PDA

View Full Version : can anyone name the heroine in the LANGUAGE GAME episode

rashik
12-14-2006, 11:25 AM
long back i have seen a xxx movie. name of one episode was 'language game' and there appeared the actress.she was laughing in the scene every now and then.the hero was saying words of a particular language which was foreign to her and she translated every word and was laughing and at last the hero asked what do u called the word FACK and he grabbed her .she laughfed ,sat on his lap ,pull out his penis and said SO BIG ha ha.

beginning was with taht complete body massage scene.last scene most probably was about an inspectress who while inspecting a factory involved in sex with the propierator.the proprieator said her a Bitch and she immediately said'yes i m a bith.he asked him shall he fucke her now she said now.he made some sex and took her to inside and laid her on a table and touching her pussy he said what is this 'pussy'.then some more boys of the factory also came and watched ane after sometime they also started fucking the lady. an elderly lady helped all in fucking.

One other episode was on complete body massage.

Can anyone tell me who was that heroine in the LANGUAGE GAME episode?i shall remain ever grateful.

Korg
12-26-2006, 11:24 PM
I can just say I feel simpathy for you.I myself have the same problem.I wathed thousands of x movies while i was a kid.And now when I know what is a good lookin girl I cannot find that women because she is out of buisness or dead.Shit man...What can we do?That is life.Move on.