starts to glow red as she is tormented with floggers and crops. Her pussy is tenderized before fucking it with a massive dildo. Next Dylan is locked into the scavenger's daughter, which is tormenting on it's own especially if you're tall. Then comes the nipple suction and torment, then her body is beaten with a baton. She screams and tries to get away, but the cols hard steel defeats her attempts. She is made to cum more before moving on to the final scene. She is locked into a doggy position with her magnificent ass in the air. Again Dylan is abused and tormented until she can no longer stand it, and then The Pope fucks her ass. Dylan is finished off where she craves to be most, which is under her Master's boot for her final orgasms.

Duration: 47:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Under His Boot

Penny Barber Brat Training: It's Not About You

Release Year: 2016
    Studio: InfernalRestraints
    Cast: Penny Barber
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why. Penny is nothing if not hot. She's got great tits, a rocking ass...

Duration: 57:30
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

Download Penny Barber Brat Training: It's Not About You

Veruca James shackled and chained, facesex with brutal deep throating

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: SexuallyBroken
    Cast: Veruca James, Matt Williams
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We are doing to throat fuck her into next week.Using our legendary and often copied wooden walls, we shackle and bolt her in place. Tight breast bondage keeps her perfect perky tits jutting out.

Duration: 19:47
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
    Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Veruca James shackled and chained, facesex with brutal deep throating

Thanks

Endza Play With Me

Endza Play With Me

Studio: TopGrl
    Cast: Endza
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza is a bit of a screamer, too. Her reaction to pain is a classic. She shrieks a bit, and struggles to get away, but the bondage is secure, there is no escape.

Duration: 57:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

Download Endza Play With Me

Sandra Nyxon Ami Lisa escape

He was already wearing a classic, white jockstrap that I could see poking through his shorts as he walked up the stairs.

Duration: 11:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6319kbps

File size: 573.0 MB

Download Sandra Nyxon Ami Lisa escape

Vol 412 The Promotion

Release Year: 2010
    Studio: HardTied
    Cast: 412, Claire Adams
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

The string of orgasms that Claire gives her from her vibrator collection is more than enough to entice 412 into complacency. She may whine and scream, but that is just her way of saying how much she loves to be used.

Duration: 48:28
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

Download Vol 412 The Promotion

Sandra Lisa vintage

His muscles were big and tight and I felt the weight of his cock press up against my hips too.

Duration: 14:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5130kbps

File size: 569.0 MB

Download Sandra Lisa vintage

Summer's Legs Spread Strappado - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Summer's gag and all the tape wrapped on her face is removed. 2 huge pairs of panties are used to gag her instead. Black vetwrap is twisted for the 1st few wraps to really push the panties in. It is then stretched and covers everything under her nose to the bottom of her chin. A very effective gag indeed! The rope tied to her collar is tied to the spreader bar. Her wrists are tied to an overhead hoist and Summer is forced to stand as her arms are pulled up behind her. Summer is in a very uncomfortable position, but things get worse when I tie her hair to left ankle. Between her extreme position, the tight posture collar, her tits tied to the collar, her mouth stuffed to the max, and etc... she is not very happy nor comfortable. I sit back and enjoy watching her try and deal with her predicament. Before to long she is grunting and moaning in agony. I slap her ass a few times and adjust her positioning more to my liking. She just doesn't look uncomfortable enough though. I clamp her nipples with the extra heavy green clamps. They have to be heavy, as tight as her tits are tied, clover clamps just wouldn't work. I once again sit back and enjoy watching her tremble and moan as she deals with her bondage.

Duration: 18:51

File size: 847.1 MB

Download Summer's Legs Spread Strappado - Part 2

Thanks

Sweater Bound

Sweater Bound

Johnny got me a new sweater since it is getting a little colder outside nowadays. Of course, there is just one caveat to me getting new clothing. I must try it on and be tied up and gagged while wearing it. It's like my thank you for my hubby buying me a gift. So, tonight, I put on my new gray puffy sweater with black leggings and white slouchy socks and take as seat in the bedroom. Johnny uses the slick silver rope to give me a snug chair tie. Then, he puts a black leather harness gag over my head. He watches me act the part of damsel in distress for a while before releasing me. I really hope he buys me more clothes soon!

Duration: 14:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 632.1 MB

Download Sweater Bound

Nice Sweet The Best Excellent Vip Collection Of SereneIsley. Part 7.

Release Year: 2024

Serene introduced herself to the visiting Boss and after the introductions were had, Mr. Big Boss left Serene to show Dominic how the main office liked to work.

Total size: 2.0 GB in 3 files.

Download Nice Sweet The Best Excellent Vip Collection Of SereneIsley. Part 7.

Veronica Avluv

Studio: Ken Marcus

Veronica Avluv is a very beautiful and sensual woman. While visiting our dungeon she asked if we could do a combination of wax-play and restrictive bondage. "Of course", we replied. While on camera, Veronica experienced more hot wax than she ever had before (along with several mind-blowing orgasms). She is a most fascinating and talented submissive, and we shall be seeing much more of her in the near future.

Duration: 17:11
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 390.3 MB

Download Veronica Avluv

Penny Barber Brat Training: It's Not About You

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: InfernalRestraints
    Cast: Penny Barber
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

She loves discipline. She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why. Penny is nothing if not hot.

Duration: 57:30
    Audio: 108kbps

Download Penny Barber Brat Training: It's Not About You

Panty Gag, Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Summer's captor is not done with her just yet. He hogtapes her by running tape across her chest and then back to her feet, arching her as much as possible in the process. He then tapes her ankles to her thighs to make the bondage even more secure and tight. He leaves her once again. It doesn't take long before he is back though with a nylon stocking. He hoods poor Summer with it. It takes a while as it is a very tight fit! Once she is hooded, he wraps tape around her forehead and then back to her feet. Summer can barely move at all now. All she can do now is moan and twitch. After a while her captor rolls her on her side, because she sure can't do it herself. The rest of the clip is Summer struggling/twitching in her inescapable tight tape bondage (approx 20 min)

Duration: 26:45

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Panty Gag, Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! - Part 2

Thanks

Ren Smolder's Test

Ren Smolder's Test

I normally don't shoot models who don't do any nudity at all, but I like Ren, she is gorgeous with long legs, a great body, and hair. This is a typical test shoot. I start by manhandling her with 1 hand as I hold her by her hair with my other hand. I turn her around and smack her ass. So far so good... she seems to be enjoying herself as you can see by the smile on her face. I then crotchrope her and bind her legs with many bands of cinched rope. I smack her ass throughout the process as it looks extra good with the ropes pushing her ass cheeks up. Once her legs are thoroughly bound, I put her in a chair. her mouth is stuffed with a shop rag and sealed in with black tape. A nice and very effective gag. I tie a rope into her hair, and Ren really seems to like this as well. I start putting a little more rope on her upper body. Her wrists are drawn up towards the middle of her back and then her elbows are tied. I put her on the floor to hogtie her and Ren needs to be released. This is where the clip ends.

Duration: 36:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps

File size: 831.0 MB

Download Ren Smolder's Test

Liz & Venom Double Clit Milking

Cast: Liz, Venom
    Genres: Clit Pump, Suckling, Cage, Natural Tits

Our resident HuCow Liz is going to be introduced to another new friend: the newly arrived Venom! It really helps to pair new HuCows with experienced ones. They are in a separated cage, but they seem to be getting on very well, they are grabbing each other's udders and Venom clearly feels attracted to Liz! The farmer thinks it is safe to remove the partition and soon the girls go full lesbian in the cage (including suckling!), they are so horny! Of course, that's not what they are here for, so the farmer quickly gets them out of the cage and nipple clamps them. Both girls are extremely sensitive, so they wince and moan, but they know it is part of the training. They did not expect the next part though. Cuffed on top of the cage with their legs open, the farmer applies clit pumps to both of them! A HuCow theory that we see very often is that clit milking increases hormone levels which in turn help with transformation and preparing for a life as a HuCow. But it's not an easy training for ultra sensitive girls like Venom and Liz!

Duration: 11:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14692kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Liz & Venom Double Clit Milking

Sandra Liz klaw escape

This Adonis of a man opened the door with his bright smile and piercing blue eyes pointing straight at me.

Duration: 15:57
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5818kbps

File size: 716.6 MB

Download Sandra Liz klaw escape

Jewell's Favorite Ballgags & Hogties

After applying fresh bright red lipstick Jewell sets off to share her large collection of huge ball gags with the camera. Gag by gag, they increase in size, stretching the beautiful Jewell to her limit. After her "fashion show," you'll be in the mood to have a cigarette of your own, but it doesn't stop there as Jewell then endures a series of fabulous hogties. Clothed, corseted or naked, but almost always with a ballgag, Jewell struggles against her ropes with an endless flood of drool as the scenes progress. Each tie refusing to disappoint the bondage fan, her hogtie fest culminates in orgasms and a penetrating dildo tied into place.

Duration: 1:56:13
    Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1185kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

Download Jewell's Favorite Ballgags & Hogties

Adriana Chechik

Cast: Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone, Jenna Sativa.

Get ready for another round of super sexy femdom action! Join Adriana Chechik, Samantha Rone, Jenna Sativa, Dana DeArmond, Mistress January Seraph, Maddy O'Reilly, Savannah Fox and Kleio Valentien as they indulge themselves in nasty hardcore sex. Bow down to her every whim and desire because, once again, she's in charge!

Duration: 2:27:24
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1113kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Adriana Chechik

Thanks

Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke

Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke

Exotic Brooke struggles as Jay paws at her stunning body, grabbing her flesh, picking her up, bending her over and having his way with her. Her elbows are bound together, a fat white ballgag fills her mouth and tight ropes surround her pretty pussy. Onscreen, her perky nipples are crushed with clover clamps, her shapely legs are tied far apart and her big ballgag is sealed in with sticky duct tape. Kneeling on one leg, Brooke is bound between the wall and a post, her elbows welded together and a big red ballgag strapped into her mouth. Jay roughly tweaks her gorgeous nipples before clamping them with clothespins and re-gagging her with a heavy leather gag. Next, the dark-haired beauty is shoulder-carried into another room where she is toyed with at length.

Format: real
    Duration: 1:09:40
    Video: 600x336, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 352.2 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke

The Damsel Gift

A happy couple. A cute . They have everything they want and need. Or, do they? What lurks in the mind of the one you love?
    Do you really know them anymore? What is waiting to destroy the trust? His wife gets taken away into a world of submission and control.
    Kept in a room of perverted pleasures. She is stripped and bathed, shocked and spanked, whipped and groped.
    Will she get back home to her husband and what deceptions will be waiting for her if she does?

Duration: 1:35:46
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

Download The Damsel Gift

Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2

Anna is a willing to learn novice with a little bit rough manners. However, obedience and devotion einzu-
    dye blue are of the master's art.

Duration: 51:58
    Video: 576x320, XviD, 1683kbps
    Audio: 131kbps

File size: 695.7 MB

Download Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2

Playful Pajamas

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.

Duration: 13:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

Download Playful Pajamas

The tax assessor alana cruise's anal submission to stirling cooper

Release Year: 2019
    Studio: Kink
    Cast: Stirling Cooper, Alana Cruise
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Spanking, Cumshots, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Facial

The beautiful brunette Alana Cruise is working for the county tax assessor's office and is on the case to find out what Stirling Cooper is hiding. His property has been red flagged for review with all the construction taking place. With a possible 400% increase in taxes or potential levy on the property, the handsome Stirling Cooper is rightfully upset. He decides to set a little trap for this perky assessor. Setting up a hidden camera in his home, he waits for Alana to return. With a checkbook in hand he offers to pay Alana Cruise with a personal check for her to make this tax nightmare go away. This little minx grabs the check before Stirling shows her the camera. Caught, but Stirling is no where near done with his payback. She almost bankrupted him and it's time for her to pay. He grabs her and ties her in restrictive rope bondage, chains, and a ball gag. She insists she'll do anything to get out of this situation and first up is a deep throat gagging blowjob. Stirling's rock hard huge cock gets Alana drooling, she can't believe how far she can take that monster. But, it's not all about pleasure, next up is the pain. Full corporal punishment with the crop and flogger all over Alana's tight little body and pussy. Flipping her over Stirling gives her a hard spanking on her red ass before delivering a deep fucking in her wet tight pussy. This assessor wouldn't be complete without anal. Stirling gets mounts her from the top and pile drives a deep anal submission. She cums soo hard from the anal fucking and hitatchi before Stirling unloads his load all over her face.

Duration: 45:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps

Download The tax assessor alana cruise's anal submission to stirling cooper

Thanks

Welcom To Hell (Leahnim Nailed)

Welcom To Hell (Leahnim Nailed)

Piercing intimate parts, spanking, , horror! BrutalMaster a world reknowned compendium of BDSM techniques, a rite of passage for the women who dared to bare their bodies and souls upon its altar. BrutalMaster web site produced the most spectacular and artistic and creative bondage the world has ever seen. Severe, shocking, and gritty, BrutalMaster regularly took women on a journey beyond their most intimate and delightful sexual fantasies, unspeakable perversions, and terrifying nightmares.

Duration: 13:27
    Video: 896x504, XviD, 1459kbps

File size: 157.4 MB

Download Welcom To Hell (Leahnim Nailed)

Wenona & The Sarge

Cast: Wenona
    Genres: Straight ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Water Tank ,Bondage ,Fear Play ,muscular ,Brunette ,BDSM

Wenona is almost as tough as the Sarge but he still wins most of the time. We all win when we watch these two battle it out in this weeks hot update.

Duration: 1:09:13
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Wenona & The Sarge

Thanks

Anna Rose Pierced

Anna Rose Pierced

Studio: TopGrl
    Cast: Anna Rose
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling. The nipple piercings she has send the clear message that she likes having her tits played with. The one on her clit says that she wants to be sex.

Duration: 55:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

Download Anna Rose Pierced

Nadia White - Whip Titty Fun

Nadia White has skin too perfect to go unmarked. Her body is hot and she is ready and willing to please.
    Tied off, her tits make perfect, perky targets. Each one gets its own whip at one point. The way the circulation is cut off makes them so sensitive that she can barely take it.
    The cane and hot wax come out and they are no nicer than the whip. The most painful part is the suction cups. They are so tight around her nipples that bruises start to form instantly.

Duration: 1:10:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
    Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Nadia White - Whip Titty Fun

Caught To Be Used

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal

PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working.

Duration: 51:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Caught To Be Used

Caught To Be Used Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working. Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.

Duration: 1:04:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
    Audio: 128kbps

File size: 881.2 MB

Download Caught To Be Used Part 2

Sandra Gia Ami prison

I took the London Underground to his place in London and it was snowing like crazy.

Duration: 21:12
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6646kbps

Download Sandra Gia Ami prison

Thanks

Lupus Pictures - Room 34

Lupus Pictures - Room 34

The film tells the story of a girls' school closed. More precisely, we observe a day in the life of occupants of the room number 34.
    On the morning checking under the bed of one of the girls found out the trash.

Duration: 35:02
    Video: 640x480, XviD, 1466kbps

File size: 410.2 MB

Download Lupus Pictures - Room 34

Restraint

Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She's locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.

Duration: 37:25
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3930kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

Download Restraint

Longdozen Unreal Mega New Vip Magic Full Collection. Part 4.

videos in which mercilessly and another man with his cane. no plot, dialogue is almost the same, but filmed in good faith in the inherent

Total size: 1.1 GB in 5 files.

Download Longdozen Unreal Mega New Vip Magic Full Collection. Part 4.

Caught To Be Used

Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams.

Duration: 48:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
    Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Caught To Be Used

Submissive Wife Part II

So, I imagine that it would go without saying, that if I must be tied up and gagged during the day in my usually 1950's housewife attire, I must wear lingerie and be tied up at night as well. Johnny is definitely very consistent in this manner. I know what to expect after 22 years in this relationship. At any rate, I put on a sheer coral nightie with coral silk panties, garter belt and stockings and Johnny hogties me on the bed with white rope. This time, the thick white cloth gag has made it's way into my mouth and I am to struggle on the bed, while Johnny gets ready to get settled in for the night. I am pretty sure that he could watch me for hours without complaint. I mean, I am not complaining either!

Duration: 10:47
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

Download Submissive Wife Part II

Thanks

Rachel Adams

Rachel Adams

The beautiful Rachel Adams in Tiny Gold Bikini and tied in a motel joins us this week thanks.

Duration: 2:11
    Video: 1600x900, AVC (H.264), 7026kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

Download Rachel Adams

Endza Lost in Rope

Studio: HardTied
    Cast: Endza
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She gets hornier with every passing moment, as he lays into her with canes and floggers and his bare hands.Her wetness is tempting. He can smell the lust coming off of her, and with her legs bound open there is no way for her to hide her eagerness. She wants him inside of her. His 10-inches is legendary, and she needs to feel it filling her up.

Duration: 50:22
    Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Endza Lost in Rope

Darina in catsuit - Long topless bondage and tight breasts ropes

He looked up at me and, without breaking his gaze, slowly made my entire cock disappear down his throat.

Duration: 1:01:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3883kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Darina in catsuit - Long topless bondage and tight breasts ropes

Realtimebondage - Udderly Screwed part 2 - Holly Wildes

Hazel and Elise have claimed their bits of Holly Wildes. One tit each and they are going to have fun with them. They work as a team to tease her nipples and excite her as much as possible. And once they are perky and ready they hang some weighted bells from them to make them stand out and sing. Holly's feet are locked down into place, but that is not so bad while she is sitting down. But a waist cincher, a posture collar, and the way they tie her hair to the rafters really stretches Holly out. Soon she is standing on the tips of her toes, trying to maintain her balance while PD canes the bottoms of her feet.

Duration: 30:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps

File size: 341.3 MB

Download Realtimebondage - Udderly Screwed part 2 - Holly Wildes

Rebel Rhyder - Of Purity and Filth

Release Year: 2022
    Cast: Rebel Rhyder
    Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Anal, , Piss Drinking, Dildo, Blowjob, Cumshot, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pissing, Caning, Facial, Toys, Speculum, Spitting, Pain, Foot Licking, Vibrator

Folks, session #2 of Rebel's Contrast Series is here, and there are no words for it. First, let me remind you that Rebel is a genuine submissive masochist who enjoys extreme challenges. This session was eagerly created by all. But with that said, it goes heavy, and I mean very, very heavy in many ways, all at once. It's brutal, filthy, twisted, and nonstop intense for 2 hours (edited down from 3.5!). It also continues the mental and emotional journey begun in session #1. You see, we don't make everyday porn here. We make BDSM documentaries; we show people going on consensual journeys. Body, mind, and spirit is what it's about for us. In this case, few people on the planet besides Rebel could have gone on the journey. Please enjoy.

Duration: 1:50:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1390kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rebel Rhyder - Of Purity and Filth

Page 246 of 296 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256 ... LastLast

Thread Information