Thread: Very slow Downloads from Imagevenue

Thanks

Very slow Downloads from Imagevenue

I wonder if other people using this forum have problems with very slow downloads from Imagevenue. I will click on an image, then wait, and wait, and wait... Sometimes the image loads part of the way, then stalls. The really annoying thing is that it usually occurs with the hottest images in the set. I usually get 15 out of the 20 shots in a set. On other forums, even though Imagevenue is also used, the downloads are relatively fast, and rarely stall. Is this an issue with the particular Imagevenue server used by members of this forum to do their postings? I've turned off cookies and javascript in my browser (Netscape) with no difference. Anybody else here have the same problem?

Senior Member Pimp
    Thanks

Re: Very slow Downloads from Imagevenue

Maybe it's time you change your internet browser, or better speed up your connection. What is the speed of your connection?
    What can be better than sex?

Thanks

Thanks for answering, Ezzy. My connection is hi-speed cable so that isn't the problem (it usually runs at 500Kb/sec). I've tried downloading the same problem photos with updated Safari and Firefox browsers and have the same results as with Netscape. I've now noticed the same problem with photos in another forum which uses Imagevenue as a file host. For some reason, on yet another forum where the images are posted using the ImageBam server, there isn't any problem - all photos in a set download superfast. Which takes me back to my original question as to whether there is some issue with Imagevenue servers.

Thanks

same goes with me..why this happen..other image sharing is okay..

Senior Member Deputy Pimp
    Thanks

Traceruote the picture to see if it's some bottleneck that's slowing you or the actual site
    Beauty is only a light switch away, but fat glows in the dark if you know what I'm saying.

Thread Information